Truthers, how was this engine planted?

you cant verify you have a brain.

and you cant deal with the fact you cant even verify its an engine

It is completely unnecessary and irrelevant whether fizz can identify that it is an engine.

Or whether I can.
Or whether you can.

The only thing that matters is whether or not an expert in turbine engines can.

That question can be simply answered by asking yourself if you think the prosecutors that put Mossaoui on trial were so unconcerned with their reputations & their jobs that, in the biggest trial of their lives, they'd be willing to suffer the public humiliation of having the defense team bring up their own expert to testify "wrong engine".

BTW, there were 33 "serial numbers" of "parts" that were verified as being on that particular plane on that particular day. Those serial numbers are the DNA of the passengers.

4 serial numbers were recorded, but could not be identified. Because their families in the Middle East know what you don't know: that their kin folk were aboard that plane. Otherwise they would have provided the DNA samples that would have exonerated their relatives.

Tom
In recent years, evidence of problems ranging from negligence to outright deception has been uncovered at crime labs in at least 17 states. Among the failures were faulty blood analysis, fingerprinting errors, flawed hair comparisons and the contamination of evidence used in DNA testing.

Scandal also has hit the FBI crime lab, long considered the nation's top forensic facility.

Scandal Touches Even Elite Labs

Sarge,

Nice to meetcha.

First, thanks for your service.

Second, there are two possible interpretations of FBI Agent Crowley's statement about the amount of the plane that was recovered.

1. That 95% of the plane was recovered & turned over to the airlines.
2. That 95% of however much was recovered was turned over to the airlines.

I don't know which one is correct. I lean a bit towards the second case, but it doesn't matter in the slightest. There is far more than enough proof that it was, in fact, UA93.

Your point about how much info the FBI has, and does not release to the public, is an excellent one. And this excerpt from a NatGeo video about the history of the FBI speaks precisely to that point. There are tens of thousands of pieces of evidence that the public does not know about. And that they don't need to know about.

The innately suspicious nature of angry young boys does not create a requirement for the FBI (or any police force or DA) to open up their evidence files to the public. Privacy concerns (and in this case, security concerns) require that those files NOT be released. Even if it cheeses them off.

I haven't posted enough to post url's yet, so you can fix the url.

www dot youtube dot com/watch?v=P72v8zryZAE
YouTube - Flight 93 Crash site evidence collected

The truthers think that they have some right to view the evidence in any arbitrary criminal investigation. They would be wrong about that, of course.

Here, btw, is the rest of that show. Worth a watch. Makes you appreciate what they do, and how difficult their job is.

www dot hulu dot com/watch/70080/national-geographic-specials-the-fbi
Hulu - National Geographic Specials: The FBI

Tom

this one?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P72v8zryZAE]YouTube - Flight 93 Crash site evidence collected[/ame]

the one that says the FBI holds the paper evidence you attrubuted to the evidence stored at iron moutain

Actually I haven't said anything about iron Mountain. I said things are classified for a reason. Normally National security , but you would have to question the FBI about that. Or words to that effect.

and you cant deal with the fact you cant even verify its an engine

It is completely unnecessary and irrelevant whether fizz can identify that it is an engine.

Or whether I can.
Or whether you can.

The only thing that matters is whether or not an expert in turbine engines can.

That question can be simply answered by asking yourself if you think the prosecutors that put Mossaoui on trial were so unconcerned with their reputations & their jobs that, in the biggest trial of their lives, they'd be willing to suffer the public humiliation of having the defense team bring up their own expert to testify "wrong engine".

BTW, there were 33 "serial numbers" of "parts" that were verified as being on that particular plane on that particular day. Those serial numbers are the DNA of the passengers.

4 serial numbers were recorded, but could not be identified. Because their families in the Middle East know what you don't know: that their kin folk were aboard that plane. Otherwise they would have provided the DNA samples that would have exonerated their relatives.

Tom
In recent years, evidence of problems ranging from negligence to outright deception has been uncovered at crime labs in at least 17 states. Among the failures were faulty blood analysis, fingerprinting errors, flawed hair comparisons and the contamination of evidence used in DNA testing.

Scandal also has hit the FBI crime lab, long considered the nation's top forensic facility.

And this means what? Are you trying to say the FBI screwed up the entire investigation? That you are right and they are wrong? And the proof is that they are human and make mistakes and you aren't so you don't?

and this has what to do with how the engine was planted? :cuckoo:

the one that says the FBI holds the paper evidence you attrubuted to the evidence stored at iron moutain

Actually I haven't said anything about iron Mountain. I said things are classified for a reason. Normally National security , but you would have to question the FBI about that. Or words to that effect.
wasnt it HIM, Id-Eots, that brought up Iron Mountain in the first place?

Exactly. With a video if I remember right.

Exactly. With a video if I remember right.
yup another youtube video
he posts so many he should start earning money from youtube for promoting them :lol:

was it not you that posted that the chared evidence stored at iron mountain was not air craft wreckage but documents ?..yet this shows the the paper documents to be archived with the FBI...so whats at iron mountain ?

was it not you that posted that the chared evidence stored at iron mountain was not air craft wreckage but documents ?..yet this shows the the paper documents to be archived with the FBI...so whats at iron mountain ?
after YOU posted that the actual plane wreckage was there
and if they are stored at Iron Mountain, they would STILL be in the possesion of the FBI, dipshit
since Iron mountain is only the storage facility

and this has what to do with how the engine was planted? :cuckoo:

it is a response to this nonsense

and if they are stored at Iron Mountain, they would STILL be in the possesion of the FBI, dipshit

this did not say iron moutain , this was the FBI archives..if the air craft parts recoverd are not at iron moutain where are they ?

Last edited:

this did not say iron moutain , this was the FBI archives..if the air craft parts recoverd are not at iron moutain where are they ?
no shit, dipshit
i just stated that even if it WAS at Iron Mountain, it would STILL be in the possession of the FBI
are you THAT fucking stupid you cant understand simple english?

Last edited:

no jackass. YOU claimed that it was aircraft wreckage and I said "charred evidence" doesnt not equate to aircraft wreckage. :cuckoo:

do you have any evidence at all that any aircraft wreckage is stored at iron mountain?

Last edited:
no shit, dipshit
i just stated that even if it WAS at Iron Mountain, it would STILL be in the possession of the FBI
are you THAT fucking stupid you cant understand simple english
So then you do agree the parts are stored at Iron mountain as I originally stated ?
no, dipshit

and stop pointing out typos dipshit
everyone makes those

The only thing I can find as to the fate of the wreckage is that one news report and statements from pilots for 9/11 truth there seems to be no official statement or mainstream news articles of any kind

no shit, dipshit
i just stated that even if it was at iron mountain, it would still be in the possession of the fbi
are you that fucking stupid you cant understand simple english
so then you do agree the parts are stored at iron mountain as i originally stated ?
no, dipshit

and stop pointing out typos dipshit
everyone makes those

so you have no clue where they are ?

Last edited:
Yes there is this one article but nothing official and it certainly does not dispute the claims of pilots for 9/11 truth that they are stored at iron mountain and classified.. It does not state where the wreckage is or if the evidence was destroyed

Forum List

Back