Two Dead Republican Senators in Two Days ruled as Homicides in AK and OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is someone targeting Republicans who've served to represent their districts in two different states?

(CNN)Lawmakers in Arkansas and Oklahoma are mourning the loss of two former state senators who were found dead in their homes within a span of two days.

In Arkansas, this week's fatal shooting of former Republican state Sen. Linda Collins-Smith is being investigated as a homicide, authorities said.
In Oklahoma, former state Sen. Jonathan Nichols was found dead from a gunshot in his home in Norman, about 20 miles from Oklahoma City, according to police.
Authorities have not provided additional details on the apparently unrelated deaths. Investigations are under way in both states.
2 former state senators found dead in Arkansas and Oklahoma within days - CNN

Are these political hits, and Who's next and in what state?

If it is a coincidence, it's an awful strange one. Both representatives were gunned down in cold blood.

I think it's a story to keep a close eye on because if it's some antifa flake, the MSM will be lax to keep it in the spotlight.

I hope the FBI will be looking into this one, because they were not that far about--a day's drive if my map shows right, From Northeastern corner of Arkansas to Just south of the adjacent state of Oklahoma in the city of Norman, 20 minutes south of Oklahoma City. I'm real suspicious, due to the hatespeak of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi jumping up and down for 2.5 years against Republican President Trump, Maxine Waters telling her people to get in the face of Republicans who work for President Trump, Jerry Nadler, for harassment of our Republican President Trump with "impeach, impeach, impeach..." following America's Attorney General Barr ruling "NO COLLUDING, NO OBSTRUCTION!!!"

If that isn't a history of sick, sick, sick Democrat hatred and inciting Democrat people to rise up and punish Republicans they don't like, I don't know what is, and Arkansas is the state Bill and Hillary were Governor and First Lady of for quite some time. Murders and Suicides follow those two around like fleas.

Democrats want to rule by fear, and I'm supposed to say "Oh, dear me, such a COINCIDENCE!!!" (which it could be) if it weren't for those pesky lies that come out of the garbage mouthed lying Democrats in Congress.
The state FBI will but not the feds since these people were not Congressional members at the federal level..
If forensics test show similar markings, it's likely interstate commerce territory, and if they were looking into running for US Congress next fall, it deserves certain scrutiny. Insurance policy? .... I dunno.

Is someone targeting Republicans who've served to represent their districts in two different states?

(CNN)Lawmakers in Arkansas and Oklahoma are mourning the loss of two former state senators who were found dead in their homes within a span of two days.

In Arkansas, this week's fatal shooting of former Republican state Sen. Linda Collins-Smith is being investigated as a homicide, authorities said.
In Oklahoma, former state Sen. Jonathan Nichols was found dead from a gunshot in his home in Norman, about 20 miles from Oklahoma City, according to police.
Authorities have not provided additional details on the apparently unrelated deaths. Investigations are under way in both states.

If it is a coincidence, it's an awful strange one. Both representatives were gunned down in cold blood.

I think it's a story to keep a close eye on because if it's some antifa flake, the MSM will be lax to keep it in the spotlight.
Well at DNC Headquarters, they could likely be saying things like 'oh, goodie, now the two most likely candidates for congress next term won't be the best-loved people in AK and OK.'
Ar is for Arkansass,
Thank you, Mr. Moonie. I stand corrected. :)

Well at DNC Headquarters, they could likely be saying things like 'oh, goodie, now the two most likely candidates for congress next term won't be the best-loved people in AK and OK.'
Ar is for Arkansass,
Thank you, Mr. Moonie. I stand corrected. :)
I used to live there and now I live in MO which many take for Montana..

Just how far will the lunacy go?

Why go after former state level politicians?
The motive might be that an election is coming up in November, and the Democrats must secure more seats, because they're gonna lose a couple of screw-loose first timers.

Oh, and shooting death scenes can be doctored to look like anything.

If the FBI can get away with framing the President of the USA, who's gonna look at locals?

Ar is for Arkansass,

Arrr is for Pirates.

The motive might be that an election is coming up in November, and the Democrats must secure more seats, because they're gonna lose a couple of screw-loose first timers.

If the FBI can get away with framing the President of the USA, who's gonna look at locals?
Nobody framed Trump. He was investigated by people he appointed.

