Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

Turkey is exterminating the Kurds as we speak. These are fellow Muslims. Turkey should be ashamed of themselves. When they stop trying to exterminate the Kurds,we'll talk. Till then,they can go Fuck themselves. :)

You know,Hitler had a plan too. It was called the Third Reich. This new Third Reich "Utopia" called for the immediate extermination of the Jews.

That is pants-on-head fucking retarded.

Reductio ad Hitlerum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually,your fantasies of destroying Israel aren't much different than Hitler's Third Reich fantasies. You obviously don't want to see this but that doesn't mean it's not true. I suspect your fantasies will go the way of Hitler's Third Reich fantasies. Israel will survive you. Bet on that.

You know,Hitler had a plan too. It was called the Third Reich. This new Third Reich "Utopia" called for the immediate extermination of the Jews.

That is pants-on-head fucking retarded.

Reductio ad Hitlerum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually,your fantasies of destroying Israel aren't much different than Hitler's Third Reich fantasies.

They absolutely are and you don't acknowledge this because you're either a propagandist or an idiot. I openly call for the dismantlement of every government in the Muslim world and am "Hitler" because one of them happens to be Jewish. I'm tired of this silly Zionist mantra and the unthinking morons who repeat it on the internet ad nauseum.

Actually,your fantasies of destroying Israel aren't much different than Hitler's Third Reich fantasies.

They absolutely are and you don't acknowledge this because you're either a propagandist or an idiot. I openly call for the dismantlement of every government in the Muslim world and am "Hitler" because one of them happens to be Jewish. I'm tired of this silly Zionist mantra and the unthinking morons who repeat it on the internet ad nauseum.

lol! Yes but you call for the "Dismantlement" of the Jewish State of Israel just a bit more huh? You're just a Bigot trying to hide the fact you're a hateful Bigot. Your Holocaust II fantasies will go the way of Hitler's Third Reich fantasies in the end. It just ain't gonna happen. That's my prediction. You want the State of Israel gone? Just shut up and go for it. In the words of a fantastic iconic American Actor..."Make my Day." Israel & the Jews survived the Nazis so i'm pretty sure they'll survive you. Have a nice day. :)

lol! Yes but you call for the "Dismantlement" of the Jewish State of Israel just a bit more huh?
I criticize Israel because people post in its defense. Let me know when you see a group of posters praising Uzbekistan or Mauritania and I'll be sure to add my two cents to the discussion.

You're just a Bigot trying to hide the fact you're a hateful Bigot.
Hide what? I've always been open about my hatred of idiocy. I'm sorry that you feel victimized by my discrimination.

Your Holocaust II fantasies will go the way of Hitler's Third Reich fantasies in the end. It just ain't gonna happen. That's my prediction. You want the State of Israel gone? Just shut up and go for it. In the words of a fantastic iconic American Actor..."Make my Day." Israel & the Jews survived the Nazis so i'm pretty sure they'll survive you. Have a nice day. :)
Your arguments are flaccid and rest entirely on unfounded assumptions and desperate appeals to "Hitler!!!" You refused to provide logical support for them when you were given the opportunity to do so several times. You've made it abundantly clear that you're a dishonest moron... I really don't care if I'm called a Jew-hater by someone who probably wears a helmet in the shower. My day has been fine. :eusa_whistle:

Well when people hear you say Israel should be wiped off the map, they assume you mean the people as well. Your seriously saying the Palestinians would let the Jews live in their state as equals?
The Arabs and the Jews live in the land long before the was the current state called Israel.

And they lived in peace.

Also, when Westeners use the idiom, "wiped of the map" they mean utter destruction.

But in Arab idiomatic speech, for Israel to be "wiped of the map".

Means literally for the "name" Israel to be removed on all maps.

And is not referring to violent destruction or the eradication of the Jewish people. :cool:

You are one funny guy :lol:

lol! Yes but you call for the "Dismantlement" of the Jewish State of Israel just a bit more huh?
I criticize Israel because people post in its defense. Let me know when you see a group of posters praising Uzbekistan or Mauritania and I'll be sure to add my two cents to the discussion.

You're just a Bigot trying to hide the fact you're a hateful Bigot.
Hide what? I've always been open about my hatred of idiocy. I'm sorry that you feel victimized by my discrimination.

