Turkey shoots down Russian warplane

Turkey, another one of our 'close allies' helping ISIS out. They executed the Russian pilot in the other plane. Why are Saudi Arabia and Turkey our 'close allies' again? They're the reason there's an ISIS in the first place.
It makes you wonder. I have been certain ISIS had funding from some country from the start. Kurds are the main fighters against isis and turkey sure isn't helping them. Now russia appears to be hitting ISIS hard and turkey shoots down one of their jets that lands on the Syrian side?

It wouldn't surprise me if that funding is coming from iran and turkey.

Saudis, Qatar and Turkey are the sunni states trying to establish a sunni dominant mid east by taking alewite(shia) Assad and shia leaning Iraqi leadearship by supporting sunni groups, ISIS being the biggest.

On the other hand, Iran is trying to project its power to the mid east by supporting shia regimes of Iraq and Syria, creating a shia belt from caspian to the mediterranean.

Natural allies of Russia and US are not determined by who is more terrorist and more extreme, but by the history.

Unfortunately, on this deal, US got the raw end....

Putin is a punk and so with Turkey claiming responsibility, I'm not shedding any tears over this news.

It seems, now is a time to eat Turkey... Putin just says, it was act of complicity to ISIS, like many other acts at border, in violation of Russia-US agreement of collateral war with world terrorism...
Pooty Poot already violated/made a mockery of that agreement by bombing freedom fighters in Syria :talktothehand:

Turkey has warned Russia in the past not to violate it's airspace................They weren't kidding...............

This was a message to Russia to don't fuck with us.......................this danged thing could get out of hand if the players don't watch it..............If Russia retaliates it could lead to a shit storm.

I don't believe that Putin will respond other than verbally condemning Turkey for the attack.........countries like Turkey are pissed that their goal of taking out Assad has been reversed.

That's a best case scenario. But Putin has an ego and his pride might make him do something to really escalate the matter.

If he attacks a NATO Ally brownstone respond?

His pride and ego is huge, he probably thought that no one would put the line in the sand with him...he will come out swinging for sure.

Putin is a punk and so with Turkey claiming responsibility, I'm not shedding any tears over this news.

It seems, now is a time to eat Turkey... Putin just says, it was act of complicity to ISIS, like many other acts at border, in violation of Russia-US agreement of collateral war with world terrorism...
Pooty Poot already violated/made a mockery of that agreement by bombing freedom fighters in Syria :talktothehand:
freedom fighters....ROFLMAO....what kind of crackhead believes there are freedom fighters in Syria...more like terrorists.

Russian Warplane Crashes in Syria; Turkey Says It Shot Jet Down

Turkey is a NATO Ally. This could have some serious repercussions depending how Russia reacts
If it wasn't for the Iraq war this never would have happened, so the meme goes.
Huh? Iraq was pretty well under control when Bush left. I guess you can go back to dividing the region up into the various countries. Or the Crusades. Or the struggles of Babylon.
lol If you consider "keeping a lid on it" "under control" resulting in frequent US casualties.

We really do need to reassess our relationships with awful nations like Saudi Arabia and Turkey. They've been the main financiers of ISIS. And that falls back on the U.S. The U.S. arms and trains those nations.

Last edited:

Turkey is a NATO Ally. This could have some serious repercussions depending how Russia reacts
If it wasn't for the Iraq war this never would have happened, so the meme goes.
Huh? Iraq was pretty well under control when Bush left. I guess you can go back to dividing the region up into the various countries. Or the Crusades. Or the struggles of Babylon.
lol If you consider "keeping a lid on it" "under control" resulting in frequent US casualties.
Wrong. It had settled down to the point where the US could leave.

Russia is NOT a member..

Turkey wants Assad to go and Russia wants him to stay.

The claim is that the Russian jet violated Turkish airspace and a Turkish F-16 shot down the Russian jet.

Then again there is this:

Links between Turkey and ISIS are now 'undeniable' - Business Insider

Never claimed Russia was a member

Turkey has warned Russia in the past not to violate it's airspace................They weren't kidding...............

This was a message to Russia to don't fuck with us.......................this danged thing could get out of hand if the players don't watch it..............If Russia retaliates it could lead to a shit storm.

I don't believe that Putin will respond other than verbally condemning Turkey for the attack.........countries like Turkey are pissed that their goal of taking out Assad has been reversed.

What everybody is missing is that the MIG was flying over territory that Turkey had taken from Syria and the Syrian government does not consider it to be part of Turkey.

Russian Pilots Executed While Parachuting:

This is big! Not just that Turkey shot down the jet but that CIA-backed Syrian rebels executed them while trying to get to earth in their parachutes.

I know this may seem mundane but it reminds me of scenes in the movie, The Longest Day, when German soldiers shot and killed American parachutists after D-Day.

Putin is not exactly known for his restraint. It is going to be nerve-chilling over the next few days to see what his reaction will be.

Read the story with links @ Russian Pilots Executed While Parachuting: Turkish Media | Zero Hedge

A NATO Ally may have just seriously increased the conflict in the region and your reaction is mockery because you are so hyper partisan you can't see what's going on in front of your eyes.

And you cannot understand why people don't treat you with any respect.

Reread your OP. You said nothing. You simply posted a news item and brilliantly noted that their could be serious repercussions. That's pablum.

What is it that you want to say? What kind of discussion about this would you like to have? I knew about the incident before you posted it. You've given me nothing to respond to.

And...you have shown me for years that you have no interest in having a serous discussion. Take responsibility for that instead of trying to pawn it off on others.

Finally....I never wonder about people not treating me with respect. Not even for a moment. That's you projecting.

Will you stop your shit? You're purposefully trolling and attempting to derail the thread. Cut it out.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Dead OP. The entire thread is simply a platform for more America bashing from the nutjob Putin cocksuckers. You assholes hate nothing more than a person who can see right through you.

Are you just stupid? This incident has the potential to explode into world war. Or ate you that blind to what's going on?

What's Obama got to do with Turkey and Russia? His reaction to Russia's reaction is his, but we aren't talking about that?

Can you partisan hacks take things seriously for once instead jumping right to nonsense?

I respond to you in that manner that you have earned. Which is mockery.

In other words you're a douche

I warned you folks about 90 percent of the clown avatars, there is a reason they have clowns.

Yes. There is a r
What's Obama got to do with Turkey and Russia? His reaction to Russia's reaction is his, but we aren't talking about that?

Can you partisan hacks take things seriously for once instead jumping right to nonsense?

I respond to you in that manner that you have earned. Which is mockery.

In other words you're a douche

I warned you folks about 90 percent of the clown avatars, there is a reason they have clowns.
Yes. There is a reason that I use the Ted Cruz clown avatar. Can you guess what the reason is?

Cause you are too intellectually stunted to form persuasive arguments on the merits so you resort to mockery

We really do need to reassess our relationships wth awful nations like Saudi Arabia and Turkey. They've been the main financiers of ISIS. And that falls back on the U.S. The U.S. arms and trains those nations.
Turkey is one of our best allies.

Russia is our enemy.

Get that straight.

Forum List

Back