Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

Turkey is exterminating the Kurds as we speak. These are fellow Muslims. Turkey should be ashamed of themselves. When they stop trying to exterminate the Kurds,we'll talk. Till then,they can go Fuck themselves. :)

No they are not. If they are, you can post a link to support it.

Turkey is exterminating the Kurds as we speak. These are fellow Muslims. Turkey should be ashamed of themselves. When they stop trying to exterminate the Kurds,we'll talk. Till then,they can go Fuck themselves. :)

Turks are entering Iraq and killing Kurds. You say they are not Synth?

Turkey: Over 100 Kurdish Rebels Killed in Strikes on Iraq -US 'Providing Intelligence' for Attacks by Jason Ditz, June 18, 2010

The Turkish military today said that they had killed over 100 Kurdish rebels in the past month of attacks on northern Iraq’s Kurdistan region, including 20 in the past week.

Turkey: Over 100 Kurdish Rebels Killed in Strikes on Iraq -- News from Antiwar.com

iraq.jpg

Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says. It is not an argument and is truly useless in discussion.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teMlv3ripSM"]Contradiction is the automatic gainsaying of anything the other says. [/ame]

Turkey: Over 100 Kurdish Rebels Killed in Strikes on Iraq -US 'Providing Intelligence' for Attacks by Jason Ditz, June 18, 2010

The Turkish military today said that they had killed over 100 Kurdish rebels in the past month of attacks on northern Iraq’s Kurdistan region, including 20 in the past week.

Turkey: Over 100 Kurdish Rebels Killed in Strikes on Iraq -- News from Antiwar.com

iraq.jpg

Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says. It is not an argument and is truly useless in discussion.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teMlv3ripSM"]Contradiction is the automatic gainsaying of anything the other says. [/ame]

Don't bother Ropey Synthia has her head shoved up her ass in regards to the Turks, in her eyes they can do no wrong. The Evil Americans, Israelis and those vile Kurds are the bad guys.

They are hunting down and killing PKK terrorists. Just as we are hunting down and killing al Qaeda terrorists.

Why is it only ok when we do it?

Kurds are being killed. You said they are not.

Now you are arguing flavor.

D'oh...

D'oh...

Are you going to start posting dishonestly now? Let me know , so I don't waste my time.

Read my post again.

You said to post proof the Turks were killing Kurds, you didn't specify whether they had to be Militants or not you fucking retard, now get down there and service my cock, wax on wax off you slutty bitch.:lol:

D'oh...

Are you going to start posting dishonestly now? Let me know , so I don't waste my time.

Read my post again.

A Kurd is a Kurd. Just because you are found to be wrong in your blanket statement is no reason to call another dishonest.

Accept it and move on. Or continue to whine.

Neg for the dishonest.

D'oh...

Read my post again.

A Kurd is a Kurd. Just because you are found to be wrong in your blanket statement is no reason to whine about it.

Neg for the dishonest.

I said they were not exterminating Kurds. There is nothing wrong in that blanket statement.

It's like saying Israelis are exterminating Palestinians, or the U.S. is exterminating Afghans and Iraqis.

A neg rep is coming your way for your conscious decision to cease discussion, resorting to dishonest posting.

ETA: No - a Kurd is not a Kurd. Some are terrorists.

Last edited:

Read my post again.

A Kurd is a Kurd. Just because you are found to be wrong in your blanket statement is no reason to whine about it.

Neg for the dishonest.

I said they were not exterminating Kurds. There is nothing wrong in that blanket statement.

It's like saying Israelis are exterminating Palestinians, or the U.S. is exterminating Afghans and Iraqis.

A neg rep is coming your way for your conscious decision to cease discussion, resorting to dishonest posting.

A positive rep is coming your way for the killer blowjob you hooked me up with this morning, you go girl.:clap2:

Last edited:

Read my post again.

Neg for the dishonest.

Sorry. They are all Kurds. Some are terrorists, some are not. But they are all Kurds.

You said Kurds were not being exterminated by Turks. They are and Turkey is even going into another country to kill them. And I am not American.

But they are all Kurds.

Regardless of your attempt to take away their history in one fell swoop.

Turks use chemical weapons against Kurds | Armenia News - NEWS.am

27704.jpg

Numerous reports on frequent clashes between the Kurdish rebels and the Turkish armed forces appeared in the German press. It is also noted that the Turkish army uses chemical weapons against Kurds.

The Turkish armed forces have used chemical weapons and torn to pieces bodies of the Kurdish militants, Turkish Firat news agency reported referring to German Der Spigel, Die Welt and Die Tageszeitung.