Your Holocaust II fantasies will go the way of Hitler's Third Reich fantasies in the end. It just ain't gonna happen. That's my prediction. You want the State of Israel gone? Just shut up and go for it. In the words of a fantastic iconic American Actor..."Make my Day." Israel & the Jews survived the Nazis so i'm pretty sure they'll survive you. Have a nice day. :)
Your arguments are flaccid and rest entirely on unfounded assumptions and desperate appeals to "Hitler!!!" You refused to provide logical support for them when you were given the opportunity to do so several times. You've made it abundantly clear that you're a dishonest moron... I really don't care if I'm called a Jew-hater by someone who probably wears a helmet in the shower. My day has been fine. :eusa_whistle:

lol! Yea i'm sure Hitler and most Nazis said the very same thing. You are a hateful Bigot. You're just using twisted and convoluted philosophy to justify your hate. The KKK in America does this too. You want the Israelis dead & gone? Why don't you just put up or shut up? Quit parsing your words and just start being honest. Your convoluted philosophies aren't fooling anyone but yourself. You are just an average Jew-Hating Anti-Semite. Nothing more,nothing less. Time for you to come out of the closet and stop lying to yourself. Your twisted logic is just more B.S. But like i said,the Jews survived the Nazis and their horrific brutality so i'm sure they'll survive you too. But feel free to go on fooling yourself. Just as long as you understand you're not fooling everyone else. Good luck and God Bless.

lol! Yea i'm sure Hitler and most Nazis said the very same thing. You are a hateful Bigot. You're just using twisted and convoluted philosophy to justify your hate. The KKK in America does this too. You want the Israelis dead & gone? Why don't you just put up or shut up? Quit parsing your words and just start being honest. Your convoluted philosophies aren't fooling anyone but yourself. You are just an average Jew-Hating Anti-Semite. Nothing more,nothing less. Time for you to come out of the closet and stop lying to yourself. Your twisted logic is just more B.S. But like i said,the Jews survived the Nazis and their horrific brutality so i'm sure they'll survive you too. But feel free to go on fooling yourself. Just as long as you understand you're not fooling everyone else. Good luck and God Bless.

Yes, yes, I know. Opposition to Zionism makes you "HITLER!!!" Don't try to deny it, because a Zionist will just say it again. Hannibal is at the gates. :lol:

Yes, yes, I know. Opposition to Zionism makes you "HITLER!!!" Don't try to deny it, because a Zionist will just say it again. Hannibal is at the gates. :lol:

Seriously man,stop with the convoluted & twisted philosophies. You hate Jews and you know it. Just try being more honest & up front. Don't be a coward and hide behind twisted & convoluted philosophy. You want Israel gone but you're just too much of a coward to actually do something about it. Well it's time for you to step up like the Nazis did. Either put up or shut up. You talk a good game but are you willing to back it up? The Jews have faced horrific monsters in their past so i'm pretty sure they're ready for you. Israel is there to stay. Now unless you're prepared to do something about this,you should just shut up and accept this reality. And please spare us all the excuses and justifications for your hate & bigotry. No one with any common sense is buying it. Now off to Israel for ya. At least fight for what you believe in.

Seriously man,stop with the convoluted & twisted philosophies. You hate Jews and you know it. Just try being more honest & up front. Don't be a coward and hide behind twisted & convoluted philosophy. You want Israel gone but you're just too much of a coward to actually do something about it. Well it's time for you to step up like the Nazis did. Either put up or shut up. You talk a good game but are you willing to back it up? The Jews have faced horrific monsters in their past so i'm pretty sure they're ready for you. Israel is there to stay. Now unless you're prepared to do something about this,you should just shut up and accept this reality. And please spare us all the excuses and justifications for your hate & bigotry. No one with any common sense is buying it. Now off to Israel for ya. At least fight for what you believe in.

Summary of your contributions to this thread:

>"You're a Nazi because I say so."
>"Stop lying, you're a Nazi."
>"I don't need proof; you're a Nazi, you Nazi."
>"Nazi."

Predicted response to this post: see above.

:popcorn:

>"Nazi."

Didn't say you were a Nazi. You said i said that but of course i didn't. I said you use your twisted & convoluted philosophies to try and hide the fact you're a hateful Bigot. I also said your hate for Jews is similar to the Nazis' hate for Jews. Your desire for Israel to be removed is hateful and does promote the idea of a Holocaust II. So yes,you are similar to the Nazis and their beliefs. You just try and hide your hate & bigotry. You are a coward in that respect. You want Israel gone,then get over there and do it. Stop whining and hiding. There really is nothing worse than a hateful Bigot who pretends he or she isn't a Bigot. That's just so cowardly. Israel awaits your attempt at removing them. Good luck to ya.

>"Nazi."

