Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

stock-photo-i-love-turkey-899391.jpg

the difference between Turkey and israel is that turkey made mistakes in the past but now it is on the right path while israel was and will always be on the wrong path.
Turkey fights for human rights while israel steps on humans
Turkey's image is bright and beautiful because it takes the side of the poor and needy in the region while israel destroys homes of many Palestinians leaves them sleeping on the streets.
Turkey sends aids to the Palestinians while israel kills them.
the WHOLE world knows who the real terrorist is. the only people who defend israel are the americans.

What the Americans did in Abu Ghuraib is a friendly game of freeze tag in comparison to the atrocities the Turks have done to the Kurds and Armenians. Turks criticizing the Israelis on human rights is a joke.

the difference between Turkey and israel is that turkey made mistakes in the past but now it is on the right path while israel was and will always be on the wrong path.
Turkey fights for human rights while israel steps on humans
Turkey's image is bright and beautiful because it takes the side of the poor and needy in the region while israel destroys homes of many Palestinians leaves them sleeping on the streets.
Turkey sends aids to the Palestinians while israel kills them.
the WHOLE world knows who the real terrorist is. the only people who defend israel are the americans.

Actually,Turkey is still ethnically cleansing their Kurdish population and are now expanding their Genocide into Iraq. So are you so sure the Turks are Angels? I think the Kurds might disagree with you on your take big time.

The Turks don't acknowledge they have done anything wrong to the Kurds or Armenians, and they deny everything in Cyprus.

Let me guess...It's all the EVIL JOOOOOOOOOOZ fault the Turks slaughtered all those Armenians and Kurds right? Hmm?

After what Turkey did to the Armenians and are still doing to the Kurds,they have absolutely no right to lecture anyone on Peace and Human Rights. They really should just go away and mind their own business.
see my previous post as to who were the jewish young Turks responsible for the killings who later went on to be leaders in israel

Last edited:
I never in my life thought I would come across so many people that will take joy

actual joy

in seeing other people get killed.

I wonder if all these keyboard badasses will man up and go to war when a mulla declares no bullshit holy war on Israel...

nah, bunch of pussies would feint at the thought of the desert heat.

you people talk as if you care about the Armenians and Kurds.
you people dont care about anyone.
the world was thrilled when the Egyptian revolution defeated your mubarak except you americans started whining about israel's future
everybody congratulated the Egyptians on their victory except the american people

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
you people talk as if you care about the Armenians and Kurds.
you people dont care about anyone.
the world was thrilled when the Egyptian revolution defeated your mubarak except you americans started whining about israel's future
everybody congratulated the Egyptians on their victory except the american people

What and the Turks care about people? don't make me fucking laugh.

I never in my life thought I would come across so many people that will take joy

actual joy

in seeing other people get killed.

I wonder if all these keyboard badasses will man up and go to war when a mulla declares no bullshit holy war on Israel...

nah, bunch of pussies would feint at the thought of the desert heat.

Yea the Muslims do seem to be spoiling for War with Israel but is it all just talk? I'm beginning to think it's all just hollow bluster. Wake me when they start their Holocaust II. Till then,they are just a bunch of pussies.

Yes but the State of Israel isn't going anywhere and that's just the way it is. Btw i'm just curious,how would you remove the Jews or the State of Israel from the region if not by way of a Holocaust II? How do these surrounding Muslim Nations plan on removing them? I think i'm asking a fair question. I'll wait for your reply. Thanks.

They don't. The artificial division of the Muslim Ummah into Westphalian nation-states is what's preventing us from advancing beyond the pathetic condition in which we find ourselves today. Israel is only one cog in an entire corrupt machine that needs to be dismantled completely if we ever hope to revisit the international prominence, communal cohesion, and scientific preeminence we enjoyed at various times under the Caliphate. None of these "Muslim countries" which currently exist have any legitimacy as far as Islam is concerned.

We've recently been reminded that revolutionary political change can be effected in the Muslim world without incurring a great number of casualties. There are plenty of ways to dismantle a state that don't involve a military invasion or a violent revolution. 'Genocide' isn't ever an option because the ends don't justify the means for us, and besides, what makes you think that regime change must necessarily involve mass murder?

Yes but the State of Israel isn't going anywhere and that's just the way it is. Btw i'm just curious,how would you remove the Jews or the State of Israel from the region if not by way of a Holocaust II? How do these surrounding Muslim Nations plan on removing them? I think i'm asking a fair question. I'll wait for your reply. Thanks.

