Turkish PM clears way for Iraq assault

Without enourmous implications for American soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines in Iraq you can't do without Turkey. Just listen your own Defense Secretary.

Cost for US war machinery will skyrocket. In future you can fly out your deads and wounded to Germany via this route. Same counts for War machinery supplies:

mideast1ga5.png

I think USA will have enough with this to chew for a while.
If you meddle also in Turkish Army's activities in North-Iraq, whole thing becomes new dimension and it will be the end of USA interests as well as presence in pivotal Region of Turkey.
We will kick you out.

Boycott of US products
A Turkish Consumers' Union spokesperson on Thursday called on Turkish nationals to reject all US manufactured products
http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=26784&sectionid=351020204

Turkey May Punish Boeing Over Genocide Vote
http://www.forbes.com/markets/2007/...gress-markets-equity-cx_bw_1011markets40.html

Turks threaten to 'play hardball' with US after genocide vote
http://www.guardian.co.uk/turkey/story/0,,2189363,00.html

Petraeus warns of Turkish incursion
http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=26780&sectionid=351020204

--------------------------
We will see how hard your balls are confonting Turkey in its own region.
Turkish support for USA policy is a card house collapsing at present.
From planned Iraq invasion to Invasion of Iran by Neo-Cons, within 4 years Turkey and USA entered de-facto "cold war", which can mutate to real war when USA thinks it has to stop Turkey in North-Iraq.

In this case, both nations will loose. Maybe Turkey even more, but we will kick you out of Mid-East at the end of the day with killing ratios on both sides never seen since WW2.

Without enourmous implications for American soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines in Iraq you can't do without Turkey. Just listen your own Defense Secretary.

Cost for US war machinery will skyrocket. In future you can fly out your deads and wounded to Germany via this route. Same counts for War machinery supplies:

mideast1ga5.png

If you meddle also in Turkish Army's activities in North-Iraq, whole thing becomes new dimension and it will be the end of USA interests as well as presence in pivotal Region of Turkey.
We will kick you out.

You are SO full of yourself. We can do just fine without Turkey. Face it, you live in a 3rd world shithole with delusions of grandeur.

Like I said, the US just uses Turkey as a convenience. If not, we'd pay you as much attention as we do Darfur.

mideast1ga5.png

We will kick you out.

BTW ... nice little map you got there. Too bad when US forces come in from the East they don't get anywhere near Turkey, nor you turkeys that live there.

And how about we just fly right over you lame fucks territory an shoot down anything that even looks out way, pissant?

BTW ... nice little map you got there. Too bad when US forces come in from the East they don't get anywhere near Turkey, nor you turkeys that live there.

And how about we just fly right over you lame fucks territory an shoot down anything that even looks out way, pissant?

Try, to fly over Turkey without Turkish permission !
We shoot you down, that simple.

Where was this Turk educated?

They've always thought they are the scariest guys on the block. And individually, they might be. But the thought of Turkey taking on the US is laughable.

Though hopefully we won't have to go there. What a nightmare.

Try, to fly over Turkey without Turkish permission !
We shoot you down, that simple.

Keep dreaming jerkoff. I guarantee you if we did, we'd be more than prepared for anything your sorry-ass country could throw at us.

Or you could shoot down an unsecorted cargo plane. I can also guarantee reprisal for THAT wouldn't be worth it for ya.

Really, try reaching down between your legs and pulling your head out of your ass. Oxygen migh twork wonders for your obviously impaired brain.

Where was this Turk educated?

They've always thought they are the scariest guys on the block. And individually, they might be. But the thought of Turkey taking on the US is laughable.

Though hopefully we won't have to go there. What a nightmare.

Nobody's going there. Fortunately, there are more people in Turkey that have functioning brains than this fuckwit. And you are right ... the very idea of Turkey's armed forces confronting US armed forces probably cures their loudmouthed President's constipation on a regular basis.:cool:

Keep dreaming jerkoff. I guarantee you if we did, we'd be more than prepared for anything your sorry-ass country could throw at us.

Or you could shoot down an unsecorted cargo plane. I can also guarantee reprisal for THAT wouldn't be worth it for ya.

Really, try reaching down between your legs and pulling your head out of your ass. Oxygen migh twork wonders for your obviously impaired brain.

It's not me dreaming. It's you dreaming of USA can fly into Turkish Airspace with Supplies, can use Iskenderun and Mersin ports for containers against Turkish will.
Which part of we will
- deny entrance of ships into Turkish waters,
- deny entrance into Turkish airspace,
- deny use of Turkish highways and rail-network

you do not understand?
We are able to defend our country against anyone. And in case of war, if USA thinks it has to make anything against planned long-stay presence of TSK in North-Iraq you will get this acknowledgement of Turkish capability via CNN.

And i am whether a jerkoff, nor anything else. You want to provoke me dissing you, so you can ban me?

I still wanna know where he went to school, and how many times a year he travels to the US.

Why tough shit?
Turkey is first option. Second, third, fourth options are more costly and not secure as via Turkey.
Would it not be so, over 50% of USA war machinery would not go via Turkey.

Simple. Rest does not interest us. We close supplies, rest is your business and business of American tax-payer.

Guess you missed the "short term impact" part, huh? Hardly adds up to your bullshit 50%.

Just curious. Where did you go to school?

Keppler Gymnasium , Pforzheim / Germany
Fachhochschule Karlsruhe, Karlsruhe / Germany

After that i went to Turkey and work at my uncle's company in Gaziantep / Turkey.

There is no need of travelling to USA. but i travel in 14-day basis and sometimes in 2-3 months basis to Germany due to my work. Also sometimes to Syria and Azerbaijan.
That's my story.

No need at all. Please don't. You are worthless, so no point in you going anywhere. Matter of fact, OSHA needs to come by and cut the cord on your PC.

You seem to have real problems. As i would give a shit what you talk on personal level to me.

Keppler Gymnasium , Pforzheim / Germany
Fachhochschule Karlsruhe, Karlsruhe / Germany

After that i went to Turkey and work at my uncle's company in Gaziantep / Turkey.

There is no need of travelling to USA. but i travel in 14-day basis and sometimes in 2-3 months basis to Germany due to my work. Also sometimes to Syria and Azerbaijan.
That's my story.

That explains the English. We're good at Americanising countries we don't dismantle.

Forum List

Back