Try and Say Something Nice:

My thread asking one to say something nice about someone you don't agree with politically turned to:

*Midnight M's and Truth Matters special thread for their own private Idaho

*(R)igty1's "pwn'ing" of those he comes in contact with, meaning Trolls can come in all shapes and sizes here.

*Mr. Fitnah's hate filled posts to Maddie, on this thread of course, in case she wasn't paying enough attention to him otherwise

*Lessons for all about Rep and the Math behind it.

30 Pages Peeps, come on, Lets beat the "LIST"!!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_pray:

You started it! Evil EZ! :evil:

My thread asking one to say something nice about someone you don't agree with politically turned to:

*(R)igty1's "pwn'ing" of those he comes in contact with, meaning Trolls can come in all shapes and sizes here.

*Mr. Fitnah's hate filled posts to Maddie, on this thread of course, in case she wasn't paying enough attention to him otherwise

You took the time to read it ALL?

:lol:

this is too colorful.

it hurts my eyes.

my precious beady eyes.

this is too colorful.

it hurts my eyes.

my precious beady eyes.

Now you must start a thread about my font and colors, and how much you hate it, and how I must conform to others because ...blah blah blah blah.....................

Here, I will say something nice about Lumpy...

He has always been a perfect gentleman to me. :cool:

this is too colorful.

it hurts my eyes.

my precious beady eyes.

Now you must start a thread about my font and colors, and how much you hate it, and how I must conform to others because ...blah blah blah blah.....................

i consider reporting you to the authoritays for violating the hatch-waxman act.

You've also been here alot longer than me. Bet by the time I've been here as long as you have by today, I'll very likely have more rep and thanks than you.

Thanks for that amusing math fail tho.:lol:

Any body else wanna try a comedic routine here?

Math fail?

1 month equals 15 for you.

18 months equals 684 for me.

684 divided by 18 = 38.

38 per month.

You can try to call it a fail all you want, but math doesn't lie. It's a straightforward equation. Since your premise is that you have this "massive" rep in one month therefore your arguments have validity ( :cuckoo: ), I have just proved that there are others who get more per month. Therefore their arguments have more validity than yours, if you wish to remain logically consistent.

But it appears that you and logic are on divergent paths here.

So now we're making up numbers?:lol::cuckoo:

You've been here roughly a year and a half. No other poster who's been here as long as me has as much rep or thanks as I do, that I've seen anyway. You obviously cannot predict the rate @ which I'll get more rep, or thanks, as that fluctuates each time it's given from 16 to 360 some points each time. I could very well amass more rep and thanks this month or next month that I did in December.

Like I said, I could very well have near, just as much, or more than you by a year and a half here.

So keep tryna guesstimate, assume, and make an ass outta yourself. You're too funny dude.:lol:

This exchange exposes you as either a legit moron or someone trying real hard to convince the board that they are one.

Oh, and something nice.

thumbnail.aspx

AWE HELL! I'll rep anybody IFUN they squeal like a pig.​

Math fail?

1 month equals 15 for you.

18 months equals 684 for me.

684 divided by 18 = 38.

38 per month.

You can try to call it a fail all you want, but math doesn't lie. It's a straightforward equation. Since your premise is that you have this "massive" rep in one month therefore your arguments have validity ( :cuckoo: ), I have just proved that there are others who get more per month. Therefore their arguments have more validity than yours, if you wish to remain logically consistent.

But it appears that you and logic are on divergent paths here.

So now we're making up numbers?:lol::cuckoo:

You've been here roughly a year and a half. No other poster who's been here as long as me has as much rep or thanks as I do, that I've seen anyway. You obviously cannot predict the rate @ which I'll get more rep, or thanks, as that fluctuates each time it's given from 16 to 360 some points each time. I could very well amass more rep and thanks this month or next month that I did in December.

Like I said, I could very well have near, just as much, or more than you by a year and a half here.

So keep tryna guesstimate, assume, and make an ass outta yourself. You're too funny dude.:lol:

This exchange exposes you as either a legit moron or someone trying real hard to convince the board that they are one.

Oh, and something nice.

:lol:

I think that's the post I negged. :dunno:

At least I wished him good luck though, that was nice....... :eusa_angel:

Is the math part over yet? Is it safe again?

nice-Funny-photos-MY-ALBUM_picFORme_01-Little-of-everything-NFAMOUS1-fun_large.jpg

There will always be math.

(My mother is a mathematics teacher. Hated it when I was a kid, grateful for all the lessons now)

I passed high school algebra and geometry, but can't really explain how. And at 57, I am delighted to say, I have never used either one, unless you count my excellent pool game.

Math is just too hard. If they'd dumb it down a lot, I might could get into it.

Forum List

Back