Truthers, how was this engine planted?

420ish

Mar 29, 2010
If you think no plane crashed in Shanksville, then how did they plant this engine?

P200060.jpg

Photograph of an airplane part found in the crater at the scene in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, where Flight 93 crashed - U.S.D.C. Eastern District of Virginia

A more important question to me is why were the attacks of 9/11 not properly investigated and why are several military air crash investigators so sceptically of the official story and the evidence presented

Last edited:
A more important question to me is why were the attacks of 9/11 not properly investigated and why do several military air crash investigators so sceptically of the official story and the evidence presented

since you cant answer the question you try to change the subject. :cuckoo:

Eots,

Answer the question, or please stay off this thread.

Start a new thread for your issues.

Christophera, wanna take a stab at this?

Looks like your other truther friends are a little stumped on this one.

eots,

answer the question, or please stay off this thread.

go fuck youself..your question is pointless if there is a cover-up then all unverified evidence presented is suspect.. Especially a photograph..there is your answer

you are right. 9/11 never happened. all you have is pictures and people's testimonies. nothing is verified.

fucking moron. :cuckoo:

eots,

answer the question, or please stay off this thread.

go fuck youself..your question is pointless if there is a cover-up then all unverified evidence presented is suspect.. Especially a photograph..there is your answer

you are right. 9/11 never happened. All you have is pictures and people's testimonies. Nothing is verified.

Fucking moron. :cuckoo:

well clearly 9/11 happened and there is more than a single photograph to prove that and it is verified however beyond that the rest of the investigation is wide open to question full of conflicting testimony and undisclosed and unverified evidence

A more important question to me is why were the attacks of 9/11 not properly investigated and why are several military air crash investigators so sceptically of the official story and the evidence presented

Maybe the Bush admin. didn't want it fully investigated for fear of what might come to light.

you are right. 9/11 never happened. All you have is pictures and people's testimonies. Nothing is verified.

Fucking moron. :cuckoo:

well clearly 9/11 happened and there is more than a single photograph to prove that and it is verified however beyond that the rest of the investigation is wide open to question full of conflicting testimony and undisclosed and unverified evidence

well, make up your mind. in this thread you claim there is proof it happened and in another thread you claim there is no proof and its just a story.

You have no proof just a story and two failed investigations

Maybe the Bush admin. didn't want it fully investigated for fear of what might come to light.
as well as the former Clinton administration

Hi 420:

This 420 Official Cover Story Stooge thinks that he is going to waste our time with his Bullony. I answered his Flight 93 Topic (here), but the guy refuses to address 'the evidence.'

If you think no plane crashed in Shanksville, then how did they plant this engine?

This silly question was already answered for you here. The answer to your question is: The Inside-job murderers working for George Bush, Karl Rove, Dickless Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld PLANTED IT THERE. These 100-ton Jetliners have 'two' (2) 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines and not just one little piece of rust that easily fits in the back of one pickup truck (you idiot). You are pointing to evidence of the "Inside-Job" Attack and the ongoing FBI/CIA/NSA/DoD Cover-Up Operation. That is why you are missing about 100 TONS of evidence to support the Official Cover Story LIE.

What do you see in the Official Govt Photograph (my Flight 93 Topic)?

93crash2.jpg

I see an empty hole with grass growing on all the inclines.

crater-stahl.jpg

I have already shown you the 4/20/1994 U.S. Geological Survey Photographs of the same empty hole (pic), but you would rather play the Official Govt Cover Story Idiot :)cuckoo:) ...

GL,

Terral

Hi 420:

This 420 Official Cover Story Stooge thinks that he is going to waste our time with his Bullony. I answered his Flight 93 Topic (here), but the guy refuses to address 'the evidence.'

This silly question was already answered for you here. The answer to your question is: The Inside-job murderers working for George Bush, Karl Rove, Dickless Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld PLANTED IT THERE. These 100-ton Jetliners have 'two' (2) 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines and not just one little piece of rust that easily fits in the back of one pickup truck (you idiot). You are pointing to evidence of the "Inside-Job" Attack and the ongoing FBI/CIA/NSA/DoD Cover-Up Operation. That is why you are missing about 100 TONS of evidence to support the Official Cover Story LIE.

I have already shown you the 4/20/1994 U.S. Geological Survey Photographs of the same empty hole (pic), but you would rather play the Official Govt Cover Story Idiot :)cuckoo:) ...

GL,

Terral
MY GAWD, you are a fucking IDIOT

Hi 420:

93crash2.jpg

crater-stahl.jpg

GL,

Terral

you lie.

95% of the plane was recovered there. you still have no explanation for his original post of how construction equipment and the "evidence" to be planted arrived at the scene, was unloaded from the trailers, dug the hole, planted all the evidence in the hole and the surrounding area, covered up the evidence inside the hole, planted the DNA evidence for people that were currently not even in the same state, packed up all the construction equipment back onto the trucks, planted explosives to simulate a crash, covered up all the tracks made by construction equipment, planted grass over the tracks of the construction equipment and left the area without ever being seen by anyone... all in under an hour.

This silly question was already answered for you here. The answer to your question is: The Inside-job murderers working for George Bush, Karl Rove, Dickless Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld PLANTED IT THERE. These 100-ton Jetliners have 'two' (2) 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines and not just one little piece of rust that easily fits in the back of one pickup truck (you idiot).
You call me an idiot, but you can't even answer my question! I know you think that engine must have been planted (that's why I started this thread), I'm asking you HOW did those NWO agents plant it there without being noticed, not who you think planted it there (I really doubt Bush, Rove, Cheney, and Rumsfeld planted it themselves), or how they transported it there to plant it.

Forum List

Back