Turns Out Trump Correct, The Left....As Usual

Laughing.....and you're still just spinning your wheels, all on another bullshit premise. An illegal getting a driver's license doesn't register them to vote. And yet without the slightest evidence, you swallowed yet another Trump lie.

Just like you gobbled down his 'illegal wiretapping' nonsense. A claim so devoid of reason or evidence that even Trump's people are desperately scrambling back from it.

And yet.....you continue to polish that turd. All you're getting is covered is orange shit.

I'm wondering how many of the Trump supporters might be russian agents, or being paid by the russians to post what they post. They have a certain, don't care about the facts stubbornness

Arguably, over the last 8 years there has been stark similarities between conservative rhetoric about the US and soviet era propoganda. But standard conservative reasoning will produce the same batshit results:

The fundamental worldview that believe alone is evidence.

Thus, Trump has to be right, no matter the evidence, because their belief in his infallibility IS evidence. According to many of our resident conservatives anyway. Even Trump's people have backed away frantically from Trump's idiocy on 'illegal wiretapping'.

And yet among Trumpies.....belief trumps evidence every time.

republicans must face the truth Trump is standing on Obamas shoulders
The perception of some on the left is, the Ivy League is merely riding on their "one percent laurels".

Where is the fine Capital plan we should have from Any one percenter?

The man lies like most folks breath. And his ilk just lap it up like clotted cream.

There will come a tipping point when their unwaivering support will be unsustainable.

I don't think so. As many of his sychophants use the same delusional basis of perception as Trump does. You can show them direct and explicit contraditions of their own claims.....even citing their OWN sources. And they'll just ignore it all and cling to their claims.

Take.....Trump's 3 to 5 million illegal votes claim. The very author of the study he cited contradicted his intepretation of his evidence. And Trump ignored the author of the study, never cited the study again, but clung to the same claim of 3 to 5 million illegal votes.

As did his sychophants.

It happening right now. Trump only 2 months ago was promising 'Insurance for everybody, even if they can't pay'. And today, with 14 million to LOSE coverage under Trumpcare, they ignore the CBO, call for its abolishment....and keep clinging to the same turd of an argument.

You can't fix stupid.

There are more than 3-5 Million illegals who were illegally issued Drivers Licenses in 12 Motor Voter Registration States.

California alone issued 1 Million Driver Licenses Illegally to Illegals in one year alone.

It is a felony to give an Illegal Alien a Drivers License or help him to apply for one.
It is a felony to use a Motor Voter Registration process to give him a license and register him to vote.

This is how Liberals circumvent the law and commit voter fraud on a massive scale. Once you illegally register an illegal to vote through motor voter and then illegally grant him a license, you cannot distinguish an illegal from a legal voter in the voter registration database.

Massive Fraud is being committed this way. The best way to end it is to end Sanctuary Cities, and End Motor Voter registration.
Prove 1 million illegals were illegally given a driver's license in California....
What do you mean by illegal? States have no authority over immigration since 1808. Driving is a State privilege within a State.

The man lies like most folks breath. And his ilk just lap it up like clotted cream.

There will come a tipping point when their unwaivering support will be unsustainable.

I don't think so. As many of his sychophants use the same delusional basis of perception as Trump does. You can show them direct and explicit contraditions of their own claims.....even citing their OWN sources. And they'll just ignore it all and cling to their claims.

Take.....Trump's 3 to 5 million illegal votes claim. The very author of the study he cited contradicted his intepretation of his evidence. And Trump ignored the author of the study, never cited the study again, but clung to the same claim of 3 to 5 million illegal votes.

As did his sychophants.

It happening right now. Trump only 2 months ago was promising 'Insurance for everybody, even if they can't pay'. And today, with 14 million to LOSE coverage under Trumpcare, they ignore the CBO, call for its abolishment....and keep clinging to the same turd of an argument.

You can't fix stupid.

There are more than 3-5 Million illegals who were illegally issued Drivers Licenses in 12 Motor Voter Registration States.

California alone issued 1 Million Driver Licenses Illegally to Illegals in one year alone.

It is a felony to give an Illegal Alien a Drivers License or help him to apply for one.
It is a felony to use a Motor Voter Registration process to give him a license and register him to vote.

This is how Liberals circumvent the law and commit voter fraud on a massive scale. Once you illegally register an illegal to vote through motor voter and then illegally grant him a license, you cannot distinguish an illegal from a legal voter in the voter registration database.

Massive Fraud is being committed this way. The best way to end it is to end Sanctuary Cities, and End Motor Voter registration.
Prove 1 million illegals were illegally given a driver's license in California....
What do you mean by illegal? States have no authority over immigration since 1808. Driving is a State privilege within a State.
Sorry, you’re too insane for me to bother with. Remember?

As did his sychophants.

You can't fix stupid.

I guess when the state itself says they issue driver's licenses to illegals that for someone reason Lefty thinks The State of California is lying.

Driving is a Privilege, NOT A RIGHT.

So is IMMIGRATION.

warrant.jpg

Here's your warrant to wiretap the suspected criminal.

man_in_fedora_with_cigar_talking_on_the_phone_with_gun_on_the_table.jpg

You want me to come work for you? Really?

trumpinovalofficer.jpg

I only hire the best.

NEWSBOY.png

Extra! Trump caught in wiretap with criminal!

