Tulsi Speaks for Most of Us On This Issue

Why what's NATO doing?

sending arms, & other equipment to the ukranians & also are starting to beef up resistance on their far border that borders NATO alliances, in case vlad gets that far.

his wet dream is to reunite the USSR. he doesn't look good - (my opinion is he's on steroids ) & he's lost his mind. he's starting to talk about nukes AND he has control of chernobyl. some theories are that he wanted to take control of chernoble, in case it was sabotaged by the ukranians...

i wonder if he seized it to use it as leverage ( as a weapon )

Last edited:
Again. You’re speculating. Facts are he invaded under Obama and Biden and stayed silent under Trump. You cannot dispute these facts.

speculation yes ... derived from facts ... YES.

donny praised putin over & over & over again - going so far as to believe take vlad's words over our own IC.

& seems you can't dispute them thar facts.

NATO cannot be shaken.

NATO does nothing unless we pull their strings. NATO lost much of their standing by allowing the US to use them in Libya.

If NATO had any standing they would have turned on the US when we invaded Iraq based upon lies.

LOL!!!! she is no (D).

Yes, yes she is.

The difference is she is a old school Democrat. She is one of the Democrats that still loves America. Now Dems have a history of bad and stupid ideas, Republicans do also just not as many, but there was a time most Dems still loved america and wanted what was best for it.

But now unless they are a hardcore dem that is as far left as possible and use worst case scenario and extreme language to describe everything, diametrically opposed to the right and hate everyone that doesn't agree with them people like you say they aren't a Dem.

It's closed minded thinking like yours that is helping to ruin this country and your party.

NATO does nothing unless we pull their strings. NATO lost much of their standing by allowing the US to use them in Libya.

If NATO had any standing they would have turned on the US when we invaded Iraq based upon lies.
What lies you talking about Sadams?

I
^^^

Proof positive JFK would of been a Republican today
Yep.

Can you just imagine how these worthless failures would howl if anybody would pose the same question as Kennedy in his "ask not what your country can do for you" speech?

The pieces of shit would be calling him a "white nationalist".

You understand what lies.
I know Saddam told the CIA he was bluffing the world about WMDs on his death bed.

What other lies are you talking about?

You talking about the stupid exaggerations by Powell to the United Nations ?

I
Yep.

Can you just imagine how these worthless failures would howl if anybody would pose the same question as Kennedy in his "ask not what your country can do for you" speech?

The pieces of shit would be calling him a "white nationalist".
In another thread this guy is arguing on and on with me that's past history, he refuse to admit the persona that speaks volumes how weak the democrats are perceived to be today.

speculation yes ... derived from facts ... YES.

donny praised putin over & over & over again - going so far as to believe take vlad's words over our own IC.

& seems you can't dispute them thar facts.
Trump did that as part of diplomacy and it worked. Putin stayed silent. I have relatives in Russia as you know. They state what I state. They respected Trump. They see Biden as weak. Do with a that what you will.

This is not the Russians' war. This is Putin's invasion and war. As with many people who do wrong, he has had much assistance and been given many excuses by those in positions of power and influence inside and outside Russia.
Gabbard definitely has some correct observations regarding the situation. Prudence and genuine geo-strategic reasoning would have shown different actions before this catastrophic point.
We definitely need voices like Gabbard's. Unfortunately, the atmosphere in America today leaves no room for those who do not conform to one or another dull, limited view and vocabulary.

Forum List

Back