Tucker Carlson Turns On Trump: 'What Was The Point Of Running For President?'

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
Fox News host slams the president over immigration.

The rats are eating their own. What a delightful thing to see.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson has been a staunch defender of President Donald Trump, but that may have changed on Tuesday.

Carlson called it a “weird scene” when Trump met with lawmakers of both parties and indicated he’d sign just about any deal they make on immigration.

“I’m not going to say, ‘Oh, gee, I want this or I want that,’” Trump said. “I’ll be signing it, because I have a lot of confidence in the people in this room that you’re going to come up with something really good.”

Carlson said:

“Congress is full of people from both parties who believe that the point of our immigration policy is to provide cheap labor to their donors and to atone for America’s imaginary sins against the world.

They couldn’t care less about immigration’s effect on you or your family. Yet these are the same people the president now says he trusts to write the immigration bill, the one he will sign no matter what it says. So what was the point of running for president?”

Tucker Carlson Turns On Trump: 'What Was The Point Of Running For President?' | HuffPost

Unreasonable whine thread #23123186.

Just wait for the wall...

• Banned
It’s a reflexive action for deplorables to attack anyone disagreeing with Trump.
I can see the idiots start to attack Carlson and then say, “ Oh wait. He’s one of us.”

• Banned
Unreasonable whine thread #23123186.

Just wait for the wall...
Nothing to say about your president going back on his word to you?
Nothing to say about your hero Carlson breaking with Trump.
I know you’re speechless.

It’s a reflexive action for deplorables to attack anyone disagreeing with Trump.
I can see the idiots start to attack Carlson and then say, “ Oh wait. He’s one of us.”

Only the RINOS and knee jerk Republicans who will line up to defend Trump at any cost despite knowing Trump has turned over 1600 to the Kushners.

Both sides have people who react, then think. Tucker will think, eventually, as will the others.

Deplorables dream of kicking more brown people out of the country seems to be turning into a nightmare for them.

Ann the Man Coulter: If Trump goes back on this promise he’ll definitely be a one term president.

Ha!

It's called compromise..thats what a president has to do, we are not dealing anymore with Obama the dictator in chief and giggly Harry Reid.

Poor babies. They actually expected Trump to follow through on a Deportation Force and round up 11 million people and deport them. They actually took that bullshit seriously!
No, they expect him not to pull a Ronald Reagan and grant amnesty to those 11 million, which it looks like he is prepared to do.

It's called compromise..thats what a president has to do, we are not dealing anymore with Obama the dictator in chief and giggly Harry Reid.
One of his main campaign promises can be negotiated to the point of him not caring what is in the bill?

Fox News host slams the president over immigration.

The rats are eating their own. What a delightful thing to see.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson has been a staunch defender of President Donald Trump, but that may have changed on Tuesday.

Carlson called it a “weird scene” when Trump met with lawmakers of both parties and indicated he’d sign just about any deal they make on immigration.

“I’m not going to say, ‘Oh, gee, I want this or I want that,’” Trump said. “I’ll be signing it, because I have a lot of confidence in the people in this room that you’re going to come up with something really good.”

Carlson said:

“Congress is full of people from both parties who believe that the point of our immigration policy is to provide cheap labor to their donors and to atone for America’s imaginary sins against the world.

They couldn’t care less about immigration’s effect on you or your family. Yet these are the same people the president now says he trusts to write the immigration bill, the one he will sign no matter what it says. So what was the point of running for president?”

Tucker Carlson Turns On Trump: 'What Was The Point Of Running For President?' | HuffPost
I'm glad Tucker is pissed off because I can't stand him and anything that causes him to stomp his feet and holler is good with me.

Way to go dweeb, make more excuses for Trump lying to you.

This is an example of how principled individuals criticize the ones they have defended in the past. Those who have no principles toe the party line, regardless.

Trump is a complete dumbass if he Reagans this issue.
Do you consider legal status for DACA people, "Reaganing the issue"?

This is an example of how principled individuals criticize the ones they have defended in the past. Those who have no principles toe the party line, regardless.

Trump is a complete dumbass if he Reagans this issue.
Do you consider legal status for DACA people, "Reaganing the issue"?
yes. He was also referring to actual amnesty for millions of illegals, apparently. Thats an even BIGLY'ER issue.

Forum List

Back