Tulsi Gabbard For President

There are nuts on both sides, just as the Bernie supporter went to DC to shoot up Republicans, the left are also currently fostering a poisoned political environment and having culpability in not only that but someone attempting to murder conservative Supreme Court justices. The left also foster a political environment causing the assassination of law enforcement officers around the country and it was just recently we found out that Nancy Pelosi herself was OK with going to jail for wanting to punch Trump out on Jan 6th. In fact, it is very possible that that recent knowledge prompted this guy to go attack Pelosi's husband.
I have to admit, I agree with the guy

CNN —
James T. Hodgkinson, the man identified as shooting a Republican member of congress and four others on Wednesday morning, was a small business owner in Illinois who defined himself publicly by his firm support of Bernie Sanders’ progressive politics – and his hatred of conservatives and President Donald Trump.

This is based on CNN’s review of Hodgkinson’s Facebook profiles, public records, and three years of impassioned letters to his local newspaper.

“Trump is a Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It’s Time to Destroy Trump & Co.” he posted on his personal Facebook page on March 22.

“Republicans are the Taliban of the USA,” he posted in February.

Well I believe the FBI is noticing a spike in right wing violence so please get a check on that will you?

Stop trying to kidnap female Democrats please. I know they're hot.
What on Earth are you babbling about. There if violence on the right and violence on the left. Are you referring to Biden's FBI? That FBI?

I have to admit, I agree with the guy

CNN —
James T. Hodgkinson, the man identified as shooting a Republican member of congress and four others on Wednesday morning, was a small business owner in Illinois who defined himself publicly by his firm support of Bernie Sanders’ progressive politics – and his hatred of conservatives and President Donald Trump.

This is based on CNN’s review of Hodgkinson’s Facebook profiles, public records, and three years of impassioned letters to his local newspaper.

“Trump is a Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It’s Time to Destroy Trump & Co.” he posted on his personal Facebook page on March 22.

“Republicans are the Taliban of the USA,” he posted in February.
You agree that we should foster an environment to shoot up Republicans?

What on Earth are you babbling about. There if violence on the right and violence on the left. Are you referring to Biden's FBI? That FBI?
You don't believe there has been a spike in violence from the right?

Trump called it the Wuhan Flu suddenly Asian Americans are getting attacked.

You tried to kidnap my governor during Covid

Now this Pelosi thing?

You don't believe there has been a spike in violence from the right?

Trump called it the Wuhan Flu suddenly Asian Americans are getting attacked.

You tried to kidnap my governor during Covid

Now this Pelosi thing?
There has been a spike in violence from the left and the right.

No but I agree with that that guy on what he believes about Trump and Republicans and Conservatives in America. He's right......about you guys.
You are fostering a politically poison environment, which encourages violence from the left, as we saw with the Bernie Sander's follower, the guy trying to kill a Supreme Court justice, and assassinations of law enforcement officers across the country.

The guy who attacked Pelosi wrote Trump as a supporter to please pick Tulsi in 2024. So who do you think this guy was going to vote for in 2024?

That's right. That means he liked Trump. Maybe he didn't like RINO's but none of you do. He certainly didn't like DINO's. He liked Trump and Tulsi. Keep that in mind.

This guy is a kook so it doesn't matter who he liked or disliked, and to be honest, I don't trust any first reports by the MSM. especially in this case where there are so many unanswered questions. It's apparent they knew this guy, it's likely they hired him for something. Why would this illegal alien (which Trump made many efforts to stop) want to be a Trump supporter?

Forum List

Back