Twitter silences republican taking on Ilhan Omar in Minnesota

Ilhan Omar's GOP challenger blasts Twitter after account suspended over 'treason' tweet

Democrats own the main stream! They are going to silence free speech if we don’t make parts of the internet free speech zones

Omar who has said far worse things gets free range but if a republican has a POV it gets banned with no debate!

take the public square back!

Twitter is NOT the public square. Twitter is a publisher of HARD CORE leftist content. Just as the NY Times will NEVER print conservative or pro-America letters to the editor, so Twitter does not allow conservative views on it's platform.

The answer is simple, DON'T USE TWITTER.

Twitter is no more a publisher than this site.

Are you people really this stupid?
It’s advertised as a public square you moron. But they lie. And ban Conservative speech

Meandering Marxist fears that if Twitter is designated a publisher they will be subject to laws that will make the company far less profitable.

View attachment 292457

View attachment 292458
View attachment 292461
Do i get paid for my content I post??

Ilhan Omar's GOP challenger blasts Twitter after account suspended over 'treason' tweet

Democrats own the main stream! They are going to silence free speech if we don’t make parts of the internet free speech zones

Omar who has said far worse things gets free range but if a republican has a POV it gets banned with no debate!

Could you link the "far worse things" Omar has said? Maybe I need to join you dipsticks in hating on her.
White men shoud be in chains, That’s genocide

You didn't provide a link, because there isn't one. It's false. Pay attention, comrade.

Twitter is NOT the public square. Twitter is a publisher of HARD CORE leftist content. Just as the NY Times will NEVER print conservative or pro-America letters to the editor, so Twitter does not allow conservative views on it's platform.

It’s advertised as a public square you moron. But they lie. And ban Conservative speech

Meandering Marxist fears that if Twitter is designated a publisher they will be subject to laws that will make the company far less profitable.

View attachment 292457

View attachment 292458
View attachment 292461

So you agree then, by aggregating Content, Twitter is a publisher.

Glad that I convinced you.

View attachment 292457

View attachment 292458
View attachment 292461

Not that I am aware of. Neither does twitter pay people for the content they post. Twitter/FB/and the rest are merely tools for people to post things to the world wide web.

View attachment 292457

View attachment 292458
View attachment 292461

Not that I am aware of. Neither does twitter pay people for the content they post. Twitter/FB/and the rest are merely tools for people to post things to the world wide web.
Yes as a public square if they aren’t then they will be paying me a shit load of money soon and trump message board will take off

View attachment 292457

View attachment 292458
View attachment 292461

Not in the least. Twitter is just a gateway for people to post things. They are no more a publisher than this site. The fact they control what is posted to protect their business does not make them a publisher.

{"My experiences at Princeton have made me far more aware of my 'blackness' than ever before," the future Mrs. Obama wrote in her thesis introduction.}

So Princeton TAUGHT HER TO BE A RACIST.

That line alone proves just how insidious the illiberal institution of Marxist indoctrination have become. She didn't realize that she NEEDED to be a racist until Princeton taught her to be one.

Disgusting.

Yes as a public square if they aren’t then they will be paying me a shit load of money soon and trump message board will take off

They are not a public square as they are a private company. They are no different than this site or any of the 10 million other forums on the internet.

You people try too hard.

Why do you hate private businesses so much?

They are not a public square as they are a private company. They are no different than this site or any of the 10 million other forums on the internet.

You people try too hard.

Not as advertised, sorry buddy

Blacks cannot be racists, according to black BIGOTS from the LEFT.

Michael Robinson and his wife Barack Obama are both BLACK BIGOTS.... always were, always will be....

Why did Barack go to South Africa to celebrate the black communist takeover of white owned land???

SHE HATES WHITES

Why does Barack oppose all the WHITE CANDIDATES for the Dem nominee?

SHE HATES WHITES

Why did Barack only campaign for Black Dems in 2018?

SHE HATES WHITES

View attachment 292457

View attachment 292458
View attachment 292461

Not in the least. Twitter is just a gateway for people to post things. They are no more a publisher than this site. The fact they control what is posted to protect their business does not make them a publisher.

Your own post said that aggregating content - which Twitter does by determining what is posted based on political goals - defines them as a publisher.

I love it when you leftists shoot your own foot off...

You people try too hard.

:link::linky:
Is JZ on Twitter?

You people try too hard.

:link::linky:
Is JZ on Twitter?

so, you are drunk.

Thanks for clarifying.

Michael Robinson and his wife Barack Obama are both BLACK BIGOTS.... always were, always will be....

Why did Barack go to South Africa to celebrate the black communist takeover of white owned land???

SHE HATES WHITES

SHE HATES WHITES

SHE HATES WHITES

And Princeton TAUGHT her to hate whites.

View attachment 292457

View attachment 292458
View attachment 292461

Your own post said that aggregating content - which Twitter does by determining what is posted based on political goals - defines them as a publisher.

I love it when you leftists shoot your own foot off...

They do it based upon business profit goals, as they should. They do not publish anything.

“The account was permanently suspended for repeated violations of the Twitter Rules,” a Twitter spokesperson told TPM.

Prior to the suspension, which was first reported by the Washington Times, Stella had posted threatening tweets about Omar while peddling bogus conspiracy theories accusing the Muslim congresswoman of acting as a double agent for governments in the Middle East.

SHE HATES WHITES

SHE HATES WHITES

SHE HATES WHITES

And Princeton TAUGHT her to hate whites.

who taught you to hate blacks?

Forum List

Back