Tulsi Speaks for Most of Us On This Issue

What you and I do should be the norm. Cordial. Sometimes less so. But we don't put one another on ignore and we don't support cancel culture. If everyone could just do that, our country would be a lot better off.

you bleeding heart you...........

Is it really your argument that because Trump allegedly stroked Putin's ego, that Putin invaded Ukraine?

Please don't tell me you believe that to be the truth.

donny? LOL!!! putin was the stroker. putin wants the USSR back. & he sure doesn't want ukraine to be part of NATO.

Is it really your argument that because Trump allegedly stroked Putin's ego, that Putin invaded Ukraine?

Please don't tell me you believe that to be the truth.

1646855309266.jpeg

how long b4 you get yer gun & say 'go ahead & make my day'?

LOL!!!!
I have a good friend at the University where I am on the BOD who is an expert. We will go together and I'll take it from there. I am a neophyte so I'll take it one step at a time and hopefully never have to use it.

No, you just don't like it when she doesn't suck the party tit on everything, she speaks independently on issues that can't line up with leftist's bullshit but she does support a lot of issues leftists (democrats) support as clearly shown HERE in the LINK

i don't belong to any par-tay.

do you?

Forum List

Back