Turkish warplane crashed in Syrian territorial waters

Looks like Turkey is itching for War with Syria. Not sure what they have to gain by it though. It could end up being a big blunder on their part.

In that Turkey is harboring, financing and arming terrorists, Syria is well within its rights to strike pre-emptively. With any luck, they'll take out some Xews and CIA officers along the border.

So the scumbag whore turd shows its true colors. Leave this thread, this forum, the internet, and this planet, fucking dogshit. Choke to death at your next meal - and put it on youtube for us to watch and laugh at, fucking animal asshole.
It should change its name to typical-shiteater-of-Islamists.

In that Turkey is harboring, financing and arming terrorists, Syria is well within its rights to strike pre-emptively. With any luck, they'll take out some Xews and CIA officers along the border.

So the scumbag whore turd shows its true colors. Leave this thread, this forum, the internet, and this planet, fucking dogshit. Choke to death at your next meal - and put it on youtube for us to watch and laugh at, fucking animal asshole.

Nor do I speak Tay-Sachs. Sorry.

Nor do I speak Tay-Sachs. Sorry.
You must speak Arabic then. Ha ha ha.

Turkey is harboring the terrorists on the border that are massacring Syrian civilians. Good to see Syria putting their S-300 AA system to good use. I'd like to see more.

When you suck ass-ad's cock, does he pay you or do you do it voluntarily, you fucking weak turd?

I don't speak Tourette's. Sorry.
We're wondering what kind of mental illness would drive someone to be attracted to that shitty Jew hating Nazi website called Xews.com that you put up earlier. Only a fucking lunatic would do that.

It would be just as well if Syria provoked a robust response from Turkey.
That's what I keep hoping for. Türkiye should use this as an excuse to depose Assad, and grab a little land while they are at it.

Turkish pilots, like Egyptian and Saudi pilots, are trained by the U.S. out in Oklahoma, and are very good. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a plane malfunction, making them easier to target.

Pretty stupid.

I don't speak Tourette's. Sorry.
We're wondering what kind of mental illness would drive someone to be attracted to that shitty Jew hating Nazi website called Xews.com that you put up earlier. Only a fucking lunatic would do that.

What was the name of that site?
It's good you know the site so well that you realize I have the address wrong. Wow. You must visit it every fucking day ten times a day. You sick freak.

What was the name of that site?
It's good you know the site so well that you realize I have the address wrong. Wow. You must visit it every fucking day ten times a day. You sick freak.

Visit what site ten times a day?

It would be just as well if Syria provoked a robust response from Turkey.
That's what I keep hoping for. Türkiye should use this as an excuse to depose Assad, and grab a little land while they are at it.

Turkish pilots, like Egyptian and Saudi pilots, are trained by the U.S. out in Oklahoma, and are very good. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a plane malfunction, making them easier to target.

Pretty stupid.
What's pretty stupid. Be specific.

The same neo Nazi site you keep quoting from that calls Jews, Xews. you don't need to act stupid it comes naturally to you.

What quote? From what site?

I don't get it.

Are you making this up?

The same neo Nazi site you keep quoting from that calls Jews, Xews. you don't need to act stupid it comes naturally to you.

What quote? From what site?

I don't get it.

Are you making this up?
You're so fucking stupid that you included the website in your signature and now POOF it's gone. "Your signature has been edited by USMB staff".

Low IQ a requirement for a Hamas terrorist supporter, that's why there's so many chimps like you speaking in their behalf. Ha ha ha.

Pretty stupid.
What's pretty stupid. Be specific.

The idea of Turkey trying to seize parts of Syria. Can't think of anything that would cause them more grief.

Also, you overrate the Turkish Air force.

They committed genocide on the Armenians and the Kurds and stole their land. This kind of stuff is nothing new to the Turks. The Ottomans were among the most ruthless barbaric invaders in history.

I'd like to see more.

The aircraft is a reconaissance configuration, which was modernized in 2010:

rubber-band-airplane.png

You still gotta rewind the rubber band.

Forum List

Back