Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

Turkey is an extremist islamic radical country.

They refused to give the US permission to use their space in order to launch attacks against Iraq.

Throw their butts out of NATO and defund them.

Sometimes War is the only thing that can deliver a future lasting Peace. Humans need to suffer sometimes before they can realize how awful War really is. Israel has gone through this before. It is very clear that the Muslims are spoiling for War with Israel. They really do want that Holocaust II. So it's probably time for that confrontation to happen. It may be the only way to achieve a future lasting Peace. War has a way of waking people up and slapping them back to reality. War is bad for everyone involved. But if it's War,than so be it. But like i said earlier,the Jews of Israel aren't leaving. They'll still be there long after this and all other confrontations.

Sometimes War is the only thing that can deliver a future lasting Peace. Humans need to suffer sometimes before they can realize how awful War really is. Israel has gone through this before. It is very clear that the Muslims are spoiling for War with Israel. They really do want that Holocaust II. So it's probably time for that confrontation to happen. It may be the only way to achieve a future lasting Peace. War has a way of waking people up and slapping them back to reality. War is bad for everyone involved. But if it's War,than so be it. But like i said earlier,the Jews of Israel aren't leaving. They'll still be there long after this and all other confrontations.

I actually am starting to think the Arab governments do not want Israel gone because if Israel were to vanish off the face of the earth, those Arab governments would have stop making excuses and actually start to address the problems of their people. Its much easier to just blame everything on the Israelis and Americans than to actually fix problems.

I actually am starting to think the Arab governments do not want Israel gone because if Israel were to vanish off the face of the earth, those Arab governments would have stop making excuses and actually start to address the problems of their people. Its much easier to just blame everything on the Israelis and Americans than to actually fix problems.

For sure, but now the people are up in arms against their "leaders" and now the Muslim countries must deal with the limited ability to feed and hire their people.

This will change the dynamics all over the ME.

For sure, but now the people are up in arms against their "leaders" and now the Muslim countries must deal with the limited ability to feed and hire their people.

Yes and the Arab regimes are already scared shitless of being accountable, the Kuwaiti government has already started issuing $5000 cash payouts to every male Kuwaiti, and Syria has blocked all coverage of the uprising in Egypt and blocked all internet connections.

You could be right. Something to ponder for sure. :eusa_think:

The tide of population demand for freedoms is high. One can not hold back the tide.

I'm still waiting for an answer to how these Muslim Nations are going to remove the State of Israel without committing a Holocaust II. Are they just going to ask them politely to vacate the premises? I'll wait for a reply.

What the government wants may be different from what the people want

the difference between Turkey and israel is that turkey made mistakes in the past but now it is on the right path while israel was and will always be on the wrong path.
Turkey fights for human rights while israel steps on humans
Turkey's image is bright and beautiful because it takes the side of the poor and needy in the region while israel destroys homes of many Palestinians leaves them sleeping on the streets.
Turkey sends aids to the Palestinians while israel kills them.
the WHOLE world knows who the real terrorist is. the only people who defend israel are the americans.

What the government wants may be different from what the people want

You are correct because the Arab governments happily take American money and talk with Israel behind the curtains to bomb Iran while the citizens of those countries are seething in anti American and anti Israeli hatred, they definently want different things.

the difference between Turkey and israel is that turkey made mistakes in the past but now it is on the right path while israel was and will always be on the wrong path.
Turkey's image is bright and beautiful because it takes the side of the poor and needy in the region while israel destroys homes of many Palestinians leaves them sleeping on the streets.
the WHOLE world knows who the real terrorist is. the only people who defend israel are the americans.

What the fuck ever, Turkey refuses to acknowledge what it has done to the Kurds and Armenians and what it is doing in Cyrpus, Turkey has no legs to stand on trying to tell Israel how to treat others.

I'm still waiting for an answer to how these Muslim Nations are going to remove the State of Israel without committing a Holocaust II. Are they just going to ask them politely to vacate the premises? I'll wait for a reply.

Israel by its own actions will bring about the fall of this 60 year "experiment"

Actually,Turkey is still ethnically cleansing their Kurdish population and are now expanding their Genocide into Iraq. So are you so sure the Turks are Angels? I think the Kurds might disagree with you on your take big time.

After what Turkey did to the Armenians and are still doing to the Kurds,they have absolutely no right to lecture anyone on Peace and Human Rights. They really should just go away and mind their own business.

Dont you mean;

For sure, but now the people are up in arms against their "leaders" and now the Muslim countries must deal with their vast inability to feed and hire their people.

?

Forum List

Back