Try and Say Something Nice:

Well, if rep is the determining factor in how right someone is, I'm twice as right as you are.

You're at 15 after one month. Thats your baseline. I'm averaging 36 a month. And I even beg for neg reps.

I win.

Of course, the fascination with rep just continues to showcase your juvenile insecurities, and continues to prove that you would be in the top 10 on a trade list.

You've also been here alot longer than me. Bet by the time I've been here as long as you have by today, I'll very likely have more rep and thanks than you.

Thanks for that amusing math fail tho.:lol:

Any body else wanna try a comedic routine here?

Math fail?

1 month equals 15 for you.

18 months equals 684 for me.

684 divided by 18 = 38.

38 per month.

You can try to call it a fail all you want, but math doesn't lie. It's a straightforward equation. Since your premise is that you have this "massive" rep in one month therefore your arguments have validity ( :cuckoo: ), I have just proved that there are others who get more per month. Therefore their arguments have more validity than yours, if you wish to remain logically consistent.

But it appears that you and logic are on divergent paths here.

49.8. :eusa_whistle:

That doesn't even make sense.:lol::cuckoo: Try again.

Anyway. Shintao, he's a laugh riot, not for reason good to him, but yea, a laugh riot.:lol:

Same for Starkey, rdean, TM.

As for actually knowing wtf they're talkin bout in debate...........nope sorry.

I promise you, it makes perfect sense.

Nope, especially seeing as how I'm clearly 1 of the USMB right's pwner all stars.

Try again dude.

Yep. Nothing like being a legend in your own anal cavity, is there self-righteous one!

(R)etarded1 put himself on a cross.

We tore him down, pummeled him, and pissed in his hair.

so, in (R)ealitay, he handed out bushels of pwnage to all sides?

Oh yes, of course.

He took all of us down. The problem is with everyone else, not with him, oh no. He took all comers, and prevailed :rolleyes::cuckoo:
C'mon now - he didn't do it all by himself: he had the assistance of his massive rep to bring down the pwned.

uh oh, i just read that (r) will frigth back.

He will not (R)Etreat...He will (R)Eload.

:eek:

I'm gonna hide behind Ravi.

(R)avi?

hiding1ft.gif

My thread asking one to say something nice about someone you don't agree with politically turned to:

*Midnight M's and Truth Matters special thread for their own private Idaho

*(R)igty1's "pwn'ing" of those he comes in contact with, meaning Trolls can come in all shapes and sizes here.

*Mr. Fitnah's hate filled posts to Maddie, on this thread of course, in case she wasn't paying enough attention to him otherwise

*Lessons for all about Rep and the Math behind it.

30 Pages Peeps, come on, Lets beat the "LIST"!!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_pray:
You forgot COLTS!

(I'm not even going to ask if they won or lost. I'm afraid.)

My thread asking one to say something nice about someone you don't agree with politically turned to:

*(R)igty1's "pwn'ing" of those he comes in contact with, meaning Trolls can come in all shapes and sizes here.

*Mr. Fitnah's hate filled posts to Maddie, on this thread of course, in case she wasn't paying enough attention to him otherwise

You forgot COLTS!

You don't want to know................. :(

You forgot COLTS!

So far I'm 0-3 on my weekend picks. :eusa_doh:

You forgot COLTS!

how 'bout dem jets? :scared1:

Forum List

Back