Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

Seriolusly,i would like to hear about this secret & brilliant plan to destroy Israel without carrying out a Holocaust II. I'll wait for you guys to enlighten us on how you plan on doing it. Thanks.

Thank you for affirming that you're unwilling or unable to provide logical support for your claims.

We aren't discussing the movement of any population. We're discussing the dismantlement of Israel, the political entity.

How would that happen though?

If we assume that some kind of large-scale military confrontation will inevitable occur, then the political and military resources of 'Israel' will be targeted and neutralized.

Did the United States and the United Kingdom find it necessary to destroy the entire civilian population of Iran when they staged a coup of Mossadeq's government?

To be honest I am not sure how the coup of Mossadeq worked, but are you saying the Palestinians could do something similar in Iran?

This is the case of a group saying one thing and doing another, there is not 1 Arab country right now where Christians, Muslims and Jews live side by side as equals, you really think Hamas can create one? this reminds of the Ku Klux Klan who used to swear up and down they didn't hate blacks but just wanted to live separate, but then at night went out and lynched blacks.

You claimed that they want to "force the Jews into the ocean." I'll assume that this refers to all Jews in 'Israel.' Do you have proof that this is their goal?

How would that happen though?

If we assume that some kind of large-scale military confrontation will inevitable occur, then the political and military resources of 'Israel' will be targeted and neutralized.

Did the United States and the United Kingdom find it necessary to destroy the entire civilian population of Iran when they staged a coup of Mossadeq's government?

To be honest I am not sure how the coup of Mossadeq worked, but are you saying the Palestinians could do something similar in Iran?

There are a number of ways to effect regime change and this has been done throughout modern history without "genocide" in all but a very low number of cases. Why are we supposed to assume that this will be different in the case of Israel?

This is the case of a group saying one thing and doing another, there is not 1 Arab country right now where Christians, Muslims and Jews live side by side as equals, you really think Hamas can create one? this reminds of the Ku Klux Klan who used to swear up and down they didn't hate blacks but just wanted to live separate, but then at night went out and lynched blacks.
Morocco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then you need rest.

Funny you should mention that. I fell asleep after typing that post.

Ropey said:
After you have slept, you may have lost the context since you miss the point.

Darfur is simply taking all the black pieces on the chessboard and replacing them with red pieces. And it is happening now.

It's really that simple when a people are being killed off.

Your point?

Ropey said:
After you have slept, you may have lost the context since you miss the point.

Your comprehension? Remember why you posted that thread?? Refresh yourself.

Last edited:

LOL there are 0.2% Jews in that country!

There are a number of ways to effect regime change and this has been done throughout modern history without "genocide" in all but a very low number of cases. Why are we supposed to assume that this will be different in the case of Israel?

Well when people hear you say Israel should be wiped off the map, they assume you mean the people as well. Your seriously saying the Palestinians would let the Jews live in their state as equals?

That's called lucid fantasies. :razz:

If.

If you would have been born with a vagina you would have been a woman Kalam.

So what... :clap2::clap2:

57 Muslim countries where in the great majority they are starving and unable to educate and feed and water their people.

Kalam here talks about how Israel must be ended.

Starving Muslims notwithstanding.

Enjoy your lunch Kalam.

You claimed that they want to "force the Jews into the ocean." I'll assume that this refers to all Jews in 'Israel.' Do you have proof that this is their goal?

Hamas does not want a two state solution. It wants the establishment of a Palestinian state on the ’67 borders, with a long term truce (ranging from 10-25 years). That is not the acceptance of Israel as the ‘second’ state or, indeed, the acceptance of any second state. It is not the end of the conflict for Hamas. It is a gradualist approach. Indeed, as Haniya went on to say in 2010: "'We will never give up on Palestine from the river to the sea,' Haniya told the crowd, referring to the pre-1948 borders of the British Palestine Mandate between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River."[21b]

For Hamas position to be in complete support of a two-state solution or at least stop speaking with two voices, all military commanders and officials must adopt the same position.

