TSA patting down 6 year old threat

TSA gropes a 6 year old to keep us all safe. This is what happens when irresponsible parents do not protect their children from an irresponsible and corrupt government that is seeking to do away with the freedoms and the rights of the people under the guise of safety. While my heart is overwhelmed about this child I have no sympathy for this mother. She has no business raising a child and the child needs to be removed from her lack of care because of her permitting this outrage.

Google for link

I never thought I'd defend the TSA but if you think a child of any age would not be used to carry a bomb and be used to detonate ?you so wrong , the VC used infants booby strapped with explosives so when an American came by he usually pick up a crying baby .

the muslims would sacrifice a child in a minute .

Folks, if you start to exclude people from searches, thats how the terrorist will smuggle things in. You know blackmail people to doing what they want.

Its not only to prevent terrorist attacks, but drug cartel using little kids to smuggle their drugs in. You don't think they do that? You're highly mistaken. You can't start excluding people, you open up avenues for terrorism, drug muling and other criminal enterprises.

Yeah........sure........Muslim children's diapers will now be underpants bombs, and the drug cartels are going to make 8 year olds swallow condoms full of cocaine.......

Got any other bullshit to spew?

Guess the government figured out what to do with all those child predators.........they hire them in the TSA.
Ooooooooh look at me. I'm GayBIker Sailor. I give out neg reps when someone doesn't agree with me. What a joke.

Whoever did it should be charged and listed as a sex offender. ~BH

The agent was doing the job she was trained to do.
Would you condiser a pediatric nurse as a sex offender?
It amazes me. people know you are subject to scan, pat down or full body search. You have to expect it may occur. then they whine and complain when it does. but these people will be the first to complain when a terrorist slips something through

There is no bigger terrorist on a long plane flight than a 6 year old girl

My first question is whether this was just a completely random search or if the TSA employees had reason to believe this little girl and her mother might be a threat. Obviously, the mother would have been the one thought of as a threat. If this was completely random and without cause, then I do have a problem with it. I understand that TSA employees must make difficult decisions and that if they honestly think there might be a threat, then they must search a person, regardless of if it is a child.

Thinking about it more though, I would think they could come up with a better way to search such a young child. Take the mother and child into a secure area not open to everyone and allow the mother to remove the child's clothing. That way, no TSA employee would be required to touch the child in a manner that could be construed as groping a child.

Folks, if you start to exclude people from searches, thats how the terrorist will smuggle things in. You know blackmail people to doing what they want.

Its not only to prevent terrorist attacks, but drug cartel using little kids to smuggle their drugs in. You don't think they do that? You're highly mistaken. You can't start excluding people, you open up avenues for terrorism, drug muling and other criminal enterprises.

Yeah........sure........Muslim children's diapers will now be underpants bombs, and the drug cartels are going to make 8 year olds swallow condoms full of cocaine.......

Got any other bullshit to spew?

Guess the government figured out what to do with all those child predators.........they hire them in the TSA.

Its all under the guise of saftey and security.

Frankly, I dont think we deserve either.

Good post sailor

You never know. Very easy to conceal a blade or a weapon on an innocent little kid. They bring drugs in on kids all the time. Leave this loophole open and you can be sure a terrorist will exploit it.

look at the video. it was a simple pat down. nothing innaproprriat. get over it already

So why that specific little girl? Why not another? Maybe yours? Just saying, I'm not sure there was much reasoning behind the search to begin with. If there was cause for the search, then I don't have a problem with it. If it was just random, I'm not feelin it.

My first question is whether this was just a completely random search or if the TSA employees had reason to believe this little girl and her mother might be a threat. Obviously, the mother would have been the one thought of as a threat. If this was completely random and without cause, then I do have a problem with it. I understand that TSA employees must make difficult decisions and that if they honestly think there might be a threat, then they must search a person, regardless of if it is a child.

Thinking about it more though, I would think they could come up with a better way to search such a young child. Take the mother and child into a secure area not open to everyone and allow the mother to remove the child's clothing. That way, no TSA employee would be required to touch the child in a manner that could be construed as groping a child.

sure, send her through the x ray and expose her to radiation

The folks who want to kill us are laughing at us at the moment.

They have won... we have lost our liberties and privacy, and thats one step closer to their goal.
Not quite, the objective of bin laden and al qaeda was t orid the middle east of western influence and pressence. Ooooops, that didn't happen now did it. There has never been more Western pressence and influence. Now governments are toppling like mad. the mid east they so tried to isolate and protect is in turmoil. they totally failed at every objective they set out to do.

