Try and Say Something Nice:

So I guess you're selecting to continue to embarrass yourself.

Again, my rep and thanks are off the charts cuz I'M RIGHT, USUALLY ALL THE TIME. My fellow righties here obviously see this, so does the middle. AGAIN, this is why my thanks and rep are so high for someone like me who's been here not very long.

THE ONLY wacko haters who neg rep me are trolls like "right"winger, cyber stalkin haters like jillian as it's all her slow, obsessed lil self can do, she doesn't even try to hide it as she doesn't even give reason, and similar ilk, NEVER cuz I'm actually @ fault in debate.

But keep up with this weird lil, pretend trade list you made up in your head dude........yea..........:lol:

Well, if rep is the determining factor in how right someone is, I'm twice as right as you are.

You're at 15 after one month. Thats your baseline. I'm averaging 36 a month. And I even beg for neg reps.

I win.

Of course, the fascination with rep just continues to showcase your juvenile insecurities, and continues to prove that you would be in the top 10 on a trade list.

You've also been here alot longer than me. Bet by the time I've been here as long as you have by today, I'll very likely have more rep and thanks than you.

Thanks for that amusing math fail tho.:lol:

Any body else wanna try a comedic routine here?

no, you're doing just fine all by yourself.

you should change your username to hamburger helper

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkExpbnjsX8&playnext=1&list=PL22A5336C46B93ADF&index=25[/ame]

Ask him, he won't lie. He didn't NOT implicate you either. Don't wanna bring em into this, but yea, I KNEW I wasn't the 1st target of BS such as this, sadly I doubt I'll be the last.

Funny.....and sad @ the same time, but if yall lefties on here will go to such bizarre extremes just to "hurt" me :)lol:) WOW is all I can say.:cuckoo:

I really gotta be doing something right to inspire orchestrated hate like this!:cool:

Out!

We target insecure douchebags who have an ego which is ten times larger than their ability.

So you're right, you haven't been the first, and you won't be the last. Maybe once you realize the problem is you, you may gain the ability to come down off the cross you're putting yourself on. But considering your issues, it's highly doubtful.

And in case you haven't noticed, it's a bipartisan effort in mocking you. It ain't lefties only. It's pretty evenly split.

wanna see the best?

Hi, you have received -7 reputation points from (R)IGHTeous 1.
Reputation was given for *this* (http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/149625-chinese-food.html#post3179674)
post.

Comment:
***** hey this is fun!

Regards,
(R)IGHTeous 1

what a maroon. :rofl:

I feel your pain, mo chara. -7....... whatever will you do? Cuz we all know that rep is what validates us all. :lol:

I warned you, no posting PM contents. - Modbert

I doubt Lumpy said any such thing. He's dear to many of us, including me.

But if he did, it would seem you are having a terrible time mastering the "do not discuss the contents of PMs" rule.

Ask him, he won't lie. He didn't NOT implicate you either. Don't wanna bring em into this, but yea, I KNEW I wasn't the 1st target of BS such as this, sadly I doubt I'll be the last.

Funny.....and sad @ the same time, but if yall lefties on here will go to such bizarre extremes just to "hurt" me :)lol:) WOW is all I can say.:cuckoo:

I really gotta be doing something right to inspire orchestrated hate like this!:cool:

Out!

You are a master troll. Does that count as a compliment?

We target insecure douchebags who have an ego which is ten times larger than their ability.

So you're right, you haven't been the first, and you won't be the last. Maybe once you realize the problem is you, you may gain the ability to come down off the cross you're putting yourself on. But considering your issues, it's highly doubtful.

And in case you haven't noticed, it's a bipartisan effort in mocking you. It ain't lefties only. It's pretty evenly split.

wanna see the best?

Hi, you have received -7 reputation points from (R)IGHTeous 1.
Reputation was given for *this* (http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/149625-chinese-food.html#post3179674)
post.

Comment:
***** hey this is fun!

Regards,
(R)IGHTeous 1

what a maroon. :rofl:

I feel your pain, mo chara. -7....... whatever will you do? Cuz we all know that rep is what validates us all. :lol:

i'll just have to find a way to go on...

images

Which one represents (R)etarded1 and which one represents The Bitches of USMB?

Clue: the bitches are the represented by the one with spots and a tail.

Got a link for that claim?

it's pretty funny... one whining professional victim getting advice from another whining professional victim.

:thup:

i thought [r]ongous1 was already told first rule of pm's is you don't talk about pm's. *shrug*

Oh! It was a PM? Interesting. Like you, I thought (R)etarded1 had already had that pointed out to him. Apparently, the stupid take longer to learn a lesson than the rest of us. This explains a lot about (R)etarded1.... he actually is stupid.

I can't speak for the others, but I feel fine.

I wonder how Lumpy feels about having his private conversations made public? And I wonder how you feel about breaching the board rules - again. And.... I also wonder when the Mods will spot it?

Curiouser and curiouser.

If I was on your friends list, I'd be a tad worried about your ability to shut the fuck up. But, apparently, they're all under your command.... which is also interesting.

I warned you, no posting PM contents. - Modbert/quote]

Your boy Lumpy, eh...? :lol:

If that's what Lumpy said then he's a liar...

If that's not what Lumpy said then you're a liar...

Actually.... there is a third explanation. Perhaps (R)ighteousIdiot misinterpreted what Lumpy said. He does appear to struggle with basic comprehension skills quite often.

Forum List

Back