Turkish warplane crashed in Syrian territorial waters

Turkey should just mind its own business. Why are they spoiling for War with Syria? This looks likes a NATO scam to me. The West is desperately trying to justify War with Syria. They're just provoking now. Syria is for Syrians. Let them sort out their own problems.

I'm sure the civilians being slaughtered in the streets and those seeking to overthrow a brutal dictator greatly appreciate hearing from the Isolationistarian Party rep.

The Turks should invade Syria and overthrow Assad. The Turks haven't had a good war in a while, and it would boost their economy.

Not quite a valid reason for War.

Actually Turkey has more of a reason than anyone right now, Assads goons shot down a Turkish air craft going over international waters but I don't think the Turks are in any hurry to get involved in the clusterfuck in Syria right now, outside of arming the rebels and providing safe haven for them that is.

Turkey should just mind its own business. Why are they spoiling for War with Syria? This looks likes a NATO scam to me. The West is desperately trying to justify War with Syria. They're just provoking now. Syria is for Syrians. Let them sort out their own problems.

If the Turks want to go in we can't stop them but I doubt they will, they are in no hurry to get involved in that mess.

Forum List

Back