Tulsi Speaks for Most of Us On This Issue

I’m not convinced by Tulsi’s assessment. While it might be true that from a Russian (Putin) perspective it would be a threat to have a NATO country On their very border, it is also true that if NATO had fast tracked the UKRAINIAN application to join NATO, it would have been suicidal for Putin to have invaded.

I disagree with much of what Tulsi says. But I can’t bring myself to completely disregard the fact that she strives to be honest in many respects, unlike the Democrat Parody in general.

my thoughts at this time (wanting more info) are that

we should help Ukraine with weapons but not necessarily any troops... but I can't say I have been following this as closely as... you know, the elephant in the room of our own country, the US... election being stolen...

Most Important Story of the Century, if not in the entire US History

election being stolen...

special.gif

If i vote for John McCain and he votes down ending Obamacare because he hates a President, then we live in a nation that the people are not in control.

If you voted for a president that thinks you lead by offending and calling people names maybe the people should not be in control.

This isn’t about Russia defending itself from military invasion. We aren’t putting military forces “on the border” of Russia anywhere. This is about Putin defending himself from the possibility of a democratic uprising in his own country. This is all about saving Putin. Not Russia.

he's lying to his military & citizens about the reason they invaded.

he's telling them that nazis have taken over ukraine & holding their people hostage.

he's lost his fucking mind, & luckily he's losing the narrative of justification WORLDWIDE.

he's lying to his military & citizens about the reason they invaded.

he's telling them that nazis have taken over ukraine & holding their people hostage.

he's lost his fucking mind, & luckily he's losing the narrative of justification WORLDWIDE.

Is that really worse than claiming a country like Iraq was a danger to the US?

Or that perhaps Syria was?

If that were the case he would have invaded Ukraine while Trump was president.

the GOP wasn't as cultish the 1st 2 years & woulda had pushback - just like when they ensured a veto proof piece of legislation re: sanctions against russia.

then donny lost a (R) majority in congress in 2018. so he was waiting it out until donny was installed again - but that didn't work out so well for vlad, now did it?

he underestimated biden & he underestimated ukraine's resolve, & he sure underestimated the unity of NATO, after donny tried & apparently failed at weakening.

the GOP wasn't as cultish the 1st 2 years & woulda had pushback - just like when they ensured a veto proof piece of legislation re: sanctions against russia.

then donny lost a (R) majority in congress in 2018. so he was waiting it out until donny was installed again - but that didn't work out so well for vlad, now did it?

he underestimated biden & he underestimated ukraine's resolve, & he sure underestimated the unity of NATO, after donny tried & apparently failed at weakening.
Why what's NATO doing?

Again. You’re speculating. Facts are he invaded under Obama and Biden and stayed silent under Trump. You cannot dispute these facts.

Forum List

Back