Tulsi Speaks for Most of Us On This Issue

tulsi gabbard is a 5th columnist.
LOL

1645895151956.png

No one is calling for Trump right now. Unless you've had your head stuck in the sand..or up his butt, he's becoming more irrelevant by the day.
He just patted a Russian dictator wannabe on the back. You notice only his devoted alt-right followers are backing him up right now? :)
The silence from the right wing is absolutely thundering right now.

No one is calling for Trump right now. Unless you've had your head stuck in the sand..or up his butt, he's becoming more irrelevant by the day.
He just patted a Russian dictator wannabe on the back. You notice only his devoted alt-right followers are backing him up right now? :)
The silence from the right wing is absolutely thundering right now.
Biden did you mean? LOL

You’re dumb. He said Putin never invades if he is in office. Fact.

THIS is why we blame Biden for this mess

Don't be fooled........gabbard would vote for every insane idea the democrat party put up if she was in congress.....she only sounds good when she doesn't have a chance to vote with the democrat party........she is no different from the rest of them.......

The goal?

Vote out every rino/establishment hack republican during the primaries...

Vote out every single democrat from every seat of power........

Tulsi Gabbard is a trojan horse for leftists...

If she was truly sane she wouldn’t be a democrat in the first place.
She isn't sane. She's a Republican. But like Joe Manchin and Kirsten Sinema, doesn't have the courage of her convictions to switch parties...well, that and the fact that the Republican party ultimately won't give her the time of day! :)
But I agree with other posters, they can have her. She's a loon. She'll fit right in.

Don't be fooled........gabbard would vote for every insane idea the democrat party put up if she was in congress.....she
I'm NOT fooled. Like I said in the title of this thread, hers is the position most Americans hold ON THIS ISSUE

ut like Joe Manchin and Kirsten Sinema, doesn't have the courage of her convictions to switch parties.
She is FAR LEFT on every domestic issue, and you know it.

You idiots want to make HER the topic of this thread. What she said ON THE ISSUE OF THE RUSSIAN INVASION is the topic of this thread, but sticking to the TOPIC exposes Biden for the lightweight he is, so you waste your time targeting the messenger

first of all - i'm not a (D). so let's start with THAT.

& 2nd:

A fifth column is any group of people who undermine a larger group from within, usually in favor of an enemy group or nation. The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine. Forces gathered in secret can mobilize openly to assist an external attack. This term is also extended to organised actions by military personnel. Clandestine fifth column activities can involve acts of sabotage, disinformation, or espionage executed within defense lines by secret sympathizers with an external force.
Just like so many in the GOP.

Forum List

Back