Truthers

I don't know where they are. You know this but ask a fake question to say "Ha! If you don't know where they are then the OCT is true!"

That is false dilemma. People like you just help show why the OCT is bullshit because you absolutely refuse to even attempt an honest conversation. You avoid it because you know you can't defend the OCT.

All you are doing is playing a child's game.

they are all dead...they died in a plane crash.....you can't refute the offical story...all you can do do is toss out bits and pieces and say they don't make sense to you or a handful of other people therfore nothing is true and it is all a conspiracy......

you my dear friend are the one presenting a false dilema....a plane crashed in a field and everyone is dead....

if you want to make an alternate claim...fine....prove your claim.....

go ahead tell me what happened.....don't tell me what didn't happen....

so i will ask again where is the plane ...where are the people and who made them vanish....

I haven't said a single word about Flt 93. That is the only one that crashed into a field, correct? This is just another example of people putting words in others' mouths. Good job!

ok ... so you agree a plane crashed in a field and killed everyone then?....

what plane do you want to talk about....

Let me say this again in case you didn't understand my first post above.

I don't speak for everyone, only for myself. I think that there was certainly some lacks in procedure, mistakes, and screw-ups leading up to, on, and after 9/11. These need to be investigated and addressed.

Especially in the case of people getting the ok to walk around and breathe the air around ground zero, saying it was safe.

It's when people point at the above petition as proof that people responsible for said petition, want an investigation into why the towers were demolished, etc.

I found no question in their document that asks anything about the conspiracies I mention.

That is exactly why your first post was a strawman. I never said they wanted a new investigation based on demolition or other theories.

Here is your quote.

I'm pointing out they do not accept Bush's Version....nothing more....nothing less.

Are you telling me that when you and all the other conspiracy people out there use the term "Bush's Version" or 'Official Story", that these two terms do NOT include the fact that...

1. The Twin Towers came down due to damage from planes and fire weakening the structure
2. WTC7 collapsed due to thermal expansion and the weakening od steel due to office fires
3. A plane crashed into the dirt in PA due to flight members fighting hijacker
4. A plane crashed into the Pentagon

That when you and any other conspiracy theorist out there uses one of those terms it means "all the stuff up to and after 9/11, but NOT points 1, 2, 3, and 4"?

they are all dead...they died in a plane crash.....you can't refute the offical story...all you can do do is toss out bits and pieces and say they don't make sense to you or a handful of other people therfore nothing is true and it is all a conspiracy......

you my dear friend are the one presenting a false dilema....a plane crashed in a field and everyone is dead....

if you want to make an alternate claim...fine....prove your claim.....

go ahead tell me what happened.....don't tell me what didn't happen....

so i will ask again where is the plane ...where are the people and who made them vanish....

I haven't said a single word about Flt 93. That is the only one that crashed into a field, correct? This is just another example of people putting words in others' mouths. Good job!

ok ... so you agree a plane crashed in a field and killed everyone then?....

what plane do you want to talk about....

You actually think I would have a discussion with you now? You, like willow, fizz, ollie, and divecon have absolutely proven thus far you believe the OCT with the same religious convictions that lead people to Jonestown. There is no amount of evidence logic or reasoning strong enough to break your denial. Have fun.

I don't speak for everyone, only for myself. I think that there was certainly some lacks in procedure, mistakes, and screw-ups leading up to, on, and after 9/11. These need to be investigated and addressed.

Especially in the case of people getting the ok to walk around and breathe the air around ground zero, saying it was safe.

It's when people point at the above petition as proof that people responsible for said petition, want an investigation into why the towers were demolished, etc.

I found no question in their document that asks anything about the conspiracies I mention.

That is exactly why your first post was a strawman. I never said they wanted a new investigation based on demolition or other theories.

Here is your quote.

I'm pointing out they do not accept Bush's Version....nothing more....nothing less.

Are you telling me that when you and all the other conspiracy people out there use the term "Bush's Version" or 'Official Story", that these two terms do NOT include the fact that...

1. The Twin Towers came down due to damage from planes and fire weakening the structure
2. WTC7 collapsed due to thermal expansion and the weakening od steel due to office fires

That when you and any other conspiracy theorist out there uses one of those terms it means "all the stuff up to and after 9/11, but NOT points 1, 2, 3, and 4"?

No I don't speak for others and I've never claimed a conspiracy theory. You OCT fucks are so damn arrogant you presume to automatically know what others believe.

Fyi.....if you believe the bush admin's version you are a "conspiracy theorist."

Here is your quote.

No I don't speak for others and I've never claimed a conspiracy theory. You OCT fucks are so damn arrogant you presume to automatically know what others believe.

Fyi.....if you believe the bush admin's version you are a "conspiracy theorist."

gasbag, you could solve the energy crisis! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hi Mr. Fizz:

95% of the plane was recovered ....
http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/24/inv.pennsylvania.site/index.html
Really? (my Flight 93 Topic):

93crash2.jpg

Mr. Govt Stooge is saying that 95 percent of the missing 100-ton Jetliner was recovered from this EMPTY HOLE!!! This guy just comes out to the USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum to tell Loyal Bushie/Obama LIES!!! Period.

