Turns Out Trump Correct, The Left....As Usual

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Trump exposed the Obamunist attempt to "wiretap" his campaign....all the Leftists laughed....and were outraged that he targeted their messiah.

The Trump tweet:

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

6:35 AM - 4 Mar 2017

1. The short story: Trump was correct, the NYTimes, WaPo, and every Liberal cable show....split hairs to make it seem that Trump was wrong.
Read on:

2. Here's the spin that the Washington Post put on the story:
"This may be the worst defense of Trumpā€™s Obama-wiretapped-me claim ā€” literally
...chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, which means he's in charge of investigating President Trump's evidence-free allegation that President Barack Obama wiretapped his offices.

But Nunes doesn't seem particularly worried that the current president accused the former president of a crime. Echoing so many Republican defenses of Trump's tweets, he suggested Tuesday that Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value.

Here's what Nunes said:

The president is a neophyte to politics. Heā€™s been doing this a little over a year. And I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. " Analysis | This may be the worst defense of Trumpā€™s Obama-wiretapped-me claim ā€” literally

3. Looks like Trump was dead wrong?

WaPo spin: "... Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value."
The actual quote has a different meaning: "....I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. "
The 'literally' refers to the term 'wiretap.'
It should be understood to mean 'placed under surveillance.'

4. But the facts are these:

"The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected by John Solomon and Sara Carter

The months-long [Obama] FBI counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential campaign briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election but has not gathered evidence of election tampering to date that would warrant criminal charges against any of the presidentā€™s associates, Circa has learned." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Get that???

"....the [Obama] FBI ... briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election..."

surĀ·veil
sərĖˆvāl/
verb

past tense: surveilled; past participle: surveilled
keep (a person or place) under surveillance.
as in "he deployed FBI agents to surveil the offices of those companies"
Google

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.

Last edited:
every day that goes by demonstrates to me that we may be too far gone as a country

Sure, there are examples of bad behavior and bad actions by "conservative groups & individuals"

But the amazing hate & violence is by and large coming from the left

And we do not have a trustworthy media; their agenda is more important to them than the actual truth

Last edited:
Trump exposed the Obamunist attempt to "wiretap" his campaign....all the Leftists laughed....and were outraged that he targeted their messiah.

The Trump tweet:

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

1. The short story: Trump was correct, the NYTimes, WaPo, and every Liberal cable show....split hairs to make it seem that Trump was wrong.
Read on:

"This may be the worst defense of Trumpā€™s Obama-wiretapped-me claim ā€” literally
...chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, which means he's in charge of investigating President Trump's evidence-free allegation that President Barack Obama wiretapped his offices.

But Nunes doesn't seem particularly worried that the current president accused the former president of a crime. Echoing so many Republican defenses of Trump's tweets, he suggested Tuesday that Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value.

Here's what Nunes said:

The president is a neophyte to politics. Heā€™s been doing this a little over a year. And I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. " Analysis | This may be the worst defense of Trumpā€™s Obama-wiretapped-me claim ā€” literally

The actual quote has a different meaning: "....I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. "

"The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected by John Solomon and Sara Carter

The months-long [Obama] FBI counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential campaign briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election but has not gathered evidence of election tampering to date that would warrant criminal charges against any of the presidentā€™s associates, Circa has learned." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Get that???

"....the [Obama] FBI ... briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election..."

surĀ·veil
sərĖˆvāl/
verb

Google

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.
Poor, demented, PoliticalHack ... how do you wiretap a computer? :eusa_doh:

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

surĀ·veil
sərĖˆvāl/
verb

Google

The same way you "hack an election".

every day that goes by demonstrates t me that we may be too far gone as a county

Sure, there are examples of bad behavior and bad actions by "conservative groups & individuals"

But the amazing hate & violence is by and large coming from the left

And we do not have a trustworthy media; their agenda is more important to them than the actual truth

So true......we are gazing into the abyss....and, as Nietzsche said....the abyss gazes back.
They control the media, the schools, every avenue of dissemination of information....and the less honorable, the less astute, the less concerned, march lock-step with them.

And so ends the noble experiment in self-governance.

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

surĀ·veil
sərĖˆvāl/
verb

Google

Hey, Ugly....did you hear?
Without illegal alien votes, the ones that Obama told them to cast, ....

....Trump won the popular vote and the electoral.

True story.

Last edited:

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

surĀ·veil
sərĖˆvāl/
verb

Google

Your deflection is noted and discarded. Take your issues up with the 17 U.S. agencies which have confirmed Russia did indeed hack the election. Hell, even Trump encouraged them.

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

surĀ·veil
sərĖˆvāl/
verb

Google

With out illegal alien votes, the ones that Obama told them to cast, ....

True story.
Nah, the true story is you have yet to find even one illegal alien who voted in the election, no less, 3 million. Have you forgotten already? You're senile.

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

surĀ·veil
sərĖˆvāl/
verb

Google

There was a FISA warrant and another yet undisclosed warrant. that's TWO investigations by the Obama administration. Not just one.. The shit is getting real deep real fast..

Then to add insult to injury, the CIA has been outed (by Wikileaks) how they leave foreign government tracks when they hack to make it appear as if someone else did it.. hmmmmmmm.... SO who really hit the DNC servers?

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

surĀ·veil
sərĖˆvāl/
verb

Google

Your deflection is noted and discarded. Take your issues up with the 17 U.S. agencies which have confirmed Russia did indeed hack the election. Hell, even Trump encouraged them.
You just made my point for me. You can hack a computer, intercept communications, and receive information from disgruntled employees, but you can't hack an election. It's a meaningless term.

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

surĀ·veil
sərĖˆvāl/
verb

Google

Wrong again.. The DNC refused to let anyone see their servers. Now why would that be? did it even happen?

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

surĀ·veil
sərĖˆvāl/
verb

Google

You just made my point for me. You can hack a computer, intercept communications, and receive information from disgruntled employees, but you can't hack an election. It's a meaningless term.
You poor, demented, soul... hacking a computer is not wiretapping it.

1233796371590.gif

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

surĀ·veil
sərĖˆvāl/
verb

Google

Wrong again.. The DNC refused to let anyone see their servers. Now why would that be? did it even happen?
You too are welcome to take your beef to the 17 U.S. agencies which have confirmed Russia hacked the election.

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

surĀ·veil
sərĖˆvāl/
verb

Google

There was a FISA warrant and another yet undisclosed warrant. that's TWO investigations by the Obama administration. Not just one.. The shit is getting real deep real fast..

Then to add insult to injury, the CIA has been outed (by Wikileaks) how they leave foreign government tracks when they hack to make it appear as if someone else did it.. hmmmmmmm.... SO who really hit the DNC servers?
Ya. What's up with that.
They made 2 request. Why?

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

surĀ·veil
sərĖˆvāl/
verb

Google

With out illegal alien votes, the ones that Obama told them to cast, ....

True story.
Nah, the true story is you have yet to find even one illegal alien who voted in the election, no less, 3 million. Have you forgotten already? You're senile.

Millions.....at the behest of the snake, Obama

Fact.

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

surĀ·veil
sərĖˆvāl/
verb

Google

You poor, demented, soul... hacking a computer is not wiretapping it.

1233796371590.gif
And again you prove my point. My work here is done.

New Topics

Forum List

Back