They don't. The artificial division of the Muslim Ummah into Westphalian nation-states is what's preventing us from advancing beyond the pathetic condition in which we find ourselves today. Israel is only one cog in an entire corrupt machine that needs to be dismantled completely if we ever hope to revisit the international prominence, communal cohesion, and scientific preeminence we enjoyed at various times under the Caliphate. None of these "Muslim countries" which currently exist have any legitimacy as far as Islam is concerned.

We've recently been reminded that revolutionary political change can be effected in the Muslim world without incurring a great number of casualties. There are plenty of ways to dismantle a state that don't involve a military invasion or a violent revolution. 'Genocide' isn't ever an option because the ends don't justify the means for us, and besides, what makes you think that regime change must necessarily involve mass murder?

Just asking how these surrounding Muslim Nations plan on removing the State of Israel. I get a little bit of what you're saying but you still haven't explained how you plan on removing the State of Israel. Mass Murder is likely the only way you will ever achieve that in my opinion. But even then,i think Israel will survive. Maybe you can make it a bit more clear on how you plan on peacefully changing or removing the Regime in Israel? Thanks.

Last edited:
Iran Protests: Tens Of Thousands March, Security Fires Tear Gas

Uprisings started again in Iran, I hope the people over throw the Mullahs, fuck the Ayatollahs and their goons.

poor americans, every time you see a couple of brats protesting in Iran you feel so happy.

the regime in Iran is not going to fall because it is not tyrant. and about Muslim achievements i suggest you read about Iran's self-sufficiency since the Islamic revolution that lead it to become a heavy weight country in the region.

So you want to explain how living under Shariah Law is in any way condusive to Scientific advancement? You are effectivly eleminating 50% of the population with the subgigation of women.

Iran Protests: Tens Of Thousands March, Security Fires Tear Gas

Uprisings started again in Iran, I hope the people over throw the Mullahs, fuck the Ayatollahs and their goons.

poor americans, every time you see a couple of brats protesting in Iran you feel so happy.

the regime in Iran is not going to fall because it is not tyrant. and about Muslim achievements i suggest you read about Iran's self-sufficiency since the Islamic revolution that lead it to become a heavy weight country in the region.

I'm not happy. I don't even care. Iran is currently making alot of enemies and guess what? These Enemies aren't just "Poor Americans" or EVIL JOOOZ. Their day of judgement will come. You can bet on that.

Last edited:
South Africa basically had the same type of fascist and apartheid regime as Israel currently has.

And was peacefully brought down using sanctions, economic embargoes, and freezing it's bank assets.

With little to no violence involved.

Hopefully Israel will implode in much the same way. :cool:

• Thanks
No Palestinian genocide without a doubt. The population is doubling in ten years.
Who mentioned genocide? You mentioned herding populations into areas of confinement. That is essentially what occurred when people fled or were driven from their homes during the Nakba. Zionists began squatting on their land and built settlements and towns on top of Palestinian villages (Sderot is one example of this), leaving much of the displaced population with few options apart from remaining in Gaza. Of course, now the Zionists would prevent them from leaving Gaza even if they managed to scape together the resources necessary to do so. But that isn't likely to happen as long as their economy is being destroyed by unnecessary blockades and they're intermittently forced to endure massacres perpetrated under the pretense of "fighting terrorism." No, collective punishment is not genocide. Dehumanization is not genocide.

There is no comparison to what is happening in Gaza and any form of Genocide against the Palestinian people.

Operation cast lead was meant to show Hamas that they are not as strong as they believe they are. Israel wiped the floor with them in a matter of days suffering minimal damage. Operation cast lead was directed toward Hamas a recognized terrorist group, it was not directed at the Palestinian people, therefore there was no intent to kill a national group and no genocide!

Case closed.

Right, case closed. Pay no attention to the fact that the methods used by the Zionists were indiscriminate and resulted in far more civilian deaths than anything else. Israel cannot be held accountable for her actions; she's "chosen", after all. Most of those Palestinian children they killed were going to grow up to be terrorists anyway, yes? Best to get them when they can't fight back.

Not guilty. The Israeli captain who emptied his rifle into a Palestinian schoolgirl | World news | The Guardian

Not guilty! The chosen are blameless.

• Thanks
South Africa basically had the same type of fascist and apartheid regime as Israel currently has.

And was peacefully brought down using sanctions, economic embargoes, and freezing it's bank assets.

With little to no violence involved.

Hopefully Israel will implode in much the same way. :cool:

Israel is not South Africa. So hope away but that aint gonna happen. Unless you guys have a Holocaust II in the works,Israel will be around forever. You guys should probably just come to terms with this and make Peace with them. All this hate & bigotry just isn't necessary. My God,they're just a tiny tiny little strip of land anyway. Time for Muslims to get over it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back