Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

moonlite0220

Jan 6, 2011
shamseddin20110208153523933.jpg

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has asked the United States to prevent Israel from meddling in the popular revolution in Egypt.

"Israel must under no circumstance interfere" in what is happening in Egypt, Turkish daily Hurriyet quoted Erdogan as saying on Monday.

edited for copyright

PressTV - Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt: Erdogan

Turkey has ALWAYS spoken the truth :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited by a moderator:
shamseddin20110208153523933.jpg

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has asked the United States to prevent Israel from meddling in the popular revolution in Egypt. We should tell him to fuck off and stay out of our business.

"Israel must under no circumstance interfere" in what is happening in Egypt, Turkish daily Hurriyet quoted Erdogan as saying on Monday. What's it to him?

The Turkish leader made the remark on the way back from Syria, where he attended the opening ceremony of a joint construction project, dubbed the "Friendship Dam."

Erdogan said he had asked US President Barack Obama and Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou to intervene to stop a possible last-ditch effort by Israel to “turn the tide” against protesters demanding the ouster of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak. There was no effort by Israel to turn any tide?

The paper interpreted Erdogan's reference to the Greek leader as indicative of a possible deal between Tel Aviv and Athens “to cozy up to each other in an effort to give the appearance that they are standing together against Turkey." Paranoia.

Many Israeli leaders have voiced concerns over the widespread revolt in Egypt, fearing the prospect of losing a three-decade-long ally and a key partner in their blockade of the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.

On Wednesday, Erdogan expressed Ankara's support for the current democratic movement in Egypt, urging Mubarak to respect his people's desire for change and step down immediately. getting rid of a dictator doesn't mean they will get democracy.

In an official letter on Tuesday, Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit protested at the call, urging Turkey not to publish more statements that can harm the relations between the two countries. Good to see they are not all a bunch of nuts.

According to the UN estimates, more than 300 people have been killed and many others have been injured during anti-Mubarak protests which now enter the third consecutive week.

PressTV - Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt: Erdogan

Turkey has ALWAYS spoken the truth :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

seems like they are faking a stance on something they hope will happen but don't know if it is or is not.

Turkey is meddling in Iraq, Lebanon and Afghanistan, they have some nerve.

Well they were "meddling" in Iraq chasing after PKK terrorists. I really like Turkey, it's a modern very western country. I do not like, however, the direction they are taking.

Whos talking about occupying? Israel doesn't occupy Egypt, you don't have to occupy a country to influence it.

My point is that dicking around in other countries' affairs has never stopped the United States from telling others what to do, so I don't see why anybody should single out Turkey for criticism in this case.

Whos talking about occupying? Israel doesn't occupy Egypt, you don't have to occupy a country to influence it.

My point is that dicking around in other countries' affairs has never stopped the United States from telling others what to do, so I don't see why anybody should single out Turkey for criticism in this case.

The point is Turkey is criticzing Israel for being involved in Egypts affairs when it does the same thing in Iraq, Lebanon and Afghanistan. Turkey is doing just as much "dicking around" as Israel.

Turkey's role has always been positive in many areas and its statements are always fair.

The Turkish PM has won the hearts of many muslim and non-muslim arabs for his honesty and courage in standing up against the israel brutality.
He is a man of his word. may God bless him.

Well they were "meddling" in Iraq chasing after PKK terrorists. I really like Turkey, it's a modern very western country. I do not like, however, the direction they are taking.

My Dad fought along side them in the Korean War.

"The only problem with them at your flank was keeping up with them during the advance."

-------------

"We had a shortage of blood once. A call for volunteers went out just after lunch. A few of us gave, then about 2 in the morning 5 truck loads of Turks showed up and gave. We shot the breeze with a few that spoke English, then one pulled a knife out, stabbed into his hand, looked us all in the eye, then slowly dragged it across his palm. When he was done, he just wrapped it in a hanky. We asked the guy that could translate; "What they hell was that about?" He said; "He just wanted to prove that he was as tough as you Americans."..... My Dad

My Dad fought along side them in the Korean War.

"The only problem with them at your flank was keeping up with them during the advance."

-------------

"We had a shortage of blood once. A call for volunteers went out just after lunch. A few of us gave, then about 2 in the morning 5 truck loads of Turks showed up and gave. We shot the breeze with a few that spoke English, then one pulled a knife out, stabbed into his hand, looked us all in the eye, then slowly dragged it across his palm. When he was done, he just wrapped it in a hanky. We asked the guy that could translate; "What they hell was that about?" He said; "He just wanted to prove that he was as tough as you Americans."..... My Dad

I didn't even know Turks were involved in the Korean War, interesting.

Apparently, the OP is so stupid that she cannot follow the most basic forum rules of not pasting a whole article.

Turkey's role has always been positive in many areas and its statements are always fair.

The Turkish PM has won the hearts of many muslim and non-muslim arabs for his honesty and courage in standing up against the israel brutality.
He is a man of his word. may God bless him.

Same here.

I much prefer my brutality to come from muslims. Filthy jew brutality just aint kosher.

Forum List

Back