TSA Threatens MSM Reporters Over Coverage Of Body Scanner Story

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Robodoon, Mar 9, 2012.

  1. Robodoon
    Offline

    Robodoon Senior Member

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2012
    Messages:
    1,034
    Thanks Received:
    113
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Ratings:
    +113
    TSA Threatens MSM Reporters Over Coverage Of Body Scanner Story

    Agency spokesperson “strongly cautioned” journalists to back off

    Two mainstream media reporters have revealed that the TSA has “strongly cautioned” them not to cover the story of an engineer revealing major flaws in the agency’s $1 billion dollar body scanner program.

    Now Corbett, who was the first person in the country to sue the TSA over the body scanners, says that two mainstream media journalists have contacted him to make it known that the TSA warned them off the story.

    As we reported earlier this week, Engineer Jon Corbett of the popular blog TSA Out of Our Pants! posted a video that demonstrates how the TSA’s radiation firing scanners can easily be bypassed, when carrying metal objects.

    Despite YouTube initially restricting the video for no discernable reason, the story went viral and the TSA was forced to respond, albeit in a way that only made the subject more pressing. Continued

    Comment: the Nazi TSA is getting upset because their fraud is being shown. The evil armies of the NWO need to be shut down. They aren't for our protection they are for our enslavement. And like a VAMP, they can't stand the light

    Now Corbett, who was the first person in the country to sue the TSA over the body scanners, says that two mainstream media journalists have contacted him to make it known that the TSA warned them off the story.
     

Share This Page