Tucker Carlson Turns On Trump: 'What Was The Point Of Running For President?'

This is an example of how principled individuals criticize the ones they have defended in the past. Those who have no principles toe the party line, regardless.

Trump is a complete dumbass if he Reagans this issue.
Do you consider legal status for DACA people, "Reaganing the issue"?
yes. He was also referring to actual amnesty for millions of illegals, apparently. Thats an even BIGLY'ER issue.
Im just getting it on record because DACA legalization is going to happen. Comprehensive Immigration Reform will involve some form of Amnesty as well, which Trump said he wanted to tackle next. I think its needed I applaud Trump for the way he conducted the meeting yesterday. If you are expecting to build a coast to coast wall, have Mexico pay for it and deport 10+ million people then you are in for a sad disappointment.
i just dont support failure. especially when it is probably the main incentive to come here illegally.
I want to fix the system, not add to its failure.
You think trying to deport 10+ million people is a practical solution? Come on, that can only fail
If we went with my plan, they would self deport. I would like to fix the problem and all incentive. They wouldnt come/stay here to lay in the streets dumb, hungry and sick.
It would be hard to accomplish it all, though. What people fail to remember is actual solutions arent always easy. If they were, we wouldnt use band-aids.

If we went with my plan, they would self deport. I would like to fix the problem and all incentive. They wouldnt come/stay here to lay in the streets dumb, hungry and sick.
It would be hard to accomplish it all, though. What people fail to remember is actual solutions arent always easy. If they were, we wouldnt use band-aids.
If we made decisions based on logic and sound reasoning, rather than based on emotion, everyone would agree that this is the fair, correct, and most effective solution.

Too many mental midgets will cry, moan, piss, and puke about how it is inhumane and "think of the children" ...

...which is why I support the repeal of the 19th Amendment.
:dance:
:banana:
:afro:
:boobies:
:cheers2:
:eusa_dance:
:funnyface:

i-keed-i-keed.jpg

You think trying to deport 10+ million people is a practical solution? Come on, that can only fail

Well, right wingers can always say, "...it worked for the Nazis....."
Didnt make the numbers but we did that in the 50s. Deported a lot of illegals. Over 1M the first year. The years leading up to that were in the hundreds of thousands. Compare that to around 15K before that.

If we made decisions based on logic and sound reasoning, rather than based on emotion, everyone would agree that this is the fair, correct, and most effective solution.

Too many mental midgets will cry, moan, piss, and puke about how it is inhumane and "think of the children" ...

...which is why I support the repeal of the 19th Amendment.
:dance:
:banana:
:afro:
:boobies:
:cheers2:
:eusa_dance:
:funnyface:

i-keed-i-keed.jpg
A few years ago my self made grandmother (irony alert)told me the worst thing that happened to this country was giving women the right to vote.
I disagreed and said it was when they changed it from just land owners. She then told me she loved me.

A few years ago my self made grandmother (irony alert)told me the worst thing that happened to this country was giving women the right to vote.
I disagreed and said it was when they changed it from just land owners. She then told me she loved me.
You were both truthful and flattering. You have mad skills.
:lol:

Tucker didn't turn on the POTUS, he just didn't realize that Trump didn't know that "clean bill" meant "give us Dems a bill just on DACA and then we'll discuss other things" later on in the show Tucker acknowledged this.

Trump won't sign a DACA bill that is JUST about DACA. That would be suicide, as Tucker acknowledged.

yes. He was also referring to actual amnesty for millions of illegals, apparently. Thats an even BIGLY'ER issue.
Im just getting it on record because DACA legalization is going to happen. Comprehensive Immigration Reform will involve some form of Amnesty as well, which Trump said he wanted to tackle next. I think its needed I applaud Trump for the way he conducted the meeting yesterday. If you are expecting to build a coast to coast wall, have Mexico pay for it and deport 10+ million people then you are in for a sad disappointment.
i just dont support failure. especially when it is probably the main incentive to come here illegally.

I would send 11M inner city youths to Mexico and close the border "you take yours back, we'll take ours back"

Mexico would build a wall and send the Mexican Army up here to round up all the illegal Mexicans .

And if they didn't ? We get the better end of the bargain, I'd even be willing to trade 11M MORE Mexicans for another 11M "inner city youths"

I don’t think your solution is practical. We have a great country, greatest on earth in many’s opinion. People aren’t going to want to leave the greatest country on earth for a lesser country, especially one that may be crime and poverty stricken.

So you want to starve them by cutting of their work opportunities and beefing up law enforcement, right? This “solution” will in turn increase their poverty and crime rates as their last resort will be to work on the black market. So then you have to fill jails and process millions of convictions and deportations. Do you have any kind of understanding how much time Money and devistation that process would realistically take? And after it all, like the war on drugs, it will persist because it can not be won.

I don’t think your solution is practical. We have a great country, greatest on earth in many’s opinion. People aren’t going to want to leave the greatest country on earth for a lesser country, especially one that may be crime and poverty stricken.

So you want to starve them by cutting of their work opportunities and beefing up law enforcement, right? This “solution” will in turn increase their poverty and crime rates as their last resort will be to work on the black market. So then you have to fill jails and process millions of convictions and deportations. Do you have any kind of understanding how much time Money and devistation that process would realistically take? And after it all, like the war on drugs, it will persist because it can not be won.
I think you give them too much credit.
Just the fear from trumps presidency has shown they will leave. Take away all the incentives and?
BTW, i think supporting known failure isnt practical.

Didnt make the numbers but we did that in the 50s. Deported a lot of illegals. Over 1M the first year. The years leading up to that were in the hundreds of thousands. Compare that to around 15K before that.
Do you have any idea how many people were deported under Obama?

Actual deportations or border turnarounds? Good luck finding out the real answer to that question.
And you apparently missed the reason for me saying that. Even defended my argument lol.
Deportations are awesome. They would be even better if we didnt have to worry about it because they all left.

That's because they were using some of that Obama math.
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story.html

Just the fear from trumps presidency has shown they will leave. Take away all the incentives and?
I’m not supporting known failure. I’m supporting comprehensive reform. You can still implement your security and enforcement tactics while dealing with the undocumented in this country in a practical way.

High deportation figures are misleading
That Obama math started with Bush and it was changed to track and keep record of those trying to cross illegally. Be honest.

Remove those who were turned away from the border. How many deportations did he have?

I’m not supporting known failure. I’m supporting comprehensive reform. You can still implement your security and enforcement tactics while dealing with the undocumented in this country in a practical way.
I dont think incentive is practical. Incentive is failure.

Unreasonable whine thread #23123186.

Just wait for the wall...

Obviously like a good Trump-bashing Leftist you didn't stick around until later in the hour where upon getting more complete information from Brett Hume on the session, he totally reversed his concerns. Trump hasn't gone afoul of anything, as usual, just more Fake News.

I dont think incentive is practical. Incentive is failure.
Living in America is the incentive. Nobody is saying to allow people to cross illegally. If people do that in the future then deport them. And in the mean time beef up our border security and visa tracking so less get through. But you are proposing to do nothing about the millions of people who have been here for years. You can’t deport them all, so you are letting the problem fester. If you were being honest youd admit that the only practical solution is beefing up security and enforcement AND creating a pathway for existing aliens. It’s the only practical solution

High deportation figures are misleading
That Obama math started with Bush and it was changed to track and keep record of those trying to cross illegally. Be honest.

Remove those who were turned away from the border. How many deportations did he have?

How about you tell us?

Forum List

Back