He damn sure as hell was framed. Those nosepickers well knew the Steele dossier was a flaky piece of shit from the office of Hillary Clinton's old spin room partners who wrote up lies by the volume for her for 8 years in the Clinton WH spinroom.

He damn sure as hell was framed. Those nosepickers well knew the Steele dossier was a flaky piece of shit from the office of Hillary Clinton's old spin room partners who wrote up lies by the volume for her for 8 years in the Clinton WH spinroom.

That's all bullshit, but Hannity should be proud of you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I hope the FBI will be looking into this one, because they were not that far about--a day's drive if my map shows right, From Northeastern corner of Arkansas to Just south of the adjacent state of Oklahoma in the city of Norman, 20 minutes south of Oklahoma City. I'm real suspicious, due to the hatespeak of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi jumping up and down for 2.5 years against Republican President Trump, Maxine Waters telling her people to get in the face of Republicans who work for President Trump, Jerry Nadler, for harassment of our Republican President Trump with "impeach, impeach, impeach..." following America's Attorney General Barr ruling "NO COLLUDING, NO OBSTRUCTION!!!"

If that isn't a history of sick, sick, sick Democrat hatred and inciting Democrat people to rise up and punish Republicans they don't like, I don't know what is, and Arkansas is the state Bill and Hillary were Governor and First Lady of for quite some time. Murders and Suicides follow those two around like fleas.

Democrats want to rule by fear, and I'm supposed to say "Oh, dear me, such a COINCIDENCE!!!" (which it could be) if it weren't for those pesky lies that come out of the garbage mouthed lying Democrats in Congress.

If it is the same killer, I doubt it has anything to do with Trump or federal politics. This has to do with something these people did at the state level. Maybe something to do with how they voted on a gun or abortion issue.

IIRC.....there was another death in recent days of a former Senator's ex son in law.

They may or may not be connected, but was strange timing of his death & having political relationship :dunno:

No it's not, and the MSM is gonna take a lickin' for signing on to be the DNC mouthpieces. People are already switching their main channel to fox so they can tell what's really going on.

And Hannity is a good guy. He gave up the priesthood to be a newscaster, because that was his calling. I ain't catholic, but Hannity is careful to get his apples in a row and verified because he does not care to make God mad.

If it is the same killer, I doubt it has anything to do with Trump or federal politics. This has to do with something these people did at the state level. Maybe something to do with how they voted on a gun or abortion issue.

I heard they both said something bad about Lindsey Graham's boyfriend, so he had them whacked.

I'm sure you hear a lot of things in that head of yours.

They're both Republicans. That has to have something to do with it. I'm not sure AR and OK are looking at guns or abortions, but both of those two former State Senators may have been looking to go for a House Seat, although that was not made known at CNN, and it disappeared entirely from FoxNews when I got there the second time, so I linked to CNN in the OP.
A guy drove all the way from a southern state to Alexandria to shoot Congressman Scalise, House Whip, and he had a list of others who were there that night. Fortunately, one of the first responders was on the scene and got the shooter after he took a bullet, I understand. :(

Oh, and I'm nursing bronchitis and a headache, so I'm turning in. :night:

I pray for this country, and I pray that the Democrats will do something other than harass the President for the duration.

The dossier had little to do with anything and Clinton didn't create it.

They're both Republicans. That has to have something to do with it. I'm not sure AR and OK are looking at guns or abortions, but both of those two former State Senators may have been looking to go for a House Seat, although that was not made known at CNN, and it disappeared entirely from FoxNews when I got there the second time, so I linked to CNN in the OP.
A guy drove all the way from a southern state to Alexandria to shoot Congressman Scalise, House Whip, and he had a list of others who were there that night. Fortunately, one of the first responders was on the scene and got the shooter after he took a bullet, I understand. :(

Oh, and I'm nursing bronchitis and a headache, so I'm turning in. :night:

I pray for this country, and I pray that the Democrats will do something other than harass the President for the duration.

Trump is not being harassed and I pray our country gets rid of Trump and does something about the madness of people like you.

Quoting CNN now that is news

Well they were former congressman

and it is a tragedy when anyone get shot

but lets let the police investigate before the conspiracy theorist have a hack at it.

Quoting CNN now that is news

Well they were former congressman

and it is a tragedy when anyone get shot

but lets let the police investigate before the conspiracy theorist have a hack at it.

Too late for that.

The dossier had little to do with anything and Clinton didn't create it.

They didn't create it, they paid to have it created.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back