Turns Out Trump Correct, The Left....As Usual

So the OP puts up this thread a week ago, claiming there is evidence proving Trump was right about his claim of being illegally wiretapped,

and yet lo and behold, yesterday, the Trump Justice Department (yes, THAT Trump) asks Congress for an extra week to find evidence of Trump's claim.

The stupid in all that (i.e. the OP stupid) is fairly obvious.

Anyone need help seeing it? lol

Yeah, but you're using reality, reason and evidence as the basis of your perception. Trumpies have no use for them. They have belief......belief in *whatever* a game show host tells them to think. No matter how inane.

It doesn't matter how delusional the claim, they back it. After having failed spectacular on her 'Trump was right on his wiretapping claim' nonsense, she's now trying desperately to garner support for Trump's delusional 'I won the popular vote' idiocy.

Can you imagine that a life where you're forced to adopt as a fundamental worldview *anything* that Donald Trump posts on Twitter at 3 am?

Laughing.....and you're still just spinning your wheels, all on another bullshit premise. An illegal getting a driver's license doesn't register them to vote. And yet without the slightest evidence, you swallowed yet another Trump lie.

Just like you gobbled down his 'illegal wiretapping' nonsense. A claim so devoid of reason or evidence that even Trump's people are desperately scrambling back from it.

And yet.....you continue to polish that turd. All you're getting is covered is orange shit.

I'm wondering how many of the Trump supporters might be russian agents, or being paid by the russians to post what they post. They have a certain, don't care about the facts stubbornness

Laughing.....and you're still just spinning your wheels, all on another bullshit premise. An illegal getting a driver's license doesn't register them to vote. And yet without the slightest evidence, you swallowed yet another Trump lie.

Just like you gobbled down his 'illegal wiretapping' nonsense. A claim so devoid of reason or evidence that even Trump's people are desperately scrambling back from it.

And yet.....you continue to polish that turd. All you're getting is covered is orange shit.

I'm wondering how many of the Trump supporters might be russian agents, or being paid by the russians to post what they post. They have a certain, don't care about the facts stubbornness

Arguably, over the last 8 years there has been stark similarities between conservative rhetoric about the US and soviet era propoganda. But standard conservative reasoning will produce the same batshit results:

The fundamental worldview that believe alone is evidence.

Thus, Trump has to be right, no matter the evidence, because their belief in his infallibility IS evidence. According to many of our resident conservatives anyway. Even Trump's people have backed away frantically from Trump's idiocy on 'illegal wiretapping'.

And yet among Trumpies.....belief trumps evidence every time.

Arguably, over the last 8 years there has been stark similarities between conservative rhetoric about the US and soviet era propoganda. But standard conservative reasoning will produce the same batshit results:

Thus, Trump has to be right, no matter the evidence, because their belief in his infallibility IS evidence. According to many of our resident conservatives anyway. Even Trump's people have backed away frantically from Trump's idiocy on 'illegal wiretapping'.

Did anyone check the Trump hats for hidden electronics?

Flynn lied that he didn't talk about sanctions

The NSA intercept produced a transcrript of Flynn talking to the Russian ambassador about sanctions.

Geez don't they know national intelligence means spying on the bad guys, taping their phones, opening their mail, and following them around.
Link to the transcript?
you have a need to know?
When someone cites a transcript to make a point, it's nice to see the transcript. You know, because we take everyone's word for everything on the interwebs.
come on hadit you have to admit anything a person from the left says anything ...it's a lie
True, but it's entertaining to watch their spin attempts when you show them it's a lie.

Is it spin to mention republicans saying there are more choices when what difference does it make if they're all too expensive?

republicans must face the truth Trump is standing on Obamas shoulders

The man lies like most folks breath. And his ilk just lap it up like clotted cream.

There will come a tipping point when their unwaivering support will be unsustainable.

I don't think so. As many of his sychophants use the same delusional basis of perception as Trump does. You can show them direct and explicit contraditions of their own claims.....even citing their OWN sources. And they'll just ignore it all and cling to their claims.

Take.....Trump's 3 to 5 million illegal votes claim. The very author of the study he cited contradicted his intepretation of his evidence. And Trump ignored the author of the study, never cited the study again, but clung to the same claim of 3 to 5 million illegal votes.

As did his sychophants.

It happening right now. Trump only 2 months ago was promising 'Insurance for everybody, even if they can't pay'. And today, with 14 million to LOSE coverage under Trumpcare, they ignore the CBO, call for its abolishment....and keep clinging to the same turd of an argument.

You can't fix stupid.

"Take.....Trump's 3 to 5 million illegal votes claim. The very author of the study he cited contradicted his intepretation of his evidence. And Trump ignored the author of the study, never cited the study again, but clung to the same claim of 3 to 5 million illegal votes."

Watch me prove that you don't really believe this....

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.
I got as far as the first state in that list, California, to see that despite creating a new law which allows Califorinians to register to vote from a DMV; the very same law prohibits illegal aliens from registering to vote like it does U.S. citizens.

Not that such pesky details mean anything to a sycophant like you. You'll still repeat this nonsense despite the repeated bitch-slapping you take over it, time and time again.

