Truthers

no I don't state it in plain language! :eusa_angel:

Here's the problem: your camp keeps skipping over everything that shows the OCT is not accurate. Your post about stubblebine is a perfect example because you ignore his critique then say "Show us where 77 went!" That is the fallacy of a false dilemma. Nobody has to show where 77 went in order to present evidence it did not hit the pentagon. Stop skipping over unfavorable evidence and posing red herrings as a method of deflection. We must first examine all of the information available and then, and only then, can different conclusions be postulated. You don't give the evidence a chance to be examined.

Now that proves you are a nut. You cannot just launch an investigation if you don't have a clue as to what you are investigating. If you find the plane and the people then we may have something upon which to pin our arguements. You can't just twitch your nose and ignore the fact that an entire plane, it's pilot, co pilot, flight attendants and all the passengers have disappeared from the face of the earth. Find ~them alive and your story will hold water.. Until then, there's a hole in yer bucket dear Liza. a hole.

Jiminy fuck wipes you are super thick headed! Nobody is ignoring the plane, pilots, crew, and passengers. Sometimes it's hard to distinguish between those feigning ignorance and those who simply are not capable of simple logic. This is not one of those times and if I hurt your feelings, I don't give a shit. For the fourth and last time, please learn what a false dilemma means:

"A limited number of options (usually two) is given, while in reality there are more options. A false dilemma is an illegitimate use of the "or" operator.

Putting issues or opinions into "black or white" terms is a common instance of this fallacy."

Examples:

"Either you're for me or against me.

America: love it or leave it.

Either support Meech Lake or Quebec will separate.

Every person is either wholly good or wholly evil."

Your example looks like this:

"Show us the passengers or Bush's Version is true."

The Logical Fallacies: False Dilemma

I'm not teaching you anymore unless you send a cashier's cheque for Tutor fees.

Here's the problem: your camp keeps skipping over everything that shows the OCT is not accurate. Your post about stubblebine is a perfect example because you ignore his critique then say "Show us where 77 went!" That is the fallacy of a false dilemma. Nobody has to show where 77 went in order to present evidence it did not hit the pentagon. Stop skipping over unfavorable evidence and posing red herrings as a method of deflection. We must first examine all of the information available and then, and only then, can different conclusions be postulated. You don't give the evidence a chance to be examined.

Now that proves you are a nut. You cannot just launch an investigation if you don't have a clue as to what you are investigating. If you find the plane and the people then we may have something upon which to pin our arguements. You can't just twitch your nose and ignore the fact that an entire plane, it's pilot, co pilot, flight attendants and all the passengers have disappeared from the face of the earth. Find ~them alive and your story will hold water.. Until then, there's a hole in yer bucket dear Liza. a hole.

Jiminy fuck wipes you are super thick headed! Nobody is ignoring the plane, pilots, crew, and passengers. Sometimes it's hard to distinguish between those feigning ignorance and those who simply are not capable of simple logic. This is not one of those times and if I hurt your feelings, I don't give a shit. For the fourth and last time, please learn what a false dilemma means:

"A limited number of options (usually two) is given, while in reality there are more options. A false dilemma is an illegitimate use of the "or" operator.

Putting issues or opinions into "black or white" terms is a common instance of this fallacy."

Examples:

Well, if you aren't ignoring the pilot, co pilot, flight attendants, passengers and the plane then why don't you tell me where they are? They are missing have been since 9-11 2001. Find them and you find your answer.. and,, obtw,, you cannot hurt my feelings,, a cussing moron doesn't have the capacity nor the power to hurt my feelings..

Examples:

Well, if you aren't ignoring the pilot, co pilot, flight attendants, passengers and the plane then why don't you tell me where they are? They are missing have been since 9-11 2001. Find them and you find your answer.. and,, obtw,, you cannot hurt my feelings,, a cussing moron doesn't have the capacity nor the power to hurt my feelings..

You're incapable of a simple discussion.

Examples:

but I am capable of listening patiently while you tell me where they are.

Hi Fizz:

you keep showing us a hole with stuff in it and tell us its empty. you are a moron.

"Stuff" is NOT any 100-ton Jetliner!!!!!!!!!

02766a20.jpg

Okay Mr. Govt Stooge: Go right ahead and start explaining the 'stuff' you are talking about! All I see is the same EMPTY HOLE . . .

crater-stahl.jpg

Stuff???? You are missing a 60-ton Titanium Frame!!!! You are missing two 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines!

Boeing757-200.jpg

Here is a picture of the little hole 'and' the size of a real 100-ton Jetliner that cannot possibly fit into the EMPTY HOLE! Stuff???

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]Mr. Fizz is the moron![/ame]

GL,

Terral

Hi Fizz:

you keep showing us a hole with stuff in it and tell us its empty. you are a moron.

"Stuff" is NOT any 100-ton Jetliner!!!!!!!!!

02766a20.jpg

Okay Mr. Govt Stooge: Go right ahead and start explaining the 'stuff' you are talking about! All I see is the same EMPTY HOLE . . .

crater-stahl.jpg

Stuff???? You are missing a 60-ton Titanium Frame!!!! You are missing two 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines!

