Tulsi Speaks for Most of Us On This Issue

THIS is why we blame Biden for this mess

The mess hasn't even begun yet. Just wait until China and Russia team up against the USA next, what will the feckless boob in the WH do then?

Thank god the idiot left spared us that horrible fate of having Trump and his mean tweets in the WH.---

That and a strong economy, low crime, effective borders, low inflation and a stable and controlled world stage.

We got Biden now to fix all of that.

Imp46.jpg

the principles mean a lot to me, moreso than beliefs. we can work through different opinions and approaches.

we can't work through intentional deception.

I 100% agree with you. I respect those who have views that differ from mine when they are principled and honest positions. Many have views that align with little more than promoting their party.

this we agree on.

then why is he lying to them as to why he invaded?

i understand the ukraine prez is jewish & is the grandson of holocaust survivors.

It is the same "lying" as Democrats lying that America is systemically racist. Most Ukrainians no longer hate Jews but some do so he is playing on that. Z's dad is Jewish, mom is not. He is my age so his parents would be too young to be Holocaust survivors but grandparents, more than likely, yes.

bullshit. to take the word of a murderous adversarial leader over our own? are you kidding?????????????

it worked alright - it showed just how far over donny will bend over for his puppeteer.

his smirks said it all.

lol....

& there are hundreds, if not thousands publicly protesting in russia against putin, risking arrest or worst. the nations top public figures- athletes & such speaking out against him.

why is putin telling his people that ukraine is being run by neo nazis holding ukranians as human shields?

do they believe that line of bullshit too?
Did you call JFK a puppet of Khrushchev when JFK dismantled the missiles in Turkey?

I do not speak Ukrainian. But the bottom says "To Russia" basically. The languages are similar and I am not great at reading Russian to be honest. The "HA" is "na" or another meaning for "to".

i thought it was in russian, my bad. he he he .... it's translated in the link.

Forum List

Back