Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

Yes the Turks did commit Genocide against the Armenian People,so it's no surprise they're now calling for a Holocaust II. It actually makes sense.

The Turks don't admit to it, they just say they moved the Armenians out of the country, a mass evacuation I was told.

Didn't the Germans do that in the 1940's with thier Jews? something about it being a solution or something...

It was basically the same thing, I give props to the Germans for admitting their mistakes and being men about it.

Well some are actually implying a Holocaust II.
This is hardly worth noting since it's not even a remote possibility.

Where you been? Regardless,all these huge Muslim Nations obsessing over a tiny tiny little strip of land really is ridiculous. The Jews aren't leaving and only a Holocaust II will achieve that. So it's time for the surrounding Muslim Nations to get over their petty hate & bigotry and make Peace with Israel. There is no alternative at the end of the day. The Jews are there to stay. It is what it is.

The Jews are welcome to stay if they please. The state of Israel has to go.

Yes the Turks did commit Genocide against the Armenian People,so it's no surprise they're now calling for a Holocaust II. It actually makes sense.

The Turks don't admit to it, they just say they moved the Armenians out of the country, a mass evacuation I was told.

Moved them out to mass graves. They've been found, not all of them, but sooo many.

cms-image-000060386.jpg

More mass graves expected to be found in Turkey - Thursday, February 10th 2011 8:27 PM

geno.275.jpg

So what do the Turks have to say about this? any kind of explanation?

I was wondering how long it would before Ropey showed up and posted his Armenian genocide thread derailing nonsense. :doubt:

This is Turkish history and history they run from Sunni Man. So do you it would seem.

You, who call to round up the world's Jewry and send them to an Island to be guarded by force of arms.

Something like what the Turks did to the Armenians eh? :eusa_whistle:

I was wondering how long it would before Ropey showed up and posted his Armenian genocide thread derailing nonsense. :doubt:

This is Turkish history and history they run from Sunni Man. So do you it would seem.

You, who call to round up the world's Jewry and send them to an Island to be guarded by force of arms.

Something like what the Turks did to the Armenians eh? :eusa_whistle:

Something like the what the Zionists did to those who now find themselves in the Gaza Strip.

Moved them out to mass graves. They've been found, not all of them, but sooo many.

cms-image-000060386.jpg

geno.275.jpg

They say it didn't happen. They just moved them.

Moved them to death. Sunni Man calls it nonsense. :doubt:

How is this nonsense and why is everyone afraid to say anything? if people were to find mass graves of Muslims in Israel all hell would be breaking loose.

Why does it matter if these people are Armenian, Jew, Muslim, Black? those are PEOPLE in those mass graves, it makes me fucking sick.

Turkey was Byzantium & Constantinople long before the area became known as Turkey. The Muslim influence there is relatively brief compared to the much longer Christian History there.

Not really. Christianity's rise to prominence in Anatolia began in the first and second centuries; the Turks were in the region by the 11th century.

Not sure i follow you. Christianity was established in Constantinople several centuries before Islam was mandated there. Christianity was the established religion there for some 1,100 years before it fell to the Muslims. Islam is relatively brief there when compared to the much longer Christian History there. I'm aware of the Turks being around but Constantinople was a Christian Nation until it was conquered by the Muslims. Maybe i just misunderstood your reply. Sorry bout that if i did.

They say it didn't happen. They just moved them.

Moved them to death. Sunni Man calls it nonsense. :doubt:

How is this nonsense and why is everyone afraid to say anything? if people were to find mass graves of Muslims in Israel all hell would be breaking loose.

I'm pretty sure Turkey and most other Muslim Nations would like to see the Jews laying in such mass graves in the near future. But i got news for em...It aint gonna happen. There will be no Holocaust II. Bet on that.

Can Israel respond by saying then don't mess with our affairs you Turkish Fucking Whore!

If Israel meddled or pulled the strings in Egypt wouldn't friend of Israel's Murarak still be in power!

shamseddin20110208153523933.jpg

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has asked the United States to prevent Israel from meddling in the popular revolution in Egypt.

"Israel must under no circumstance interfere" in what is happening in Egypt, Turkish daily Hurriyet quoted Erdogan as saying on Monday.

edited for copyright

PressTV - Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt: Erdogan

Turkey has ALWAYS spoken the truth :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Where you been? Regardless,all these huge Muslim Nations obsessing over a tiny tiny little strip of land really is ridiculous. The Jews aren't leaving and only a Holocaust II will achieve that. So it's time for the surrounding Muslim Nations to get over their petty hate & bigotry and make Peace with Israel. There is no alternative at the end of the day. The Jews are there to stay. It is what it is.

The Jews are welcome to stay if they please. The state of Israel has to go.

Yes but the State of Israel isn't going anywhere and that's just the way it is. Btw i'm just curious,how would you remove the Jews or the State of Israel from the region if not by way of a Holocaust II? How do these surrounding Muslim Nations plan on removing them? I think i'm asking a fair question. I'll wait for your reply. Thanks.

Not sure i follow you. Christianity was established in Constantinople several centuries before Islam was mandated there. Christianity was the established religion there for some 1,100 years before it fell to the Muslims. Islam is relatively brief there when compared to the much longer Christian History there.

