Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

Every evil in the world has some filthy jews behind it pulling the strings?

uprising in Iran - filthy jews
Egypt is a filthy shithole - filthy jews
The price of tea in china? - filthy jews
The tsunami - filthy jews
toilet plugged? - filthy jews
the sun set - filthy jews
jews fot more nobels and more scientific advancements than muslims - filthy jews

Anything that doesn't go your way - filthy jews

Soon the Muslims will have more than enough trouble trying to give their population the jobs, food and *gasp* rights that they are beginning to demand.

They'll be too busy with the real issues ...

jews fot more nobels and more scientific advancements than muslims - filthy jews

Soon the Muslims will have more than enough trouble trying to give their population the jobs, food and *gasp* rights that they are beginning to demand.

When things get worse for the Egyptians now that Mubarak is gone it will be the fault of the Jews, its also the Jews fault for the troubles in Yemen, Tunisia, Algeria and Pakistan.

I haven't received a reply yet on my earlier question so i'll ask again...How do Muslim Nations plan on removing the Jewish State of Israel if not by way of a Holocaust II? I just don't see any other way for them to remove the State of Israel. So in reality,most Muslims are calling for the extermination of the Jews in Israel. I know many deny this but how else are they going to remove the State of Israel? I'm open to hearing about what their plans are. I'll wait for a reply.

When things get worse for the Egyptians now that Mubarak is gone it will be the fault of the Jews, its also the Jews fault for the troubles in Yemen, Tunisia, Algeria and Pakistan.

Don't forget about America. They'll be blaming America too. Bet on that.

I haven't received a reply yet on my earlier question so i'll ask again...How do Muslim Nations plan on removing the Jewish State of Israel if not by way of a Holocaust II? I just don't see any other way for them to remove the State of Israel. So in reality,most Muslims are calling for the extermination of the Jews in Israel. I know many deny this but how else are they going to remove the State of Israel? I'm open to hearing about what their plans are. I'll wait for a reply.

They have no stones. LibocalypseNow....

I was wondering how long it would before Ropey showed up and posted his Armenian genocide thread derailing nonsense. :doubt:

This is Turkish history and history they run from Sunni Man. So do you it would seem.

You, who call to round up the world's Jewry and send them to an Island to be guarded by force of arms.

Something like what the Turks did to the Armenians eh? :eusa_whistle:

Something like the what the Zionists did to those who now find themselves in the Gaza Strip.

No Palestinian genocide without a doubt. The population is doubling in ten years.

There is no comparison to what is happening in Gaza and any form of Genocide against the Palestinian people.

Operation cast lead was meant to show Hamas that they are not as strong as they believe they are. Israel wiped the floor with them in a matter of days suffering minimal damage. Operation cast lead was directed toward Hamas a recognized terrorist group, it was not directed at the Palestinian people, therefore there was no intent to kill a national group and no genocide!

Case closed.

How about they just be honest? If you hate the Jews and want them gone, be a man and say that shit. If people start being honest, maybe we can actually start moving forward on something. I have more respect for the people who admit they are racist against Blacks because at least I know where they stand, I have no respect for the people who make disgusting remarks against blacks and than swear up and down they are not racist, mirrors tell no lies son.

How about they just be honest? If you hate the Jews and want them gone, be a man and say that shit. If people start being honest, maybe we can actually start moving forward on something. I have more respect for the people who admit they are racist against Blacks because at least I know where they stand, I have no respect for the people who make disgusting remarks against blacks and than swear up and down they are not racist, mirrors tell no lies son.

They are not looking for your respect HG. They are looking for your submission. Jews do not submit to their G-d so why would they submit to a false God?

Nuh uh and that's why Israel is such a hate for them.

Oh of course, although I don't see how America or Israel is to blame for Egyptians not being able to find jobs in their own countries for the people in Yemen not having a pot to piss in. The leaders of those countries will let America take the blame because it deflects off of them, maybe if Mubarak was anti America and blamed the US for Egypts problems he would still be running Egypt.

They are not looking for your respect HG. They are looking for your submission. Jews do not submit to their G-d so why would they submit to a false God?

Nuh uh and that's why Israel is such a hate for them.

I just want honesty.

Last edited:

Worst invention ever for the muslims?

The electronic media. With radio, TV, satelites, etc... they can find out how the average person can live compared to the wealthy.