Didn't say you were a Nazi. You said i said that but of course i didn't. I said you use your twisted & convoluted philosophies to try and hide the fact you're a hateful Bigot. I said your hate for Jews is similar to the Nazis' hate for Jews. Your desire for Israel to be removed is hateful and does promote the idea of a Holocaust II. So yes,you are similar to the Nazis and their beliefs. You just try and hide your hate & bigotry. You are a coward in that respect. You want Israel gone,then get over there and do it. Stop whining and hiding. There really is nothing worse than a hateful Bigot who pretends he or she isn't a Bigot. That's just so cowardly. Israel awaits your attempt at removing them. Good luck to ya.

Please link to any post of my expressing hatred for Jews in general and supporting "Hitler"-esque policies toward them. You are a liar. I don't take kindly to people who turn to slander when they're unable to produce substantive arguments. Quit lying.

Arabs are deranged kooks. We should leave the Middle East entirely. We have nothing in common with them other than the fact we want to buy their oil and they want to sell it. They really are very irrational and hateful for the most part. Time for us to get the Hell out of there.

This popcorn sure is tasty.

Arabs are deranged kooks. We should leave the Middle East entirely. We have nothing in common with them other than the fact we want to buy their oil and they want to sell it. They really are very irrational and hateful for the most part. Time for us to get the Hell out of there.

I stand by my comments. Arabs are very irrational and hateful for the most part. And we don't have anything in common with them other than the fact we want to buy their oil and they want to sell it. See,i'm am an honest person. I don't hide behind twisted and convoluted philosophies like you do. You're a hateful Bigot but you're just too much of a coward to say what you really think. Therefore you make up all these stupid theories and philosophies to justify your hate & bigotry. You call for the destruction of Israel while hiding behind your computer. You're just a dishonest pussy in the end. You're worse than your average hateful Bigot. You're a dishonest & cowardly hateful Bigot.

I stand by my comments. Arabs are very irrational and hateful for the most part. And we don't have anything in common with them other than the fact we want to buy their oil and they want to sell it. See,i'm am an honest person. I don't hide behind twisted and convoluted philosophies like you do. You're a hateful Bigot but you're just too much of a coward to say what you really think. Therefore you make up all these stupid theories and philosophies to justify your hate & bigotry. You call for the destruction of Israel while hiding behind your computer. You're just a dishonest pussy in the end. You're worse than your average hateful Bigot. You're a dishonest & cowardly hateful Bigot.

Still waiting on that proof, Gomer. :eusa_whistle:

Yea well you just keep on calling for the destruction of Israel while hiding behind your Computer. I'm pretty you'll never amount to anything more than the cowardly little Bigot you are. Your fantasies of removing the State of Israel really are just fantasies. Besides,you're way too much of a pussy to try and remove them yourself. But hey,enjoy your Holocaust fantasies. I wont rain on your parade anymore. See Ya! :)

Yea well you just keep on calling for the destruction of Israel while hiding behind your Computer. I'm pretty you'll never amount to anything more than the cowardly little Bigot you are. Your fantasies of removing the State of Israel really are just fantasies. Besides,you're way too much of a pussy to try and remove them yourself. But hey,enjoy your Holocaust fantasies. I wont rain on your parade anymore. See Ya! :)

>"You're a bigot."
-"Prove that I'm a bigot."
>"Don't deny it, you pussy, you're a bigot."

(repeat)

Later, tool. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

>"You're a bigot."

(repeat)

You are a cowardly Bigot. You just lie to yourself and others on that. You invent these stupid & twisted theories and philosophies to hide your hate & bigotry. But it's not the Bigotry that bothers me most about people like you. It's the dishonesty and cowardice. You want Israel gone? Then why don't you quit hiding behind your Computer and get over there and make that happen? Otherwise,quit all your whining about Israel. They have a right to exist and that's just the way it is. You are not an honest person. You hate Jews but you pretend you don't. That's just so cowardly in my opinion. So let us all know when you're heading over to Israel to help destroy them. Otherwise,you're just a lying bigoted pussy.

>"You're a bigot."

(repeat)

I thought you were done posting. I guess you figured that repeating the same nonsense just one more time would make me admit to something that isn't true.

This thread is about Turkey's Prime Minister meddling in Israeli border policies with Egypt. Turkey furthers the meddling by not only meddling but by releasing the data that it is meddling.

i thought it was about armenians, the trail of tears, and sucking dick. oh and lebanese sluts.

Yeah and? whats the problem?

no problem at all.

many threads go off topic.

many improve a lot by going off the OP topic.

many threads meander.

it can make it interesting.

complaining about off topic posts incessantly derails threads.

Forum List

Back