Truthers, how was this engine planted?

I consistently see only the same few pictures ..you consistently post the same pictures...if 95 % of a plane was recovered and all these peoples remains identified.. Where are all the pictures ???

if OJ killed his wife then where are all the pictures?

does not having pictures publicly available prove something didnt happen somehow? :cuckoo:

i consistently see only the same few pictures ..you consistently post the same pictures...if 95 % of a plane was recovered and all these peoples remains identified.. Where are all the pictures ???

if oj killed his wife then where are all the pictures?

Does not having pictures publicly available prove something didn't happen somehow? :cuckoo:

your statement makes zero sense..there are hundreds of pictures of the nicole simpson crime scene and pictures of all claimed evidence recovered.. And the courts ruled oj was not guilty and according to you and your appeal to authority ..he is in fact innocent because courts ruled such

i consistently see only the same few pictures ..you consistently post the same pictures...if 95 % of a plane was recovered and all these peoples remains identified.. Where are all the pictures ???

Does not having pictures publicly available prove something didn't happen somehow? :cuckoo:

your statement makes zero sense..there are hundreds of pictures of the nicole simpson crime scene and pictures of all claimed evidence recovered.. And the courts ruled oj was not guilty and according to you and your appeal to authority ..he is in fact innocent because courts ruled such

prove there are hundreds of pictures of the crime scene please. lets see em!!!
isnt that the SAME FUCKING THING YOU WANTED with flight 93?

the point is that not having pictures made public is not proof that an incident didnt occur.:cuckoo:

I consistently see only the same few pictures ..you consistently post the same pictures...if 95 % of a plane was recovered and all these peoples remains identified.. Where are all the pictures ???

if OJ killed his wife then where are all the pictures?

does not having pictures publicly available prove something didnt happen somehow? :cuckoo:
Nicole must not be dead
they dont have pictures of her dead body publicly available

So you are saying he should support Ollie's claim. What a fuxxing hypocrite.

no jackass. i am saying there are lots of pictures. more than one. more than a dozen. if you include duplicates a couple million.

so whats your point again? :cuckoo:

all you need is one picture of airplane debris to have more evidence that a airliner crashed in PA than evidence one didnt crash there.

there is more evidence that flight 93 crashed there than evidence it didnt. :cuckoo:

prove there are hundreds of pictures of the crime scene please. Lets see em!!!
Isnt that the same fucking thing you wanted with flight 93?

The point is that not having pictures made public is not proof that an incident didnt occur.:cuckoo:

yet they publish the pictures of pentagon staff killed on 9/11

OH AND BTW

http://www.members.tripod.com/~VanessaWest/nicoleface.jpg

http://vanessawest.tripod.com/crimescenephotos.html

Last edited:
how many results you got on a goggle search is completely ireelevant..so you found 5,790,ooo results for the same dozen photos of nothing,,,and your point is what ?

please prove your contention that they are ALL the same 12 photos.

go ahead....

go look at all 5,790,000 of them and see.

then post the 12 here and i will go through and see if i can find one to make it 13. :lol:

you fucking moron. dont you see the irony here? you claim there are 12. he claims there are hundreds. you both did the same fucking thing so stop crying like a little girl.

Actually if this is about what I said, It was dozens if not hundreds. And I'll stand by that statement.

how many results you got on a goggle search is completely ireelevant..so you found 5,790,ooo results for the same dozen photos of nothing,,,and your point is what ?

please prove your contention that they are ALL the same 12 photos.

go ahead....

go look at all 5,790,000 of them and see.

then post the 12 here and i will go through and see if i can find one to make it 13. :lol:

you fucking moron. dont you see the irony here? you claim there are 12. he claims there are hundreds. you both did the same fucking thing so stop crying like a little girl.

Actually if this is about what I said, It was dozens if not hundreds. And I'll stand by that statement.

dozens or hundreds thats quite a range shit for brains..so you stand by your statement ..big deal.. the fact remains you will post the same few pictures over and over because thats all there is

[

stutter when you post?

i already answered this. its not my fault you are too stupid to comprehend the answer.

show me where i said he should support ollie's claim, you fucking liar. :lol:

prove there are hundreds of pictures of the crime scene please. Lets see em!!!
Isnt that the same fucking thing you wanted with flight 93?

The point is that not having pictures made public is not proof that an incident didnt occur.:cuckoo:

yet they publish the pictures of pentagon staff killed on 9/11

OH AND BTW

http://www.members.tripod.com/~VanessaWest/nicoleface.jpg

Crime Scene Photos

so now 4 pictures is hundreds? :lol:

i watched the video. it had a lovely rendition of "little engine" and absolutely no evidence of anything at all. :cuckoo:

so rather than sending me all over the internet trying to find YOUR evidence for you, why dont you lay out what evidence there is that the engine was planted.

i mean, other evidence. we know that so far all we have determined is that the evidence shows the bucket of the backhoe and the piece of the engine are relatively the same size. that just cant happen without it being an inside job, right?!!! :lol:
There was many points of evidence in that video. You saying there was absolutely no evidence leads me, one again, to believe you desperately need glasses, or that you are heavy into denial which I would suggest for you to seek the help of a psychiatrist.

i watched the video. It had a lovely rendition of "little engine" and absolutely no evidence of anything at all. :cuckoo:

So rather than sending me all over the internet trying to find your evidence for you, why dont you lay out what evidence there is that the engine was planted.

I mean, other evidence. We know that so far all we have determined is that the evidence shows the bucket of the backhoe and the piece of the engine are relatively the same size. That just cant happen without it being an inside job, right?!!! :lol:
there was many points of evidence in that video. You saying there was absolutely no evidence leads me, one again, to believe you desperately need glasses, or that you are heavy into denial which i would suggest for you to seek the help of a psychiatrist.
^^^^^^^^^^^^tpp

i watched the video. it had a lovely rendition of "little engine" and absolutely no evidence of anything at all. :cuckoo:

so rather than sending me all over the internet trying to find YOUR evidence for you, why dont you lay out what evidence there is that the engine was planted.

i mean, other evidence. we know that so far all we have determined is that the evidence shows the bucket of the backhoe and the piece of the engine are relatively the same size. that just cant happen without it being an inside job, right?!!! :lol:
There was many points of evidence in that video. You saying there was absolutely no evidence leads me, one again, to believe you desperately need glasses, or that you are heavy into denial which I would suggest for you to seek the help of a psychiatrist.

maybe the music glazed my eyes over.

why dont you list the evidence that video supposedly shows that is actual evidence the engine was planted? i would like to see what you consider evidence of it.

why dont you list the evidence that video supposedly shows that is actual evidence the engine was planted? i would like to see what you consider evidence of it.
I think I know what happened. You just watched the youtube trailer and didn't follow the link at the end to the full video. Watch it here.

Last edited:

I think I know what happened. You just watched the youtube trailer and didn't follow the link at the end to the full video. Watch it here.
that page doesnt even know what engines were used on a 757

Forum List

Back