It amazes me. people know you are subject to scan, pat down or full body search. You have to expect it may occur. then they whine and complain when it does. but these people will be the first to complain when a terrorist slips something through

If I am not allowed to bring anything on the plane to defend myself, I certainly dont want anyone else to have the ability to stick a weapon in the pocket of their kid to use against me while in flight.

Afterall, there really is nowhere to run when on a plane.

I hate the fact that we have come to this point, but it is what it is...and we are all aware of it before we buy the plane ticket.

You dont like it, dont fly.

There are people that have fear of flying...I dont see them complaining "I didnt know it went in the air" when the plane takes off.

They have won... we have lost our liberties and privacy, and thats one step closer to their goal.
Not quite, the objective of bin laden and al qaeda was t orid the middle east of western influence and pressence. Ooooops, that didn't happen now did it. There has never been more Western pressence and influence. Now governments are toppling like mad. the mid east they so tried to isolate and protect is in turmoil. they totally failed at every objective they set out to do.

I dont agree at all. They can claim anything they want but if it was our presence, they would concentrate their efforts on those that are present. They kill us all over the world...from the US to Germany to wherever they want.

They do not agree with our way of life and they want us all to either convert to theirs or be dead.

If I am not allowed to bring anything on the plane to defend myself, I certainly dont want anyone else to have the ability to stick a weapon in the pocket of their kid to use against me while in flight.

Afterall, there really is nowhere to run when on a plane.

I hate the fact that we have come to this point, but it is what it is...and we are all aware of it before we buy the plane ticket.

You dont like it, dont fly.

There are people that have fear of flying...I dont see them complaining "I didnt know it went in the air" when the plane takes off.

and how have we lost our freedoms because of this? What freedom have we lost here? These chicken little, the sky is falling types amaze me. You are damn right I want to make sure nothing gets on any plane I might be flying on.

I dont agree at all. They can claim anything they want but if it was our presence, they would concentrate their efforts on those that are present. They kill us all over the world...from the US to Germany to wherever they want.

They do not agree with our way of life and they want us all to either convert to theirs or be dead.

They can't attack us all over. our security is much better than you think and they are not as sophisticated as people give them credit for. They are trying their asses of to kill our troops. on occaision, they succeed. The low numbers of attacks all over aren't for lack of desire, it's lack of ability

They can't attack us all over. our security is much better than you think and they are not as sophisticated as people give them credit for. They are trying their asses of to kill our troops. on occaision, they succeed. The low numbers of attacks all over aren't for lack of desire, it's lack of ability

Sure it is lack of ability.
I mean...the guy couldnt light his shoes on fire.
Another guy burnt his ass and his pecker trying to ignite a bomb.
Thank God they suck at what they do.
But I still disagree...they dont like our way of life...We are an insult to all they believe in. They want us dead.
That simple.

Sure it is lack of ability.
I mean...the guy couldnt light his shoes on fire.
Another guy burnt his ass and his pecker trying to ignite a bomb.
Thank God they suck at what they do.
But I still disagree...they dont like our way of life...We are an insult to all they believe in. They want us dead.
That simple.

oh i agree they don't like us an want us dead. But, bin laden's warnings had always been about western presence in the middle east and our interference with their way of life. his threats to attack were always based on our presence there. since 9/11, our presence there has grown 10 fold. we have entered societies that were censored from outside communications and opened their eyes to a world beyong theirs. just what he didn't want

TSA gropes a 6 year old to keep us all safe. This is what happens when irresponsible parents do not protect their children from an irresponsible and corrupt government that is seeking to do away with the freedoms and the rights of the people under the guise of safety. While my heart is overwhelmed about this child I have no sympathy for this mother. She has no business raising a child and the child needs to be removed from her lack of care because of her permitting this outrage.

Google for link

The TSA gropes, but a doctor examines?

The doctor cares for the well being of the child.

The TSA cares for the well being of those who might get blown up by a bomb planted on the child.

I saw the vid. The agent explained why and what, the kid seemed to not have a prob. Personally, if it were my kid, I would have informed him prior to getting to the airport. No surprises. And if the TSA agent was being too rough or not as patient in explaining to my kid, Id have a problem with it.
In this particular vid, I didnt see anything to get all hyped up about. JMO of course.

Forum List

Back