"Without this Jihad, this effort, this forbearance and fighting on the frontier, Gaza wouldn't have been liberated. I pray to [Allah] to assist us and to assist you in liberating Jerusalem, the West Bank, Acre, Haifa, Jaffa, Safed, Nazareth, Ashkelon, and the whole of Palestine."

- Muhammad Deif, Hamas Military Commander, 2005[22]

Hamas "cannot give up one inch of the soil of the historical land of Palestine because it is the Muslim endowment."

How can Hamas say they want an equal state for Christians, Muslims and Jews when they say things like this? Hamas is saying what the world wants to hear but then on the ground does the exact opposite.

The Definition of a Horse: What does Hamas want?

Well when people hear you say Israel should be wiped off the map, they assume you mean the people as well. Your seriously saying the Palestinians would let the Jews live in their state as equals?
The Arabs and the Jews live in the land long before the was the current state called Israel.

And they lived in peace.

Also, when Westeners use the idiom, "wiped of the map" they mean utter destruction.

But in Arab idiomatic speech, for Israel to be "wiped of the map".

Means literally for the "name" Israel to be removed on all maps.

And is not referring to violent destruction or the eradication of the Jewish people. :cool:

The Arabs and the Jews live in the land long before the was the current state called Israel.

And they lived in peace.

Also, when Westeners use the idiom, "wiped of the map" they mean utter destruction.

But in Arab idiomatic speech, for Israel to be "wiped of the map".

Means literally for the "name" Israel to be removed on all maps.

And is not referring to violent destruction or the eradication of the Jewish people. :cool:

So the Israelis are going to sit idly by and watch Israel be wiped off the map? I doubt it.

LOL there are 0.2% Jews in that country!

But they live side by side as equals, dont change the goal posts of your claim

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Well when people hear you say Israel should be wiped off the map, they assume you mean the people as well.
Have I used that phrase? I can't remember. If so I think it's clear that I wasn't referring to genocide.

Your seriously saying the Palestinians would let the Jews live in their state as equals?
Equal in what sense? I'm sure many Palestinians would be okay with a Western-style democracy. But I'm discussing the Khilafah.

You know,Hitler had a plan too. It was called the Third Reich. This new Third Reich "Utopia" called for the immediate extermination of the Jews. So when i see Muslims parsing their words while calling for the destruction of Israel,i can't help but think of Hitler and his Third Reich fantasy. The destruction of the State of Israel is a Muslim fantasy not any different than Hitler's Third Reich fantasy. The Third Reich never happened and the destruction and removal of Israel isn't going to happen either. Muslims really should just accept that their fantasies will never happen and just make Peace with Israel. Their Holocaust II fantasies do no one any good. It's time for a new direction. I pray this happens before Thousands of people have to die.

That's called lucid fantasies. :razz:
So they rejected the truth when it came to them, but soon will come to them the news of that which they mocked. - 6:5​

Time will tell.

If.

If you would have been born with a vagina you would have been a woman Kalam.
...Yes, I believe that's correct.

57 Muslim countries where in the great majority they are starving and unable to educate and feed and water their people.
Hence my political views. The regimes in control of those countries and the plethora of failures associated with each are consequences of kafir governance and religious insincerity. Yet you ascribe their failures to the religion that rejects them... no matter.

Kalam here talks about how Israel must be ended.

Starving Muslims notwithstanding.

Enjoy your lunch Kalam.

...You presume to know my financial history and attempt to guilt-trip me based on the false reality you've imagined? I'm not interested in continuing this discussion. :eusa_hand:

I'm not a saint but I've always tried to contribute some time and money to fulfill my religious obligation and serve my community here. And my contributions aren't contingent on people listening to me preach or reading my religion's book as it is with others in this country. Lunch was fine. I forwent it and breakfast Monday and Tuesday.

Forum List

Back