Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

And this is the reason I am in this thread. Erdogan can leak up a tree for all I care. They attack Israel so that the papers show this rather than their extermination of the Kurds.

Only a Holocaust-Denying Wingnut would claim Turkey isn't currently systematically slaughtering the Kurds both in Turkey and Iraq. The Kurds are fellow Muslims. The Turkish Government commits mass murder on a daily basis. They have no right to preach to anyone about anything. No one knows for sure just how many Kurds the Turks have slaughtered over the years. The World has chose to ignore the Kurdish Genocide. Turkey is perceived as an ally to the West. Therefore the West has conveniently ignored this Genocide. This is incredibly sad and unforgivable. Who stands up for the Kurds? So far no one has.

And this is the reason I am in this thread. Erdogan can leak up a tree for all I care. They attack Israel so that the papers show this rather than their extermination of the Kurds.

Turkey needs to clean up their own house with the Kurds before pointing fingers at others, the more reading I have done on this shows the Turks human rights are atrocious, and this country gets to be in NATO and the EU? How come everyone was all over Saddams ass? Saddam wrote the book on fucking the Kurds and using chemical weapons, so why was he attacked and the Turks are left to do their genocide?

Only a Holocaust-Denying Wingnut would claim Turkey isn't currently systematically slaughtering the Kurds both in Turkey and Iraq. The Kurds are fellow Muslims. The Turkish Government commits mass murder on a daily basis. They have no right to preach to anyone about anything. No one knows for sure just how many Kurds the Turks have slaughtered over the years. The World has chose to ignore the Kurdish Genocide. Turkey is perceived as an ally to the West. Therefore the West has conveniently ignored this Genocide. This is incredibly sad and unforgivable. Who stands up for the Kurds? So far no one has.

The sad thing is Kurds look to America as their big brother, Irbil the capital of Kurdistan is the one of the safest places in the Middle East where an American can actually walk the streets and feel safe, there really aren't that many places like that for Americans in the Middle East. Even after we fucked them after the Gulf War and sat idly by while Saddam gassed them, they still have a good relationships with America and they are a good honest people, they don't deserve to be treated like dogs by the Arabs and Turks.

The Kurds look at the Arabs & Turks as being irrationally violent cretins. And they have good reason to feel this way. I'm inclined to agree with them on that assessment. Arabs especially are the most irrationally violent people on this Planet.

only a holocaust-denying wingnut would claim turkey isn't currently systematically slaughtering the kurds both in turkey and iraq. The kurds are fellow muslims. The turkish government commits mass murder on a daily basis. They have no right to preach to anyone about anything. No one knows for sure just how many kurds the turks have slaughtered over the years. The world has chose to ignore the kurdish genocide. Turkey is perceived as an ally to the west. Therefore the west has conveniently ignored this genocide. This is incredibly sad and unforgivable. Who stands up for the kurds? So far no one has.

the sad thing is kurds look to america as their big brother, irbil the capital of kurdistan is the one of the safest places in the middle east where an american can actually walk the streets and feel safe, there really aren't that many places like that for americans in the middle east. Even after we fucked them after the gulf war and sat idly by while saddam gassed them, they still have a good relationships with america and they are a good honest people, they don't deserve to be treated like dogs by the arabs and turks.

This bears repeating.

I am sure Turkey has a better interest for Egypt than YOU or ISRAEL.

images

I'm sure what the interest is. :clap2:

Turkey is not an East-West bridge. Under Erdogan, it is an entirely Ottoman and has to be defeated or it will cause a lot of damage.

Turkey should be kicked out of Nato if Europe wants any stability on its Eastern flank.

Does all this mean that the country is becoming more focused on the Islamic world and its Muslim tradition in its foreign policy? Absolutely.

Does it mean that it is "abandoning" or wants to abandon its traditional Western orientation and willingness to cooperate with us? Absolutely.

At the end of the day we will have to live with a Turkey whose population is propelling much of what we see. This calls for a more issue-by-issue approach, and recognition that Turkey will often go its own way and is moving towards a fundamentalist state.

When the great war comes, Turkey will be Russia's issue anyway.

A Jew who doesn't know what 'extermination' of a people means. Hah! It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

The Israelis will only push Turkey so far, and not out of any military concerns. They know that Turkey has great control over their future. That's why they have been friendly with Turkey and have engaged in joint military exercises. They need Turkey's good will.

Any idea why? I doubt you have the first clue.

. I really like Turkey, it's a modern very western country. I do not like, however, the direction they are taking.

Turkey is going in the right direction; back to it's Islamic roots. :cool:

turkey's roots weren't only islamic. turkey had huge and vital jewish and christian populations. only islamicist loons would want to ruin that.

A Jew who doesn't know what 'extermination' of a people means. Hah! It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

The Israelis will only push Turkey so far, and not out of any military concerns. They know that Turkey has great control over their future. That's why they have been friendly with Turkey and have engaged in joint military exercises. They need Turkey's good will.

