Turkish Passport - About Jews

Turkey is two-faced. They cannot play all sides at the same time.

Big mistake..

how can you generalize all Turks...

look your history ... what did Turks Jews .. what did Turks did chirstians ..
I'm not sure what your point is, but Turkey has ethnically (or religiously) cleansed itself of non-Muslims.

come and see Turkey you will see all kind of culture , all kind of religion , all kind of race , Ottomans were never racist , Ottomans were Tolerance Empire search a little :) . Turkey mixed all kind of races , you will see black , dark , white , Russian , French , Italian , Czech , English , American .. Antalya is full of Russians :) you should see :)

i dont know maybe i am not pure Turk... probably my grandfathers grandfathers married with a Greek :=) when i talk with a Europian people .. i always say that he or she seem like Turkish :) probably they have mixed with us :)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Turkey VACILLATED in its level of tolerance------sometimes it had ISLAMIC REVIVALS which were always red with the blood of KAFFIRIN ----but that sort of filth seems to affected turkey a bit less than other shariah shit holes Right now Turkey seems to be into one those ISLAMICIST PIG revivals That's history fckingIdiot

It's totally UNnecessary to make that point to us Jews, dear - people who've told you our 'chosen' means to us that we're 'better' or 'more' than other Peoples have at best not understood it, at worst they've lied.

It means YHVH 'chose' us to be under His Sinai Covenant - in the Torah it mentions He has made a Covenant for Ishmael (Arabs and maybe by extension Muslims), and for Edom as well... so the idea that He desired different Covenants for different Peoples is already part of Judaism.

Is chocolate a 'better' flavor than vanilla or strawberry? Why would anyone think ice cream should only come in one flavor, anyway.

Well put Marge, But are there any inconsistencies between the Torah and Talmud description on those lines?

I don't know or care because All Humans are created equally no matter. All peoples on earth swear that god chose their Tribes...Mythology helps us deal with the unknowns in life.

But I am not a Judaic Lawyer, and I would love to know.

Your question doesn't make any sense to me. Not saying anything nasty there: I just need more info from you to understand what you think you're asking.

So if you'd please elaborate on your thinking here, I might be able to see what your question is. I can tell you this much:

It's the Talmud which states that 'The righteous of ALL nations will have a share in the World to Come' : that is indeed consistent with the Torah recording that YHVH has made 'arrangements' (=Covenants, 'deeded land') with other peoples than us Jews AND with His instructions to us not to violate those other arrangements.

are you a historian ? where did you searched this knowledges ?? yeahh maybe you heard these biased knowledges from a member of ASALA or a racist Armenian .."

nevermind leave these shits .. and have tolerance ... then we are gonna get peace as far as possible.
Asking someone if they are historians is the last refuge of fools. There is no doubt what I have said is documented. Not, of course by Turkish historians, but by the few British, American and German diplomats in the area during the Armenian holocaust.

You cannot cower behind the relative obscurity of the region at that time with the impartial reports that these diplomats sent and are well documented. No one believes Turkish denial. There is a reason for that. You need to come to terms with your past, or forever remain an historical pariah.

Meathead

Armenians are backed by Russia; the orthodox church connection

that's why the turks tried to cleanse them in 1914;
they saw them as a fifth column or a trojan horse in world war 1

and why the armenians were able to do the same to turks; azeri turks near their national armenian state recently..20 years ago or so..

cleanse the azeri turks near their enclave of nagorno Karabakh inside turkish azerbaijan

Your argument sounds much like the Nazi argument for the extermination of the Jews for their supposed complicity in WW I. If Germany had won the second WW, they would be making the same argument that Turkish guy and you are making right now.

You called Nagorno Karabakh an Azeri enclave, but once again your history, or geopgraphy in this case, is flighty. The enclave was Armenian with a majority Armenian population within Azerbaijan. The locals with the support of a fledgling Armenian state were able to return it to Armenian rule and expel, not exterminate, the minority Azeris.

Asking someone if they are historians is the last refuge of fools. There is no doubt what I have said is documented. Not, of course by Turkish historians, but by the few British, American and German diplomats in the area during the Armenian holocaust.

You cannot cower behind the relative obscurity of the region at that time with the impartial reports that these diplomats sent and are well documented. No one believes Turkish denial. There is a reason for that. You need to come to terms with your past, or forever remain an historical pariah.

Meathead

and why the armenians were able to do the same to turks; azeri turks near their national armenian state recently..20 years ago or so..

cleanse the azeri turks near their enclave of nagorno Karabakh inside turkish azerbaijan

Your argument sounds much like the Nazi argument for the extermination of the Jews for their supposed complicity in WW I. If Germany had won the second WW, they would be making the same argument that Turkish guy and you are making right now.

You called Nagorno Karabakh an Azeri enclave, but once again your history, or geopgraphy in this case, is flighty. The enclave was Armenian with a majority Armenian population within Azerbaijan. The locals with the support of a fledgling Armenian state were able to return it to Armenian rule and expel, not exterminate, the minority Azeris.
for farks's sake that's exactly what i said...an armenian enclave within azerbaijan, and cleansed not exterminated

armenians were situated around the russian turkish border area in the caucasus where russia did invade turkey in ww1

turkey feared the armenian population in that area within turkey would join with russia and that was the reason for the cleansing

i have been to that turkish-armenian border and seen the ruins for myself...unforgettable

do i have to explain everything twice??