If we assume that Christianity became the dominant religion there around CE 100, that gives us ~970 years of Byzantine dominance until Manzikert and 940 years of Turkish dominance since. I guess my point is that they're more or less equal.

well some are actually implying a holocaust ii.
this is hardly worth noting since it's not even a remote possibility.

where you been? Regardless,all these huge muslim nations obsessing over a tiny tiny little strip of land really is ridiculous. The jews aren't leaving and only a holocaust ii will achieve that. So it's time for the surrounding muslim nations to get over their petty hate & bigotry and make peace with israel. There is no alternative at the end of the day. The jews are there to stay. It is what it is.

the jews are welcome to stay if they please. The state of israel has to go.

yes but the state of israel isn't going anywhere and that's just the way it is. Btw i'm just curious,how would you remove the jews or the state of israel from the region if not by way of a holocaust ii? How do these surrounding muslim nations plan on removing them? I think i'm asking a fair question. I'll wait for your reply. Thanks.

qft

Can Israel respond by saying then don't mess with our affairs you Turkish Fucking Whore!

If Israel meddled or pulled the strings in Egypt wouldn't friend of Israel's Murarak still be in power!

shamseddin20110208153523933.jpg

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has asked the United States to prevent Israel from meddling in the popular revolution in Egypt.

"Israel must under no circumstance interfere" in what is happening in Egypt, Turkish daily Hurriyet quoted Erdogan as saying on Monday.

edited for copyright

PressTV - Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt: Erdogan

Turkey has ALWAYS spoken the truth :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

com'n G! Get with the program! Don't you know that every evil in the world has some filthy jews behind it pulling the strings?

uprising in Iran - filthy jews
Egypt is a filthy shithole - filthy jews
The price of tea in china? - filthy jews
The tsunami - filthy jews
toilet plugged? - filthy jews
the sun set - filthy jews
jews fot more nobels and more scientific advancements than muslims - filthy jews

Anything that doesn't go your way - filthy jews

Turkey's role has always been positive in many areas and its statements are always fair.

The Turkish PM has won the hearts of many muslim and non-muslim arabs for his honesty and courage in standing up against the israel brutality.
He is a man of his word. may God bless him.

(1) Like when they ruled with an Iron fist over nearly all of the Middle East and North Africa via the Ottoman Empire?
(2) Like when they invaded and currently occupied Cyprus. An injustice everyone but Turkey doesn't recognize?
(3) Like when they slaughted over 1.5 million Armenians during the Armenian Holocaust, something the scumbags deny to this day?
(4) The current oppression, occupation and mass murder of the Kurds of Kurdistan?
(5) The occupation of lands that rightfully belong to Armenia?
(6) The unjustified aggression against the Greeks, simply because the Greeks are Christians?

Yep they have been positive! Positively fucking assholes!

Not sure i follow you. Christianity was established in Constantinople several centuries before Islam was mandated there. Christianity was the established religion there for some 1,100 years before it fell to the Muslims. Islam is relatively brief there when compared to the much longer Christian History there.

If we assume that Christianity became the dominant religion there around CE 100, that gives us ~970 years of Byzantine dominance until Manzikert and 940 years of Turkish dominance since. I guess my point is that they're more or less equal.

Christianity became the established religion in Byzantium during the reign of the Roman Emperor Constantine. This occurred around 315 AD. It remained a Christian Nation until they were finally conquered by the Muslims in around 1400 AD. Turkey has been a Muslim Nation since that time. So about 600 years. That's roughly half the time the area was a Christian Nation. I guess we're just looking at different numbers from different sources. Obviously i'm sticking with my numbers though. ;)

Who Were The "Young Turks"?

Young Turks:
In October 1843, twelve German-Jewish immigrants met on New York's Lower East Side to help others like themselves. Pooling their ideas and their funds, they founded what would become the most enduring service organization for the Zionist identity in the United States. Its name — B'nai B'rith, "Children of the Covenant".

The founder of the Young Turks was a Jewish Italian B'nai B'rith official named Emmanuel Carasso. Carasso set up the Young Turk secret society in the 1890's in Salonika, then part of Turkey, and now part of Greece. Carasso was also the grand master of an Italian masonic lodge there, called "Macedonia Resurrected". The lodge was the headquarters of the Young Turks, and all the top Young Turk leadership were members.

Press:
Another important area was the press. While in power, the Young Turks ran several newspapers, including The Young Turk, whose editor was none other than the Russian Zionist leader Vladimir Jabotinsky.
Jews, Zionists Behind Armenian Genocide
Truth about Tyrant Dictator Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
Ze'ev Jabotinsky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan who said, “The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers.”

Madam Speaker, there is no such thing as “moderate Islam”. As Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan said the other day, and I quote, “There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that’s it”. Islam is in pursuit of dominance. It wishes to exact its imperialist agenda by force on a worldwide scale (8:39). This is clear from European history. Fortunately, the first Islamic invasion of Europe was stopped at Poitiers in 732; the second in Vienna in 1683. Madam Speaker, let us ensure that the third Islamic invasion, which is currently in full spate, will be stopped too in spite of its insidious nature and notwithstanding the fact that, in contrast to the 8th and 17th centuries, it has no need for an Islamic army because the scared “dhimmis” in the West, also those in Dutch politics, have left their doors wide open to Islam and Muslims.

Clear to me....

Western Civilization and Culture: January 2009

The Jews are welcome to stay if they please. The state of Israel has to go.[/QUOTE]

How the hell ya gonna do that? Would you let someone disolve your country? Or would you fight to keep it?

I think it would be funny is muslims did beat Israel some how. Once you got done killing Jews, the sunnis would start to eyeball the shittes, the arabs would give the Persians the stink eye, and vice versa, then someone would claim all of Israel for themselves, then you would all stort to kill each other once you saw just how nice Israel was....

hey, that's not a bad idea.

we should move everyone out and let the musims kill each other over that strip of land.

New Topics

Forum List

Back