Turkey shoots down Russian warplane

What's Obama got to do with Turkey and Russia? His reaction to Russia's reaction is his, but we aren't talking about that?

Can you partisan hacks take things seriously for once instead jumping right to nonsense?

What's Obama got to do with Turkey and Russia? His reaction to Russia's reaction is his, but we aren't talking about that?

Can you partisan hacks take things seriously for once instead jumping right to nonsense?

I respond to you in that manner that you have earned. Which is mockery.

In other words you're a douche

A NATO Ally may have just seriously increased the conflict in the region and your reaction is mockery because you are so hyper partisan you can't see what's going on in front of your eyes.

And you cannot understand why people don't treat you with any respect.

Turkey has warned Russia in the past not to violate it's airspace................They weren't kidding...............

This was a message to Russia to don't fuck with us.......................this danged thing could get out of hand if the players don't watch it..............If Russia retaliates it could lead to a shit storm.

I don't believe that Putin will respond other than verbally condemning Turkey for the attack.........countries like Turkey are pissed that their goal of taking out Assad has been reversed.

Turkey has warned Russia in the past not to violate it's airspace................They weren't kidding...............

This was a message to Russia to don't fuck with us.......................this danged thing could get out of hand if the players don't watch it..............If Russia retaliates it could lead to a shit storm.

I don't believe that Putin will respond other than verbally condemning Turkey for the attack.........countries like Turkey are pissed that their goal of taking out Assad has been reversed.

That's a best case scenario. But Putin has an ego and his pride might make him do something to really escalate the matter.

If he attacks a NATO Ally brownstone respond?

Had the pilots been killed I could see the situation turning sour very fast, but I assume nothing will come of it. As Eagle said, Russia will verbally condemn the attack, and that will be that.

Putin is a punk and so with Turkey claiming responsibility, I'm not shedding any tears over this news.

It seems, now is a time to eat Turkey... Putin just says, it was act of complicity to ISIS, like many other acts at border, in violation of Russia-US agreement of collateral war with world terrorism...

Russian Warplane Crashes in Syria; Turkey Says It Shot Jet Down

Turkey is a NATO Ally. This could have some serious repercussions depending how Russia reacts

Russia is NOT a member..

Turkey wants Assad to go and Russia wants him to stay.

The claim is that the Russian jet violated Turkish airspace and a Turkish F-16 shot down the Russian jet.

Then again there is this:

Links between Turkey and ISIS are now 'undeniable' - Business Insider

Putin claims, it was inside Sirya territory and after agreement of alliance against ISIS.

Turkey is a NATO Ally. This could have some serious repercussions depending how Russia reacts

Russia is NOT a member..

The claim is that the Russian jet violated Turkish airspace and a Turkish F-16 shot down the Russian jet.

Putin claims, it was inside Sirya territory and after agreement of alliance against ISIS.

Yes Putin claims a lot of things..

He still thinks the Ukraine is part of Russia!

Russia is NOT a member..

Yes Putin claims a lot of things..
He still thinks the Ukraine is part of Russia!

Approve this. If he thought so, Ukraine got a Crimea destiny too, in 1-2 days.

Forum List

Back