Boeing757-200.jpg

Here is a picture of the little hole 'and' the size of a real 100-ton Jetliner that cannot possibly fit into the EMPTY HOLE! Stuff???

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]Mr. Fizz is the moron![/ame]

GL,

Terral

Again, where is the plane? The pilot, co pilot, flight attendants and the people, Show us that and we might see it your way.. otherwise die a fools death.

Hi Willow:

Again, where is the plane? The pilot, co pilot, flight attendants and the people, Show us that and we might see it your way.. otherwise die a fools death.

Stop playing the Official Cover Story IDIOT!!! I am the real 911Truther telling you with 100 percent certainty that Flight 93 DID NOT Crash In The EMPTY Shanksville Field (my Flight 93 Topic).

You are the Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPE ...

Indenial2.jpg

... that is supposed to be showing us pictures of a crashed Flight 93 (you moron! = :cuckoo:).

93crash2.jpg

This is where Willow says a real 100-ton Jetliner did one of these numbers:

757-crater-scale.jpg

Okay hotshot: Show us 'your' pictures of Flight 93 crashed anywhere . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Willow:

Stop playing the Official Cover Story IDIOT!!! I am the real 911Truther telling you with 100 percent certainty that Flight 93 DID NOT Crash In The EMPTY Shanksville Field (my Flight 93 Topic).

Indenial2.jpg

... that is supposed to be showing us pictures of a crashed Flight 93 (you moron! = :cuckoo:).

93crash2.jpg

757-crater-scale.jpg

GL,

Terral

And you still ignore the fact that the black boxes and the DNA of the passengers crew and Hijackers were found in and around your empty hole. If you want to claim this is not true then please explain where these things came from.

Hi Willow:

Indenial2.jpg

93crash2.jpg

757-crater-scale.jpg

GL,

Terral

And you still ignore the fact that the black boxes and the DNA of the passengers crew and Hijackers were found in and around your empty hole. If you want to claim this is not true then please explain where these things came from.

I gotta tell ya, that sure is a helluva lot more evidence than they are willing to put up.. DNA is preeeeeeeeeety conclusive innit?

Hi Willow:

Indenial2.jpg

93crash2.jpg

757-crater-scale.jpg

GL,

Terral

I gotta tell ya, that sure is a helluva lot more evidence than they are willing to put up.. DNA is preeeeeeeeeety conclusive innit?

Sure is, want to bet they say it was faked or came from somewhere in a warehouse or something?

I don't know where they are. You know this but ask a fake question to say "Ha! If you don't know where they are then the OCT is true!"

That is false dilemma. People like you just help show why the OCT is bullshit because you absolutely refuse to even attempt an honest conversation. You avoid it because you know you can't defend the OCT.

All you are doing is playing a child's game.

I don't know where they are. You know this but ask a fake question to say "Ha! If you don't know where they are then the OCT is true!"

That is false dilemma. People like you just help show why the OCT is bullshit because you absolutely refuse to even attempt an honest conversation. You avoid it because you know you can't defend the OCT.

well,, here we go,, you don't know! you don't know! you don't know.. now,, connect the dots.. they have the DNA and the black boxes,,, but you have nothing! and you accuse me of a child's game? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

they are all dead...they died in a plane crash.....you can't refute the offical story...all you can do do is toss out bits and pieces and say they don't make sense to you or a handful of other people therfore nothing is true and it is all a conspiracy......

you my dear friend are the one presenting a false dilema....a plane crashed in a field and everyone is dead....

if you want to make an alternate claim...fine....prove your claim.....

go ahead tell me what happened.....don't tell me what didn't happen....

so i will ask again where is the plane ...where are the people and who made them vanish....

well,, here we go,, you don't know! you don't know! you don't know.. now,, connect the dots.. they have the DNA and the black boxes,,, but you have nothing! and you accuse me of a child's game? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes you are playing a child's game as I've patiently pointed out about FIVE TIMES your argument is a false dilemma and you have ignored that every single time.

they are all dead...they died in a plane crash.....you can't refute the offical story...all you can do do is toss out bits and pieces and say they don't make sense to you or a handful of other people therfore nothing is true and it is all a conspiracy......

you my dear friend are the one presenting a false dilema....a plane crashed in a field and everyone is dead....

if you want to make an alternate claim...fine....prove your claim.....

go ahead tell me what happened.....don't tell me what didn't happen....

so i will ask again where is the plane ...where are the people and who made them vanish....

I haven't said a single word about Flt 93. That is the only one that crashed into a field, correct? This is just another example of people putting words in others' mouths. Good job!

95% of the plane was recovered.
CNN.com - FBI finished with Pennsylvania crash site probe - September 24, 2001
http://hp3016.k12.sd.us/Event/flight93.jpg

black boxes found:
CNN.com - 'Black box' from Pennsylvania crash found - September 13, 2001

human remains found:
Investigators locate 'black box' from Flight 93; widen search area in Somerset crash

then we have the eyewitness accounts and the phone calls and the radar tracking and all that other evidence. what evidence do you have?

Who u asking? You repeating manu's total fuck up and trying to get me to support a claim I never made? Go ahead and backpedal because we all know you don't have the integrity required to admit a mistake.

Forum List

Back