This is the original News Report of the EMPTY HOLE:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc]Channel 5 News[/ame]

This is the Flight 93 FRAUD Video that shows countless pictures of the same EMPTY HOLE . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59kouBgO_s]The Flight 93 FRAUD[/ame]

This is where I remind everyone that 'all liars' are destined for the 'lake of fire' (Rev. 21:8).

GL with that too,

Terral

Here is your quote.

Once again, because you have yourself painted into a corner, you fail to answer the questions and go into "tapdance" mode.

Does your term "Bush Version" include the four points mentioned above. What is your definition of "Bush Version"

What the fuck part of the question don't you understand?

It is so much easier for agent gam to argue with truthers that are working with aspects that lack independently verified information, that might not have any uses, that gamit comes over here to post.

The agent supports secret methods of mass murder.

the thing your doing like you ALWAYS do in your posts disinfo agent-which of course is what the government pays you to do, is omit key points that those hundreds of witnesses testimonys conflict with each other.:rolleyes: Eots has posted many times before in the past their testimonys,dont worry,he'll come on and do it for you again.

Hey, how can I get in on these payments?

:lol:

Become corrupt and evil like agents Gam,Fizz,Cornboy troll and Gomer Pyle Ollie.also theres certain things you got to be able to pass when these intelligence agencys of the government recruit you to be an agent.:rolleyes: they dont take just anybody.

Last edited:
Truther's conspire to win the stupidity award. There are no details!

This is the third time I've posted this link
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...neers-scientists-dont-believe-9-11-story.html

How many times can you lie about not being given info? Is it infinite?

I know,they ALWAYS ignore that link of yours cause they're like those 3 monkeys that Terral has shown the pics of,they cover their ears,eyes and mouth cause they dont want to read the truth,listen to the truth-"which is why they wont wacth my 47 canada wants the truth videos I have posted the link here for at LEAST twice",or speak truth.

Here is your quote.

all fairy tales with no evidence to support these theories of course.:lol::lol::lol:

Hi Willow:

Again, where is the plane? The pilot, co pilot, flight attendants and the people, Show us that and we might see it your way.. otherwise die a fools death.

Stop playing the Official Cover Story IDIOT!!! I am the real 911Truther telling you with 100 percent certainty that Flight 93 DID NOT Crash In The EMPTY Shanksville Field (my Flight 93 Topic).

You are the Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPE ...

Indenial2.jpg

... that is supposed to be showing us pictures of a crashed Flight 93 (you moron! = :cuckoo:).

93crash2.jpg

This is where Willow says a real 100-ton Jetliner did one of these numbers:

757-crater-scale.jpg

Okay hotshot: Show us 'your' pictures of Flight 93 crashed anywhere . . .

GL,

Terral

everytime you ask them to produce the wreckage of this aircraft they never can:lol::lol::lol:

And if it didn't.. what are you proposing.. they landed it at Roswell, executed all the passengers and jettisoned them to Mars?

WTF??? Do you think about what you say before you actually say it?

how about something simpler like blown out of the sky ?

actually, i wouldnt have any problem with that explanation if it were true. as far as i am concerned the people on that plane were already going to do and it would probably have saved many lives on the ground.

so let's assume for a second that it was blown out of the sky. WHERE IS IT?

the claims here are that the hole shown is empty. (it isnt, but i digress).

so where is the plane? how did the body parts of flight93 victims get to what is claimed to be fake crash scene before first responders were able to arrive by 10:10am? how were the black boxes able to be recovered from the "empty hole" under the watchful eye of literally hundreds of people at the crash scene?

Who u asking? You repeating manu's total fuck up and trying to get me to support a claim I never made? Go ahead and backpedal because we all know you don't have the integrity required to admit a mistake.

was i adressing you or quoting you? i'm asking anyone that that thinks flight 93 didnt crash in that field in PA. is that you? if it is then answer the question. if it isnt you then sit down and shut the fuck up and stop being so friggin paranoid.

Last edited:
Puts in a statement about controlled press too

Commander Dennis Henry, U.S. Navy Reserve (ret), BS CE, PE – Retired from U.S. Navy Reserve, Civil Engineering Corps after 20 years of service. Retired Licensed Professional Engineer, State of Missouri. 34 years of service as a City Engineer, designing bridges, roadways, storm, sanitary sewers, and traffic signals.

"Being a civil engineer and understanding the laws of physics, I know that a building cannot fall at free fall speed without the floors already falling also giving no resistance. I wish our Congressmen were as smart, and also showed some backbone and got a truly independent investigation going. Also, this 911 truth movement has shown to me that our press is as every bit controlled and spits out as much propaganda as I thought Pravda did for the old Soviet Union. My eyes have been awakened to many things, and I have come to learn that we do not live in as free a country as I thought we did, and with the passage of the Patriot Act, the Military Commissions Act, it has become even less so."

Forum List

Back