TSA patting down 6 year old threat

I saw the vid. The agent explained why and what, the kid seemed to not have a prob. Personally, if it were my kid, I would have informed him prior to getting to the airport. No surprises. And if the TSA agent was being too rough or not as patient in explaining to my kid, Id have a problem with it.
In this particular vid, I didnt see anything to get all hyped up about. JMO of course.

Yep.

If anything, the parents are guilty of putting their kid in the spotlight so they could have their 15 minutes of fame.

They should be ashamed of themselves.

Folks, if you start to exclude people from searches, thats how the terrorist will smuggle things in. You know blackmail people to doing what they want.

Its not only to prevent terrorist attacks, but drug cartel using little kids to smuggle their drugs in. You don't think they do that? You're highly mistaken. You can't start excluding people, you open up avenues for terrorism, drug muling and other criminal enterprises.

Yeah........sure........Muslim children's diapers will now be underpants bombs, and the drug cartels are going to make 8 year olds swallow condoms full of cocaine.......

Got any other bullshit to spew?

Guess the government figured out what to do with all those child predators.........they hire them in the TSA.

you think they wont ? LOL
you never been in a war have you , the brutality is unlimited , Homainy once said he'd kill every man women and child , to expand Islam .

they don't care its for "god" .
and drug dealers have used baby carriages and diaper bags to smuggle , a toddler isn't that far off .

I saw the vid. The agent explained why and what, the kid seemed to not have a prob. Personally, if it were my kid, I would have informed him prior to getting to the airport. No surprises. And if the TSA agent was being too rough or not as patient in explaining to my kid, Id have a problem with it.
In this particular vid, I didnt see anything to get all hyped up about. JMO of course.

It did not seem to be too big a deal and the agent looked very professional. Tell a six year old that these are the rules and they will accept it. It is the parents who don't understand the rules of flying

IN any case many of those complaining nowe were the most vocal defenders of the aprttriot act and doing virtually anything to keep us safe :)

I am just loving it.

You purchase an airline ticket it is also a contract allowing them to search you and such.

Darned idjits yelling constitutional right, must be anti business or sumpthin.

I used to work for the TSA and we would get alerts on what people tried to smuggle and how they tried to smuggle things. Let me just say, you have to check everyone...kids included.

The Constitution says you need a warrant to search people.

The constitution does not say you have a right to fly.
You fly you go by the rules.

Where did I say anything about a right to fly? I said that the Constitution requires a warrant to search people.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Please show me where that says anything about being secure in our persons unless the government decides we need to be safe form terrorists.

The Constitution says you need a warrant to search people.

Where did I say anything about a right to fly? I said that the Constitution requires a warrant to search people.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Please show me where that says anything about being secure in our persons unless the government decides we need to be safe form terrorists.

Umm you ever read the fine print in the ticket contract you enter into when you buy one?

You buy a ticket you consent to the security measures. A legitamate business contract.

And I thought rightwingers were pro business rights.

Umm you ever read the fine print in the ticket contract you enter into when you buy one?

You buy a ticket you consent to the security measures. A legitamate business contract.

Really?

The TSA is a government agency, not a business I am contracting with.

But, since you mentioned it, here is United Airlines contract of carriage.

United Airlines - Contract of Carriage, Airline Passengers and Baggage

It doesn't say anything about submitting to a search.

The TSA works for the airlines. Pretty much. True when airport security was purely an airline thing the guards were all over 55 or so.

Really?

The TSA is a government agency, not a business I am contracting with.

But, since you mentioned it, here is United Airlines contract of carriage.

United Airlines - Contract of Carriage, Airline Passengers and Baggage

It doesn't say anything about submitting to a search.

Umm I guess you missed this part of it then?
"Incorporated terms include, but are not limited to provisions contained in this document and on the electronic ticket record"

We must stop the evil 6yr old Terrorists!! They're a menace to our way of life!! They just hate our Freedoms!!...At this point i would have to ask these Government Goose Steppers...What Freedoms?? Seriously people,how can anyone defend this absurdity. All those $Billions spent on the TSA and this is what they come up with? Very very sad stuff.

I wonder what would be worse.......

1) Government Goose Steppers doing their best to ensure safe flights

OR

2) Getting blown up in mid-air

You decide.

Living in fear isn't a good way to live. Especially under the guise of safety.

Live free or die, I always say

Forum List

Back