Turkish Passport - About Jews

angelicaT

maybe i should not have used the word paki tho unlike you i knew it aint abusive in usa or india

but what i did when my kids were called pakis was to call them pakis myself as a joke to take the sting out of it and so they wouldn't become victims......and it worked well; they didn't get bashed or abused because it just made them smile...they are indian after all!!

so in my world and family we have reclaimed what aint an intrinsically abusive word and turned it into a friendly word

i still call my ex wife and step kids pakis as a word of endearment

just like blax call each other *******

even my close pak friends enjoy being called paki by an affectionate friend

my closest pak friend yasmin i call a paki fool because fool in urdu and hindi means flower, eg jasmine

so that's why i used it tho you are right i probably should have used pak instead which is the respectable indian short form

i have no respect, however for the country pakistan (and its govt and institutions) which i consider part of india and us brits guilty of a major crime in creating it...as with israel

2 partitions that should never have happened and the world would be better if they had not

so i often call it porkistan and wish it to disappear back into its indian motherland

for that view i make no apology at all

Perhaps you should re-read my posts since I make it abundantly clear from the start that I am aware that 'Paki' is not perjorative in the US and in other places too. But you live in the UK where it is. What you and your family and friends accept is up to you, but I am shocked that even knowing it is considered abusive and racist, you can't be bothered to just write the word out properly on a public message board. But thats up to you, I've said all I can be bothered to on the subject now.
I agree with you regarding the terrorist training state of Pakistan but it isn't going to disappear back into its Indain motherland any time soon :eusa_eh:

angelicaT

maybe i should not have used the word paki tho unlike you i knew it aint abusive in usa or india

but what i did when my kids were called pakis was to call them pakis myself as a joke to take the sting out of it and so they wouldn't become victims......and it worked well; they didn't get bashed or abused because it just made them smile...they are indian after all!!

so in my world and family we have reclaimed what aint an intrinsically abusive word and turned it into a friendly word

my closest pak friend yasmin i call a paki fool because fool in urdu and hindi means flower, eg jasmine

so that's why i used it tho you are right i probably should have used pak instead which is the respectable indian short form

i have no respect, however for the country pakistan (and its govt and institutions) which i consider part of india and us brits guilty of a major crime in creating it...as with israel

2 partitions that should never have happened and the world would be better if they had not

so i often call it porkistan and wish it to disappear back into its indian motherland

Perhaps you should re-read my posts since I make it abundantly clear from the start that I am aware that 'Paki' is not perjorative in the US and in other places too. But you live in the UK where it is. What you and your family and friends accept is up to you, but I am shocked that even knowing it is considered abusive and racist, you can't be bothered to just write the word out properly on a public message board. But thats up to you, I've said all I can be bothered to on the subject now.
I agree with you regarding the terrorist training state of Pakistan but it isn't going to disappear back into its Indain motherland any time soon :eusa_eh:
well i accept your rebuke...almost all of it

no need to be so sour...rather un angelic

angelicaT

It must be the cat part.
Meeeeeeeowwwwwwww:eusa_angel:

It must be the cat part.
Meeeeeeeowwwwwwww:eusa_angel:
peace on earth gabriella

pppuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrr purr purr

Poor fcking-----he is trying to claim that people hate jews for a "reason" well---I know a LOT MORE PEOPLE WHO HATE TURKISH MUSLIMS that includes christian turks----greeks, armenian survivors------and anyone with a modicum of taste------just about everyone who was ever in contact with them Not nice Fcking-----so why do people hate turks so much?

because Turks never killed babies , women even in the wars ... because Turks treated Jews in good way ,

maybe because you want to change topic ..

So all those Armenians in that genocide were full-grown men?

historically----there were times when turks and jews did get along well------In fact it is one of the reasons arabs hate turks There were also times in the history of Turkey that ISLAMIC REVIVALISM galvanized pogroms against the jewish popualation there. It is a fact that COMPARED TO OTHER MUSLIM COUNTRIES----turkey was the least of the miserable evils I have a brother-in-law born in Turkey------we argued----I said "TURKEY WILL GIVE UP ITS CURRENT HATRED OF JEWS" "THEY ARE NOT THAT NUTS" he said "they are nuts enough" he described the life of jews thruout their time in Turkey----as ----dangerous and often leading to escapes to the remote areas

The Turkish Passport - Documentary by Interfilm Istanbul

Have watch it ? I have not watch yet but i will ..

so we've tried saved Jews now we are trying to save Palestinian people and Syrian people.

So leave these kids free..

When did you try to save Jews?

Turkey is two-faced. They cannot play all sides at the same time.

Big mistake..

how can you generalize all Turks...

look your history ... what did Turks Jews .. what did Turks chirstians ..

Last edited:
Turkey is two-faced. They cannot play all sides at the same time.

Big mistake..

look your history ... what did Turks Jews .. what did Turks did chirstians ..
I'm not sure what your point is, but Turkey has ethnically (or religiously) cleansed itself of non-Muslims.
DOCUMENTARY “1821” JOLTS GREEK OFFICIAL HISTORY
When the documentary titled "1821", telling the story of Greek independence from the Ottoman Empire, aired on a Greek TV and showed “actually Turks did not slaughter Greeks, contrary tens of thousands of Turks were killed during the riots, and the most prosperous period of the country was lived under the Ottoman rule”, the country fell in a hot debate.

Ultra-nationalists and especially the Greek Church are furious with the documentary.

Documentary

HUNGARY PRESIDENT THANKS TO OTTOMAN EMPIRE

I consider old Turkish sovereignty in Hungary during 150 years as a real chance. If our country had been conquered not by the Turks but by other people, they would have obliged us to adopt their language and their religion. We would have been purely assimilated. The Turks shone by their tolerance.