The man lies like most folks breath. And his ilk just lap it up like clotted cream.

There will come a tipping point when their unwaivering support will be unsustainable.

I don't think so. As many of his sychophants use the same delusional basis of perception as Trump does. You can show them direct and explicit contraditions of their own claims.....even citing their OWN sources. And they'll just ignore it all and cling to their claims.

Take.....Trump's 3 to 5 million illegal votes claim. The very author of the study he cited contradicted his intepretation of his evidence. And Trump ignored the author of the study, never cited the study again, but clung to the same claim of 3 to 5 million illegal votes.

As did his sychophants.

It happening right now. Trump only 2 months ago was promising 'Insurance for everybody, even if they can't pay'. And today, with 14 million to LOSE coverage under Trumpcare, they ignore the CBO, call for its abolishment....and keep clinging to the same turd of an argument.

You can't fix stupid.

There are more than 3-5 Million illegals who were illegally issued Drivers Licenses in 12 Motor Voter Registration States.

California alone issued 1 Million Driver Licenses Illegally to Illegals in one year alone.

It is a felony to give an Illegal Alien a Drivers License or help him to apply for one.
It is a felony to use a Motor Voter Registration process to give him a license and register him to vote.

This is how Liberals circumvent the law and commit voter fraud on a massive scale. Once you illegally register an illegal to vote through motor voter and then illegally grant him a license, you cannot distinguish an illegal from a legal voter in the voter registration database.

Massive Fraud is being committed this way. The best way to end it is to end Sanctuary Cities, and End Motor Voter registration.
Prove 1 million illegals were illegally given a driver's license in California....

As did his sychophants.

You can't fix stupid.
what about him not taking any pay?? the obama taps he has no proof of? The list of his lies can fill a book
I believe he's donating his pay to charity.

As did his sychophants.

You can't fix stupid.

"Take.....Trump's 3 to 5 million illegal votes claim. The very author of the study he cited contradicted his intepretation of his evidence. And Trump ignored the author of the study, never cited the study again, but clung to the same claim of 3 to 5 million illegal votes."

Watch me prove that you don't really believe this....

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Laughing.....and getting a driver's license doesn't mean that you can register to vote.

FALSE: California Passed a Law Allowing Undocumented Immigrants to Vote in Federal Elections

You've been conned again, Poli. Just like you were with Trump's horseshit 'illegal wire tapping' nonsense. And once again, you lap up whatever nonsense you've been told to believe like clotted cream.

Trumpies are so easy to deceive because they *want* to be lied to. As long as the lie is something they want to believe.

Please stop sounding like an idiot....
Ooops! That would be the leopard changing its spots,wouldn't it.

Soooo....didn't I predict you wouldn't answer the question?

And the reason is that the answer proves exactly what your insecurity demands that you deny.

Millions of illegal aliens responded to Obama's instructions to go out and vote.

You've served your purpose here.....you're dismissed.
Obama instructed them to vote by saying, [illegals] "can't legally vote"

You really can't get any dumber. <smh>

As did his sychophants.

You can't fix stupid.
what about him not taking any pay?? the obama taps he has no proof of? The list of his lies can fill a book
yes SO HE SAYS ,,,,,, and gives him a 180000 or so tax break rather than just not take it like HE SAID he wouldn't

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

Here's a step you missed. Take Caifornia for example, where illegals can register as ab60's to get a drivers license, but that flags them out as ineligible to register to vote. I assume the other states have similar programs in place.

Really????

The same states that give them IDs is double checking to see that they don't use the IDs to vote????
It's an automated system, ya dumb bitch. <smh> when someone in California gets a driver's license, if it's an AB60 license, they're not automatically registered to vote like someone getting a regular driver's license is.

illegals get driver's licenses that say no voting.....

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.
Imbecile, because said AB60 license holders weren't registered to vote, they're not eligible to vote and they're not on the voting rolls.

And being the kind-hearted Liberal I am, I intentionally injected profanity for your benefit since I know how eager you are to cry about foul language rather than address the bitch-slapping you incur.

Soooo....didn't I predict you wouldn't answer the question?

And the reason is that the answer proves exactly what your insecurity demands that you deny.

Millions of illegal aliens responded to Obama's instructions to go out and vote.

You've served your purpose here.....you're dismissed.

I can prove illegals can't vote in California because I looked up the law that Jerry Brown signed. It puts all those illegals who have drivers licenses in a no vote zone. It's like the federal no-fly list, only for voting, and it's for california.

"... I looked up the law...."

Well....let's see who's checking the IDs....

BlackPanthers_2008.jpg

So.....you believe in the Easter Bunny, too?
Conservative liar. Those are not poll workers nor are they checking ID's

As did his sychophants.

You can't fix stupid.
yes SO HE SAYS ,,,,,, and gives him a 180000 or so tax break rather than just not take it like HE SAID he wouldn't
And the jerk could just return the money to the treasury and not take a huge tax break With that pos there's always an angle

As did his sychophants.

You can't fix stupid.
Constitutionally, he has to be paid the full salary for president. But he can donate it to charity, which he said he would do. If he really does, I can't fault him for taking the tax break since he's giving his salary to charity.