In an interview with Der Spigel, the co-chair of Germany’s Green Party Claudia Roth said that Turkey “need to explain things”. In his turn, the chairman of the Bundestag’s Foreign Relations Committee Ruprecht Polenz stated that an international investigation into the incident should be launched.

A forensics report released by the Hamburg University Hospital also backed suspicions that PKK rebels were killed by chemical weapons.

27704.jpg

Numerous reports on frequent clashes between the Kurdish rebels and the Turkish armed forces appeared in the German press. It is also noted that the Turkish army uses chemical weapons against Kurds.

The Turkish armed forces have used chemical weapons and torn to pieces bodies of the Kurdish militants, Turkish Firat news agency reported referring to German Der Spigel, Die Welt and Die Tageszeitung.

In an interview with Der Spigel, the co-chair of Germany’s Green Party Claudia Roth said that Turkey “need to explain things”. In his turn, the chairman of the Bundestag’s Foreign Relations Committee Ruprecht Polenz stated that an international investigation into the incident should be launched.

A forensics report released by the Hamburg University Hospital also backed suspicions that PKK rebels were killed by chemical weapons.

Indeed.

Synthaholic said:

Wrong. They are all Kurds. Some Kurds are terrorists. Some are not. But they are all Kurds.

27704.jpg

Indeed.

Synthaholic said:

Wrong. They are all Kurds. Some Kurds are terrorists. Some are not. But they are all Kurds.

The Turks did a good job keeping that under wraps, I had no clue chemical weapons were used on the Kurds from the Turks until I googled this search.

Which one is not what? You said All but the person you quoted did not say "All".

Where did your "All" come from and what do you mean by it?

I meant All the mentioned countries are Mulsim, then you said " who said All ?, i said which one of them is not a Mulsim country:

OK, all the mentioned countries are Muslim. Who said any of them were not? You never quoted anyone saying any of the three countries were not Muslim.

So, what is your point? I am assuming you do have one.

Maybe these countries want Turkey to meddle in their affairs.

Maybe?

Maybe not?

But they are still meddling...

Israel is occupying "A" country and people

Israel is not meddling in Turkey's affairs. Israel is not telling Turkey to do anything. The Israel/Palestinian issue is not what this thread is about.

Create a thread about that issue if you wish, but this thread is not about that. It's about Turkey who is a blacker kettle than Israel calling Israel black.

That's what this thread is about. :razz:
pot-kettle-black.jpg

Who said that you said they are not..just a point you seem not have noticed. So unless the Egyptians informed you about their worries of Turkey meddeling in their affairs,or you heard it on some news channel, then i suggest you sit quiet and stop complaining before they they even did ::eusa_shhh:

No one said Israel is meddling in Turkey's affairs , neither did Turkey tell Egypt to do anything. I am sure Turkey has a better interest for Egypt than YOU or ISRAEL. Let me know when the Egyptians complaine to you

I meant All the mentioned countries are Mulsim, then you said " who said All ?, i said which one of them is not a Mulsim country:

OK, all the mentioned countries are Muslim. Who said any of them were not? You never quoted anyone saying any of the three countries were not Muslim.

So, what is your point? I am assuming you do have one.

Maybe?

Maybe not?

But they are still meddling...

Israel is occupying "A" country and people

Israel is not meddling in Turkey's affairs. Israel is not telling Turkey to do anything. The Israel/Palestinian issue is not what this thread is about.

Create a thread about that issue if you wish, but this thread is not about that. It's about Turkey who is a blacker kettle than Israel calling Israel black.

That's what this thread is about. :razz:
pot-kettle-black.jpg

Who said that you said they are not..just a point you seem not have noticed. So unless the Egyptians informed you about their worries of Turkey meddeling in their affairs,or you heard it on some news channel, then i suggest you sit quiet and stop complaining before they they even did ::eusa_shhh:

No one said Israel is meddling in Turkey's affairs , neither did Turkey tell Egypt to do anything. I am sure Turkey has a better interest for Egypt than YOU or ISRAEL. Let me know when the Egyptians complaine to you

Not at all. Turkey borders Israel? Then Turkey needs to stay out of affairs that do not concern it.

I am sure that Turkey has a better interest for Turkey. You can learn things on your own and I am sure you do not need me to let you know things you can find out on your own.

If you but look.

27704.jpg

Indeed.

Synthaholic said:

The Turks did a good job keeping that under wraps, I had no clue chemical weapons were used on the Kurds from the Turks until I googled this search.

Go deeper HG. Seriously. Go deeper.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6ID8jSGHZM"]Turks Killing Kurds[/ame]

Above Link said:
hahaha kurds are dogs and we turks killing kurds in the streets
Turquie24

Above URL said:
Kurdish Children(13) Beaten by Turkish Civil Police 18 January 2010-Kurdistan Region in Turkey

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back