Who invented the electronic media? - filthy jews

actually it was the German Nazi to first truly use it. but shhh.

Well said. If you want the State of Israel gone,then please explain how you're going to achieve your goal. I'm so sick of hearing them claim they're "not" calling for a Holocaust II but are calling for the end of Israel. Well how does the end of Israel happen? How do they plan on achieving that? I really am interested in hearing what those plans are. At least Man-Up and be honest. Because i don't see any other way of getting rid of the State of Israel without a Holocaust II. So I'm with you. Just be a man and be honest. Thanks.

Last edited:

Oh of course, although I don't see how America or Israel is to blame for Egyptians not being able to find jobs in their own countries for the people in Yemen not having a pot to piss in. The leaders of those countries will let America take the blame because it deflects off of them, maybe if Mubarak was anti America and blamed the US for Egypts problems he would still be running Egypt.

Bingo! Yes he would still be in power. You nailed it.

Bingo! Yes he would still be in power. You nailed it.

Yup thats how the regime in Iran has been able to survive and even Syria, they blame the US and Israel for all their problems and aid and abet terrorist groups and give them weapons and training to fight the Jews and Americans, there is a meeting for terrorist groups in Iran every year and includes members from groups such as Hamas, Hezbollah, the IRA, Farc, Tamil Tigers etc. as long as you keep the people mad at the Americans and Israelis, they wont focus too much on whats going on at home.

Hey at least the idiot in Iran is honest. He wants all the Jews dead and he openly preaches this. He's still a dangerous idiot but at least he's an honest dangerous idiot. The Arab Muslim countries in the region are still Bullshitting and pretending they're not calling for the death of all Jews In Israel. But that is exactly what they want. So now it's time for them grow a pair and be up front about this. It's time to put everything on the table and put an end to this stupid shit once and for all. If the Muslims want to remove the State of Israel,then simply do it. Lets just get this confrontation out of the way as soon as possible.

Maybe after this confrontation,they can finally sit down and have real Peace. There is no doubt the Muslims are spoiling for War with Israel. So lets just get it on and get it over with. The Jews aren't leaving and they'll still be there even after this confrontation. I think real Peace might just be achieved once the Muslims in the region finally accept this reality. Unfortunately it will probably take a large-scale War to achieve this Peace. But lets put all pretenses aside and be open & honest. The Muslims want the Jews dead & gone. It is what it is.

Hey at least the idiot in Iran is honest. He wants all the Jews dead and he openly preaches this. He's still a dangerous idiot but at least he's an honest dangerous idiot. The Arab Muslim countries in the region are still Bullshitting and pretending they're not calling for the death of all Jews In Israel. But that is exactly what they want. So now it's time for them grow a pair and be up front about this. It's time to put everything on the table and put an end to this stupid shit once and for all. If the Muslims want to remove the State of Israel,then simply do it. Lets just get this confrontation out of the way as soon as possible.

Maybe after this confrontation,they can finally sit down and have real Peace. There is no doubt the Muslims are spoiling for War with Israel. So lets just get it on and get it over with. The Jews aren't leaving and they'll still be there even after this confrontation. I think real Peace might just be achieved once the Muslims in the region finally accept this reality. Unfortunately it will probably take a large-scale War to achieve this Peace. But lets put all pretenses aside and be open & honest. The Muslims want the Jews dead & gone. It is what it is.

They tried to get rid of Israel once and they got their asses kicked, I doubt they could take on Israel in a conventional Militar battle, whos going to do it? Syria? Jordan? their Militaries are a joke, and Egypt has their hands full with their domestic issues. Iran probably wants to but is not close enough, it would have to be a battle fought from the air. You are right, Ahmadinijad is a fucking idiot but he is honest, he hates Israel and wants them gone and has said so many times. The arab goverments are bullshitting, you are right they are all hiding behind Hezbollah and Hamas giving them weapons and aid but won't say a word to the Israelis face, maybe if they grow some balls and be honest about how they feel we can get somewhere, right now nobody is being honest but the Iranians and the idiots in Hamas and Hezbollah.

Any Muslim who wants to have safe passage had better hate Jews,, Islamic sycophants are very popular right now in Islam.
The Middle East was screwed up yesterday and will be screwed up tomorrow,,, it's the way of the Arab psyche as demonstrated for thousands of years.. The infidel and/or outsider is always going to be considered prey of people who live in the sand and rocks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back