Well....let's see who's checking the IDs....

BlackPanthers_2008.jpg

So.....you believe in the Easter Bunny, too?

What do you have against black people? I can see you might be hinting they would let a 'brother' slide, but they're checking the ID's of illegal mexicans. They don't even speak the same 'lingo'.

Sooo....how many of those Easter eggs did you find????

Trump exposed the Obamunist attempt to "wiretap" his campaign....all the Leftists laughed....and were outraged that he targeted their messiah.

The Trump tweet:

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

6:35 AM - 4 Mar 2017

1. The short story: Trump was correct, the NYTimes, WaPo, and every Liberal cable show....split hairs to make it seem that Trump was wrong.
Read on:

2. Here's the spin that the Washington Post put on the story:
"This may be the worst defense of Trump’s Obama-wiretapped-me claim — literally
...chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, which means he's in charge of investigating President Trump's evidence-free allegation that President Barack Obama wiretapped his offices.

But Nunes doesn't seem particularly worried that the current president accused the former president of a crime. Echoing so many Republican defenses of Trump's tweets, he suggested Tuesday that Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value.

Here's what Nunes said:

The president is a neophyte to politics. He’s been doing this a little over a year. And I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. " Analysis | This may be the worst defense of Trump’s Obama-wiretapped-me claim — literally

3. Looks like Trump was dead wrong?

WaPo spin: "... Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value."
The actual quote has a different meaning: "....I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. "
The 'literally' refers to the term 'wiretap.'
It should be understood to mean 'placed under surveillance.'

4. But the facts are these:

"The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected by John Solomon and Sara Carter

The months-long [Obama] FBI counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential campaign briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election but has not gathered evidence of election tampering to date that would warrant criminal charges against any of the president’s associates, Circa has learned." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Get that???

"....the [Obama] FBI ... briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election..."

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

past tense: surveilled; past participle: surveilled
keep (a person or place) under surveillance.
as in "he deployed FBI agents to surveil the offices of those companies"
Google

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.

Can't wait to hear the apologies from the Liberals now....

"Nunes: Trump Team Was ‘Incidentally’ Surveilled Apart From Russia Probe
... the information was “widely disseminated” among intelligence agencies and that the identities of Trump staffers were “unmasked.”

Nunes said he was “alarmed” by these reports from the intelligence community, though he repeatedly noted that staffers' communications appeared to be collected “legally” in the course of “normal, foreign surveillance.” He said they took place in November, December and January, following the election."

Nunes: Trump Team Was ‘Incidentally’ Surveilled Apart From Russia Probe

Sooooo....while President Trump may have made some gaffes....

....turns out that I'm never wrong.

Trump exposed the Obamunist attempt to "wiretap" his campaign....all the Leftists laughed....and were outraged that he targeted their messiah.

The Trump tweet:

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

1. The short story: Trump was correct, the NYTimes, WaPo, and every Liberal cable show....split hairs to make it seem that Trump was wrong.
Read on:

...chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, which means he's in charge of investigating President Trump's evidence-free allegation that President Barack Obama wiretapped his offices.

But Nunes doesn't seem particularly worried that the current president accused the former president of a crime. Echoing so many Republican defenses of Trump's tweets, he suggested Tuesday that Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value.

Here's what Nunes said:

The president is a neophyte to politics. He’s been doing this a little over a year. And I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. " Analysis | This may be the worst defense of Trump’s Obama-wiretapped-me claim — literally

The actual quote has a different meaning: "....I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. "

"The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected by John Solomon and Sara Carter

The months-long [Obama] FBI counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential campaign briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election but has not gathered evidence of election tampering to date that would warrant criminal charges against any of the president’s associates, Circa has learned." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Get that???

"....the [Obama] FBI ... briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election..."

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.

And the truth will come out, it's starting to already.

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

And the truth will come out, it's starting to already.

Y'think truth matters to the indoctrinated drones?

1. First, there was this..

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my 'wires tapped' in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!" Trump tweeted early Saturday morning in one part of a six-tweet tirade that began just after 6:30 a.m.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!
6:49 AM - 4 Mar 2017

The President went on to compare the alleged tapping of his phones to Watergate and called Obama "bad (or sick)."

2. Remember this from CNN and every other Liberal site???

"Trump's baseless wiretap claim
West Palm Beach, Fla. (CNN)President Donald Trump made a stunning claim Saturday, alleging without offering evidence that his predecessor, Barack Obama, wiretapped his phones at Trump Tower ahead of the 2016 election."
Donald Trump's baseless wiretap claim - CNNPolitics.com

3. Now....the truth....even from the Liberal Politico....
"Nunes set off the firestorm with a news conference earlier in the day in which he described the surveillance of Trump aides through what’s called “incidental collection,” something he noted was routine and legal. Such collection can occur when a person inside the United State communicates with a foreign target of U.S. surveillance. In such cases, the identities of U.S. citizens are supposed to be shielded — but can be “unmasked” by intelligence officials under certain circumstances."
Nunes claims some Trump transition messages were intercepted

Forum List

Back