Meathead

for farks's sake that's exactly what i said...an armenian enclave within azerbaijan, and cleansed not exterminated

armenians were situated around the russian turkish border area in the caucasus where russia did invade turkey in ww1

turkey feared the armenian population in that area within turkey would join with russia and that was the reason for the cleansing

i have been to that turkish-armenian border and seen the ruins for myself...unforgettable

Kvetch, I don't care what you do. You're a total ditz when it comes to history, and yet you claim to be a university professor on the subject. I suspect you fancy yourself as such and your interest leads you to read up on it. Either your reading comprehension skills, intelligence or advanced stage of Alzheimer's leave you in a dizzying vortex of factual discombobulation. You just cannot seem to keep your facts straight.

Kvetch, I don't care what you do. You're a total ditz when it comes to history, and yet you claim to be a university professor on the subject. I suspect you fancy yourself as such and your interest leads you to read up on it. Either your reading comprehension skills, intelligence or advanced stage of Alzheimer's leave you in a dizzying vortex of factual discombobulation. You just cannot seem to keep your facts straight.
i give up

if i said greeks were the best, you would read it as pro turkish

wont try again

Fck King------try to give up on what the rapist murdering thieving "prophet" said------anything he said what was nice
---if anything---was ignored by those who lick his ass-----muslims have been DIRECTLY AND WHOLLY responsible for the unprovoked genocide of not millions ---but HUNDREDS of millions of innocent men women and children------with turks well into the project

Fck King------try to give up on what the rapist murdering thieving "prophet" said------anything he said what was nice
---if anything---was ignored by those who lick his ass-----muslims have been DIRECTLY AND WHOLLY responsible for the unprovoked genocide of not millions ---but HUNDREDS of millions of innocent men women and children------with turks well into the project

i understand you ... when someone talks about peace you are freaking .. yu need a seen to psychiatrist

Fck King-----you are not talking about "peace"----you are distorting history------in order to justify more filth out of turkey and the rest of the ummah pigs

Poor fcking-----he is trying to claim that people hate jews for a "reason" well---I know a LOT MORE PEOPLE WHO HATE TURKISH MUSLIMS that includes christian turks----greeks, armenian survivors------and anyone with a modicum of taste------just about everyone who was ever in contact with them Not nice Fcking-----so why do people hate turks so much?

because Turks never killed babies , women even in the wars ... because Turks treated Jews in good way ,

maybe because you want to change topic ..

So all those Armenians in that genocide were full-grown men?

Either Armenians lie about that "Genocide thingy" or they have no honor.
On one side you accuse people to have genocided your grandparents on the otherside you're cleaning toilets of that same people.

Armenian Illegal Migrants Put National Grievances Aside for Work
EurasiaNet.org

“This is our life, full of hardships and privation, but we believe at least that we can help our families in Armenia,” said one 62-year-old Armenian woman from Etchmiadzin, just outside Yerevan, who moved to Istanbul several years ago and works as a cleaner and cook for one Turkish family. Cleaners generally earn about $500 to $1,000 per month.

She says she has already mastered Turkish and enjoys “human communication” with her employers.

000000000000006dddddddd.png

WIKILEAKS and US Ambassador in Armenia describes how Armenian families send their pre-teenage girls to Turkey for prostitution:
Pre-teenage girls ride buses to Turkey carrying permission letters signed by their parents, who for the most part have dispatched their daughters themselves, and who understand exactly how young Anahit or Armine will earn the several hundred dollars she will send home each month.
Cable reference id: #06YEREVAN1019

"Ride buses" is probably not the only thing they ride.

i understand you ... when someone talks about peace you are freaking .. yu need a seen to psychiatrist
Famaturk:

Rosie IS a psychiatrist

After seeing crazy Americans all day, she needs an outlet for all the craziness she has absorbed

So she spits it all out here.

If you have any problems, Rosie is your lady............

Especially with Jews who kill 9 Turks who then feel bad about it.............

No-one listens to you here...............try the best Agony Auntie here........

Bring her all your troubles, like Armeno-caust denial.... and you will be healed

I did.....and it works for me, seviglim

Last edited:
Fck King-----you are not talking about "peace"----you are distorting history------in order to justify more filth out of turkey and the rest of the ummah pigs

sorry bro .. i was always talking how we can make war.. because i am a pig muslim ... totally i am so sorry.. i will try to change myself anymore...

What is your problem with people cleaning houses for a job?

And have you ever tried to eat 'honor'?

BTW, the murder of a million or more Armenians in the early part of the 20th C is very well documented - so much so that American children of that time were told to finish their dinner because people in Armenia were starving to death.

Circa 1970 an elderly survivor of the armenian genocide-----came under my care------now tell me again it did not happen.

I was raised on it-----for some reason my mom thought it a good idea to tell me about the armenian genocide before telling me about Hitler------
maybe she did not want me to believe that it happens ONLY TO JEWS

:eusa_drool:
Circa 1970 an elderly survivor of the armenian genocide-----came under my care------now tell me again it did not happen.

I was raised on it-----for some reason my mom thought it a good idea to tell me about the armenian genocide before telling me about Hitler------

okay i am sorry fot this ... i suggest you come Turkey and meet an elderly survivor of the Turkish genocide .. and then you will be a peacefull person.. . or still hypocritical forever

so why is israel arming and supporting the evil azeri shia fascist turks against their fellow tragedy genocide victims the armenians................. who are supported by Iran??

wierd or what?

:eusa_drool:

okay i am sorry fot this ... i suggest you come Turkey and meet an elderly survivor of the Turkish genocide .. and then you will be a peacefull person.. . or still hypocritical forever
Every time you try to prop up Turkey, you will invariably get slapped down. History's a bitch, ain't it?

"The Turkish Genocide" is probably not going to be a big seller anyway.

Forum List

Back