Two Dead Republican Senators in Two Days ruled as Homicides in AK and OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC.....there was another death in recent days of a former Senator's ex son in law.

They may or may not be connected, but was strange timing of his death & having political relationship :dunno:
Do you have an online link or recall where you read about it? Thx.

Last edited:
Quoting CNN now that is news

Well they were former congressman

and it is a tragedy when anyone get shot

but lets let the police investigate before the conspiracy theorist have a hack at it.

Too late for that.
Your congresscritters can dish it out and you take it but are somewhat hypocritical about stuff that happens when it's a Republican who dies. You think you can suppress our curiosity when we question what the hell happened to 2 republican senators who were murdered 2 days apart when they're a day's drive away? We want to know.

Why go after former state level politicians?
The motive might be that an election is coming up in November, and the Democrats must secure more seats, because they're gonna lose a couple of screw-loose first timers.

Oh, and shooting death scenes can be doctored to look like anything.

If the FBI can get away with framing the President of the USA, who's gonna look at locals?
Nobody framed Trump. He was investigated by people he appointed.
He damn sure as hell was framed. Those nosepickers well knew the Steele dossier was a flaky piece of shit from the office of Hillary Clinton's old spin room partners who wrote up lies by the volume for her for 8 years in the Clinton WH spinroom.

The dossier had little to do with anything and Clinton didn't create it.
It won the DNC a boatload of nationwide wins in the last election, but thank you for looking the other way when it conveniently fits your little criminal paradigm of a political party.

If it is a coincidence, it's an awful strange one. Both representatives were gunned down in cold blood.

I think it's a story to keep a close eye on because if it's some antifa flake, the MSM will be lax to keep it in the spotlight.

I hope the FBI will be looking into this one, because they were not that far about--a day's drive if my map shows right, From Northeastern corner of Arkansas to Just south of the adjacent state of Oklahoma in the city of Norman, 20 minutes south of Oklahoma City. I'm real suspicious, due to the hatespeak of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi jumping up and down for 2.5 years against Republican President Trump, Maxine Waters telling her people to get in the face of Republicans who work for President Trump, Jerry Nadler, for harassment of our Republican President Trump with "impeach, impeach, impeach..." following America's Attorney General Barr ruling "NO COLLUDING, NO OBSTRUCTION!!!"

If that isn't a history of sick, sick, sick Democrat hatred and inciting Democrat people to rise up and punish Republicans they don't like, I don't know what is, and Arkansas is the state Bill and Hillary were Governor and First Lady of for quite some time. Murders and Suicides follow those two around like fleas.

Democrats want to rule by fear, and I'm supposed to say "Oh, dear me, such a COINCIDENCE!!!" (which it could be) if it weren't for those pesky lies that come out of the garbage mouthed lying Democrats in Congress.

If it is the same killer, I doubt it has anything to do with Trump or federal politics. This has to do with something these people did at the state level. Maybe something to do with how they voted on a gun or abortion issue.
They're both Republicans. That has to have something to do with it. I'm not sure AR and OK are looking at guns or abortions, but both of those two former State Senators may have been looking to go for a House Seat, although that was not made known at CNN, and it disappeared entirely from FoxNews when I got there the second time, so I linked to CNN in the OP.
A guy drove all the way from a southern state to Alexandria to shoot Congressman Scalise, House Whip, and he had a list of others who were there that night. Fortunately, one of the first responders was on the scene and got the shooter after he took a bullet, I understand. :(

Oh, and I'm nursing bronchitis and a headache, so I'm turning in. :night:

I pray for this country, and I pray that the Democrats will do something other than harass the President for the duration.

If these were two Democrats, it would be headline news for the next several weeks, or until authorities released some answers to the press, which of course they would be in a rush due to media pressure.

Here we go with the conservative whining.

You mean like the left does with Fox, Hannity and Limbaugh?

Anybody who thinks the MSM isn’t bias is a brainwashed fool. In spite of this great economy, the MSM reports over 90% negative on Trump.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The motive might be that an election is coming up in November, and the Democrats must secure more seats, because they're gonna lose a couple of screw-loose first timers.

Oh, and shooting death scenes can be doctored to look like anything.

If the FBI can get away with framing the President of the USA, who's gonna look at locals?
Nobody framed Trump. He was investigated by people he appointed.
He damn sure as hell was framed. Those nosepickers well knew the Steele dossier was a flaky piece of shit from the office of Hillary Clinton's old spin room partners who wrote up lies by the volume for her for 8 years in the Clinton WH spinroom.

The dossier had little to do with anything and Clinton didn't create it.

They didn't create it, they paid to have it created.

That didn't happen either.

Need a bunch of links to prove you’re wrong? Hillary and the DNC laundered money to Fusion GPS for the dossier through their lawyers. You need to watch real news sometime.

If it is a coincidence, it's an awful strange one. Both representatives were gunned down in cold blood.

I think it's a story to keep a close eye on because if it's some antifa flake, the MSM will be lax to keep it in the spotlight.

I hope the FBI will be looking into this one, because they were not that far about--a day's drive if my map shows right, From Northeastern corner of Arkansas to Just south of the adjacent state of Oklahoma in the city of Norman, 20 minutes south of Oklahoma City. I'm real suspicious, due to the hatespeak of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi jumping up and down for 2.5 years against Republican President Trump, Maxine Waters telling her people to get in the face of Republicans who work for President Trump, Jerry Nadler, for harassment of our Republican President Trump with "impeach, impeach, impeach..." following America's Attorney General Barr ruling "NO COLLUDING, NO OBSTRUCTION!!!"

