world leaders warned US against relocation in Israel INCLUDING friends.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Way to go Trump,you just pissed off friends of yours across the country as well. Just as well.Maybe the whole world will now see the truth that the united states along with Israel has the most corrupt government in the world now.way to go trump and I was one of your supporters the last few months. I should have trusted my initial instincts on him.

Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim also accused the US of sharing responsibility with Israel for a "vile massacre" along the Gaza border, during which dozens of Palestinians were killed by Israeli fire on Monday.

The United States took its place without complaint alongside the Israeli regime in “this massacre of civilians and became a party to this crime against humanity," Yildirim told reporters in Ankara.

"This is … vile massacre and we condemn it strongly," he added.
PressTV- World leaders: US embassy move to ignite tension

Two days ago you were trolling me for saying all Muslims aren't bad. Now you're siding with the Palestinians? The entire situation is a shame, but I'm interested in knowing how those two attitudes of yours coexist. Are the Palestinians not Muslim terrorists? Why the carve out?

Some days you wake up hating Muslims more than Jews. Some days you wake up hating Jews more than Muslims.

It’s all the same in the end.

Forum List

Back