Trump_Shocked.jpg

I can't bleev they were listening in on my conversations!

Would this have been an issue, at all, if Mr. Trump had not publicly asked for foreign "participation" in our elections?

Please show us the quote where Donald Trump asked for foreign "participation". He asked IF Russia had the missing (and missing to date) Clinton emails, to make them public.

Sorry danielpalos, NO COLLUSION.

As did his sychophants.

You can't fix stupid.

I guess when the state itself says they issue driver's licenses to illegals that for someone reason Lefty thinks The State of California is lying.

So is IMMIGRATION.
Ranting lunatic — he said driving is a privilege.

As did his sychophants.

You can't fix stupid.

Sorry, you’re too insane for me to bother with. Remember?
No. I don't. I simply don't resort to fallacy; only the clueless and the Causeless, do that.

As did his sychophants.

You can't fix stupid.

So is IMMIGRATION.
What do you mean by illegal?

States have no authority over immigration since 1808.

Driving is a State privilege within a State.

Would this have been an issue, at all, if Mr. Trump had not publicly asked for foreign "participation" in our elections?

Please show us the quote where Donald Trump asked for foreign "participation". He asked IF Russia had the missing (and missing to date) Clinton emails, to make them public.

Dude, he asked the Russians in public, to help out. Even I saw it on YouTube.

"EXCLUSIVE: Blackwater Founder Asks For AG Probe On Obama ‘Unmasking’

At least one prominent person caught up in the Obama administration’s “unmasking” effort — American businessman Erik Prince — is calling on U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions to launch a formal investigation into the Obama administration’s “incidental” surveillance of Americans who met with foreign officials.

...he wants Sessions to launch a formal investigation into his case, where Obama administration officials “unmasked” him and later leaked what he called false information to the news media.

.....deliberately leaked by the Obama administration and splashed in a front-page Washington Post article in April.

Prince called upon the attorney general to investigate the unmasking scandal, telling TheDCNF: “This is an abuse of an intelligence service’s powers. It is dangerous. This is a problem for American liberty.”
EXCLUSIVE: Blackwater Founder Asks For AG Probe On Obama ‘Unmasking’

No he didn't. You were high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silly, i am always high. I prefer to be, "euphoric when about my chores", instead of making too many excuses.

silly, i am always high. I prefer to be, "euphoric when about my chores", instead of making too many excuses.

I need add nothing further. You have made my point.

"The “wiretapping” spin

In March 2017, Trump was roundly ridiculed for saying that the Obama administration “wiretapped” his campaign. This was portrayed as paranoia or diversion by the media. Obama’s director of national intelligence, James Clapper, went public to deny any such surveillance and said he would have certainly known of a "court order on something like this.” It is now confirmed that there was not a single but multiple orders to intercept communications of Carter Page and others associated with the campaign. Ultimately, no evidence of criminal conduct was presented in the form of an indictment against Page, despite the renewal of the surveillance."
FISA investigation needed to end American mistrust in government

"The “wiretapping” spin

In March 2017, Trump was roundly ridiculed for saying that the Obama administration “wiretapped” his campaign. This was portrayed as paranoia or diversion by the media. Obama’s director of national intelligence, James Clapper, went public to deny any such surveillance and said he would have certainly known of a "court order on something like this.” It is now confirmed that there was not a single but multiple orders to intercept communications of Carter Page and others associated with the campaign. Ultimately, no evidence of criminal conduct was presented in the form of an indictment against Page, despite the renewal of the surveillance."
Aww, you poor thing. Bumping your own thread? Just how desperate are you? Whatever. What trump said, for which he was soundly ridiculed, was...

trump-obama-696x376.jpg
_95203690_tapp.jpg
tweet-obama-wiretapping-whitehouse-2.jpg
main-qimg-bf5c0da71831b071f0ba2086e03f176d

... None of which turned out to be true.

Alt Righties continue to scream lies.

No president can order a wire tap, period.
After everything that has been exposed about Obie's spying, you still cling to a falsehood.

Could be a mental illness.

Dear gipper may be the same defense mechanism
in the brain that doesn't see the ACA health care mandates and tax penalties as depriving people of free choice.

If someone has a belief or routine programmed into their brain, that can override information or input to the contrary.

The adult brain is very fixed on routines, to take the path of least resistance. This adherence to preprogrammed routines is what causes even well meaning attentive parents to forget their children in their cars, if that is outside their normally planned routines. The adult brain will revert to the most convenient patterns, and resist or override changes in information that don't fit.

It's April 1st, 2018. Donald Trump has been POTUS for almost 15 months and for 17 months we've been hearing how Trump will not be potus in a month, by summer, before he completes his first year, now they say he won't make it to May. I'm sure these poor deluded idiots will be saying that right up to Jan 19th 2025.

"The “wiretapping” spin

Aww, you poor thing. Bumping your own thread? Just how desperate are you? Whatever. What trump said, for which he was soundly ridiculed, was...

trump-obama-696x376.jpg
_95203690_tapp.jpg
tweet-obama-wiretapping-whitehouse-2.jpg
main-qimg-bf5c0da71831b071f0ba2086e03f176d

... None of which turned out to be true.

As you know, it most certainly has turned out to be 100% true. But, please, continue to boastfully display your desperation.

Forum List

Back