Anyone?

Still trying to figure it out?

As I said in our PM that you began. I have my stand, you have yours. You have the singular inability to see one meddling over another.

I said in the early postings of this thread something about the pot calling the kettle black.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

Both are black Synth.

Clues are not necessary. It's not black and white. It's black and black.

Fine.

As I said in our PM that you began. I have my stand, you have yours. You have the singular inability to see one meddling over another.

I said in the early postings of this thread something about the pot calling the kettle black.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

Both are black Synth.

Clues are not necessary. It's not black and white. It's black and black.

Fine.
Answer why Israel needs Turkey's good will and cannot afford to piss them off. Because they desperately do need them.

Wanna just take a guess?

Israel at this point is not looking at it through your eyes.

OK?

OK?
Since you are being purposefully obtuse, I'll tell you:

Water. Israel gets all it's water from sources that first run through Turkey. If Turkey should ever choke off that supply, Israel would be in deep trouble.

It's not only the Israelis - Iraq also is in the same situation, as the Tigris and Euphrates both go through Turkey first. So is Syria, Lebanon, and Jordon.

OK?
Since you are being purposefully obtuse, I'll tell you:

Water. Israel gets all it's water from sources that first run through Turkey. If Turkey should ever choke off that supply, Israel would be in deep trouble.

It's not only the Israelis - Iraq also is in the same situation, as the Tigris and Euphrates both go through Turkey first. So is Syria, Lebanon, and Jordon.

No water comes from Turkey to Israel. There is not even a pipeline. A previously discussed water project with Turkey is already canceled. The 50 million cubic meter deal is over many years ago. Two thousand and six I believe. As well, that was a small water deal.

If you are talking about damning, then you are lost to insanity.

Water experts said the deal would have provided only a small percentage of Israel's water needs. Critics have said the plan, going back more than five years, was motivated more by politics than economics.

Arlosoroff said the chances of building a pipeline deal are very low, especially now that Israel has opened a new desalination plant in the port city of Ashkelon with a second plant in the works. Israel also has reduced its water needs through expertise in drip irrigation and recycling waste water for agricultural use.

"I wouldn't buy stock in the company that has to bring water from Turkey to Israel," he said.

Nu?

Israel, Turkey put landmark water agreement into deep freeze

Maybe they can redirect some of that water to their friends in Syria, who are suffering from serious drought.

AFP: UN distributes food aid in drought-hit Syria

I also hate it when meddling nations accuse other nations of meddling. Hey Turkey,just go away and mind your own business.

Turkey is a country of true men and we need its powerful support.
God bless you, Turkey

lol! Who's "We?" The Palestinians would be much better off if they ditched outside influences and simply made Peace with Israel. Turkey should worry about Turkey. Their obsession with Israel is just stupid. The same can be said of all Muslim Nations who obsess over Israel. Their dreams of a Holocaust II will not be coming true. Time for them to get over it and just make Peace with Israel.

Let me start by sayin that "What the fuck are you talkin bout?" It doesn't even matter that Israel's has tiny size. Its all about Israel's terrorism actions. They wanna kick Palestinian's ass for NO REASON. :cuckoo: They all innocent people. Turkey just interesting that issue.
And there is no Holocaust thing. Nobody wants to burn Jews. Why the hell are you get this?

Turkey is a country of true men and we need its powerful support.
God bless you, Turkey

lol! Who's "We?" The Palestinians would be much better off if they ditched outside influences and simply made Peace with Israel. Turkey should worry about Turkey. Their obsession with Israel is just stupid. The same can be said of all Muslim Nations who obsess over Israel. Their dreams of a Holocaust II will not be coming true. Time for them to get over it and just make Peace with Israel.

Let me start by sayin that "What the fuck are you talkin bout?" It doesn't even matter that Israel's has tiny size. Its all about Israel's terrorism actions. They wanna kick Palestinian's ass for NO REASON. :cuckoo: They all innocent people. Turkey just interesting that issue.
And there is no Holocaust thing. Nobody wants to burn Jews. Why the hell are you get this?
Your saying there was no Holocaust? :cuckoo:

Must be Sunni's buddy. Here's another one doesn't he sound like Sunni-man?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4yoLd_sze4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4yoLd_sze4[/ame]

Last edited:

He is talkin about the "Holocaust Dream" and i say there is not holocaust right now. Right?

Last edited:

He is talking about the "Holocaust Dream" and i say there is not holocaust right now. Right?

I agree, which is why it is a "dream".

Sometimes dreams are made to come true. :eusa_hand:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeii225G-HM"]Sometimes, the ones who desire to make their dreams come true speak of their dreams[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S995NCeaUg"]Sometimes They Teach These Dreams to their Young[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL0C2QvqIlo"]And...[/ame]

The dreams of children turn into adult dreams sometimes.

Forum List

Back