Timeline Photos | Facebook

Big mistake..

look your history ... what did Turks Jews .. what did Turks did chirstians ..
I'm not sure what your point is, but Turkey has ethnically (or religiously) cleansed itself of non-Muslims.
When the documentary titled "1821", telling the story of Greek independence from the Ottoman Empire, aired on a Greek TV and showed “actually Turks did not slaughter Greeks, contrary tens of thousands of Turks were killed during the riots, and the most prosperous period of the country was lived under the Ottoman rule”, the country fell in a hot debate.

Ultra-nationalists and especially the Greek Church are furious with the documentary.

Documentary

I consider old Turkish sovereignty in Hungary during 150 years as a real chance. If our country had been conquered not by the Turks but by other people, they would have obliged us to adopt their language and their religion. We would have been purely assimilated. The Turks shone by their tolerance.

Unlike the Armenians, the Greeks had an army and were able to fight back. The tragedy of the Armenian situation is that they were Turkish citizens and had no army. They only had a rag-tag militia who were unable to defend the defenseless in the face of marauding Turks and Kurds. They probably deserved it, not being Muslims.

Turkey essentially slaughtered their own citizens in the first act of ethnic cleansing of the 20th century. It is history and nothing else will change it. The denials of the current modern Turkish state be damned!

Documentary

Unlike the Armenians, the Greeks had an army and were able to fight back. The tragedy of the Armenian situation is that they were Turkish citizens and had no army. They only had a rag-tag militia who were unable to defend the defenseless in the face of marauding Turks and Kurds. They probably deserved it, not being Muslims.

Turkey essentially slaughtered their own citizens in the first act of ethnic cleansing of the 20th century. It is history and nothing else will change it. The denials of the current modern Turkish state be damned!

are you a historian ? where did you searched this knowledges ?? yeahh maybe you heard these biased knowledges from a member of ASALA or a racist Armenian ..

nevermind leave these shits .. and have tolerance ... then we are gonna get peace as far as possible..

are you a historian ? where did you searched this knowledges ?? yeahh maybe you heard these biased knowledges from a member of ASALA or a racist Armenian .."

nevermind leave these shits .. and have tolerance ... then we are gonna get peace as far as possible.
Asking someone if they are historians is the last refuge of fools. There is no doubt what I have said is documented. Not, of course by Turkish historians, but by the few British, American and German diplomats in the area during the Armenian holocaust.

You cannot cower behind the relative obscurity of the region at that time with the impartial reports that these diplomats sent and are well documented. No one believes Turkish denial. There is a reason for that. You need to come to terms with your past, or forever remain an historical pariah.

are you a historian ? where did you searched this knowledges ?? yeahh maybe you heard these biased knowledges from a member of ASALA or a racist Armenian .."

nevermind leave these shits .. and have tolerance ... then we are gonna get peace as far as possible.
Asking someone if they are historians is the last refuge of fools. There is no doubt what I have said is documented. Not, of course by Turkish historians, but by the few British, American and German diplomats in the area during the Armenian holocaust.

You cannot cower behind the relative obscurity of the region at that time with the impartial reports that these diplomats sent and are well documented. No one believes Turkish denial. There is a reason for that. You need to come to terms with your past, or forever remain an historical pariah.

Meathead

I heard another report on the BBC last night confirming what I said about the Golden Dawn, the police sympathy with them and a severely broken leg in the theatre where they had that gay jesus play

did you also see it in your media sphere?

Robert Fisk, who writes for the British paper the independent; free to read on the net, who is also an expert on israel / palestine is a great expert on the armeno-caust

Armenians are backed by Russia; the orthodox church connection

that's why the turks tried to cleanse them in 1914;
they saw them as a fifth column or a trojan horse in world war 1

and why the armenians were able to do the same to turks; azeri turks near their national armenian state recently..20 years ago or so..

cleanse the azeri turks near their enclave of nagorno Karabakh inside turkish azerbaijan

and the Azerbaijan shia fascist govt, which is armed and supported by israel and Turkey,
does not dare to strike back despite being far richer than armenia with its oil riches
they know russia would punish them if they tried

iran supports armenia, not their fellow shia azeris!;

israel supports secular fascist shia aliyev mafia in azerbaijan

strange bedfellows, eh??

territory and strategic logic is often more powerful than religion

aint that right ata-greek??

at least greeks and turks cleansed each other after ww1 by a sort of agreement didn't they?

I don't know much about this...do say more if you wish.

Last edited:
let's talk a little bit what Armenian done in Ottoman Empire with Objective lens , Turkish folk killed Armenians , because their mothers , sisters killed without mercy , Russia agitated Armenians against Ottoman Empire because Russia want to go Mediternian Sea as they always wanted this in their history.

And as i know , Ottoman empire ' Self-deport ' Armenians.. the reason for that .. if they did not .. Crazy mad Turks would kill them .. because they are so angry when you kill their mothers , sisters , babies .. probably you know that...

Of course some racist Armenians making propaganda , and they dont accept a investigation by objective 3rd countries .. Turkey suggested Armenian goverment that lets investigate what happened in 1915 , but they did not accept , because its hard to see reality ..

so talk about Isreal Palestina ,, dont talk history ... history is past ... Carpe diem ..i dont say that Palestianins full of truth ... they would make mistakes .. for me the important thing no more war ... no more death ...

and all countries only think their interest , and how can they make money .. so they can say everything with a lot of lies... for example what did Algerians do to France ? then France made massacre there ? there is no answer so its literally massacre .. what happened Indians ? Now China killing Turkish people whats reason ? .. Israel killing Palestinians ? whats reason ? just because of they are Muslim ?

Muslim , Chirstian , Jew they are all from same God.. but people are bad ..

Forum List

Back