If that isn't a history of sick, sick, sick Democrat hatred and inciting Democrat people to rise up and punish Republicans they don't like, I don't know what is, and Arkansas is the state Bill and Hillary were Governor and First Lady of for quite some time. Murders and Suicides follow those two around like fleas.

Democrats want to rule by fear, and I'm supposed to say "Oh, dear me, such a COINCIDENCE!!!" (which it could be) if it weren't for those pesky lies that come out of the garbage mouthed lying Democrats in Congress.

If it is the same killer, I doubt it has anything to do with Trump or federal politics. This has to do with something these people did at the state level. Maybe something to do with how they voted on a gun or abortion issue.
They're both Republicans. That has to have something to do with it. I'm not sure AR and OK are looking at guns or abortions, but both of those two former State Senators may have been looking to go for a House Seat, although that was not made known at CNN, and it disappeared entirely from FoxNews when I got there the second time, so I linked to CNN in the OP.
A guy drove all the way from a southern state to Alexandria to shoot Congressman Scalise, House Whip, and he had a list of others who were there that night. Fortunately, one of the first responders was on the scene and got the shooter after he took a bullet, I understand. :(

I pray for this country, and I pray that the Democrats will do something other than harass the President for the duration.

If these were two Democrats, it would be headline news for the next several weeks, or until authorities released some answers to the press, which of course they would be in a rush due to media pressure.

well good lord - everyone knows they to make up for the lack of whining from the left!

Breaking News Update!

The lady was investing the Child Protective Services in Arkansas for stealing tax dollars and using it to kidnap kids and sell them as sex slaves in a child trafficking ring.

My guess is it lead her to the Clintons and their Satan worshipping friends.

Breaking: Murdered Arkansas Former GOP State Senator Believed She Was Closing In On Child Trafficking Ring In Arkansas State Government - CD Media

Well that could answer one of the murders.

well good lord - everyone knows they to make up for the lack of whining from the left!
Do you know the difference between leftist whining and rightie whining?
The left needs tissue and the prospect of new lies to tell that takes the onus off them long enough to cover their propensity to serially commit their lives and behaviors to the gutter.
The right uses common sense, probity and the rules of law.

I read earlier that the woman was going to expose a child trafficking ring involving government officials and several lawmakers.
Something she would have found out about after she switched to GOP........plausible.
In Clinton's strongarm Arkansas? Yeah right.
There is no vestiges of the Clinton's in Arkansas..
There is a lot more then you know to many things. Not because you know the particular, but because you don't open your mind to it. People with power use it if it threatens their way. You skewer the law enforcement fiefdom and then type to deny the political fiefdom can do any wrong. There are people more intersted in the stuff we spew on forums then the reality of the streets.

The left needs tissue and the prospect of new lies to tell that takes the onus off them long enough to cover their propensity to serially commit their lives and behaviors to the gutter.
check your sarcasm meter. it seems to be not working.

Really, is that the hill you want to die on?

You posted a thread about two unrelated deaths and then oppine that they were something sinister about the fact that these two people died. Both are former lawmakers so it’s unlikely that it was anything they were doing now that we get them killed.

There is no common sense in linking these deaths, nor is it probable that they’re related, so you make up a conspiracy theory that they are and that Democrats targetted them without a shred of evidence.

As for rule of law, Republicans don’t even know the meaning of the words.

Breaking: Murdered Arkansas Former GOP State Senator Believed She Was Closing In On Child Trafficking Ring In Arkansas State Government
Breaking: Murdered Arkansas Former GOP State Senator Believed She Was Closing In On Child Trafficking Ring In Arkansas State Government - CD Media

Former Republican Arkansas state Senator Linda Collins-Smith, who was found murdered in her home this week in Pocahontas, Arkansas, believed she was closing in on a child-trafficking ring working from within the Arkansas state government.

A verified source close to Collins-Smith told CD Media that she was about to go public with incriminating information on sitting judges in Arkansas, who were involved in taking children from poor women via the Department of Human Services (child protective services) in Arkansas and selling them to wealthy individuals. The source also disclosed that Collins-Smith believed the perpetrators were using illegal aliens to facilitate the crimes which included murdering the mothers of the stolen children.

In another ominous twist to the story, former Oklahoma state Sen. Jonathan Nichols was found murdered in his home in Norman, Oklahoma yesterday. Our source believes the two murders are connected.

CD Media has much more information to release but we are in the process of verifying the information first. Please check back for further developments.
Starting to sound like this gal may have had something a certain former President from Arkansas who has an affinity :boobies: for childlike women might get questioned for. :mad-61:

^Doh! Playing Dominos with 3 other old men. :alcoholic:

The fact that nobody in the media is asking this question is terribly suspicious.
In fact as the sun rises, they did find something out about one of the murders, the one in Arkansas to be specfic.

Yeah, I read this story yesterday. I am going to do the unthinkable and wait for the police investigation to conclude before I just start randomly pointing my finger at anyone registered as a Democrat. Surly you see the common sense and probity in that, right?

You mean like the left does with Fox, Hannity and Limbaugh?

Anybody who thinks the MSM isn’t bias is a brainwashed fool. In spite of this great economy, the MSM reports over 90% negative on Trump.

Trump and the economy are not the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

^Doh! Playing Dominos with 3 other old men. :alcoholic:

The fact that nobody in the media is asking this question is terribly suspicious.
In fact as the sun rises, they did find something out about one of the murders, the one in Arkansas to be specfic.

What a bullshit article. Not a single bit of their claim is supported.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back