Truth is Relative - If You're Liberal

I posted this for a particular reaction - and was not disappointed.

You will notice that every liberal - EVERY liberal - ignored the lies of Obama, and came back with "Trump did it, too". It would seem, to them, it isn't the veracity of the story that is key, but who is telling it.

So, for liberals, truth IS relative - it depends on who is telling the lie.

I rest my case.

You've no case to rest. You've simply hoisted forth a classic straw man to bait and berate those who don't share your world view (slow clap). Congratulations, you're a superstar. You could substitute 'liberal', 'conservative' or 'every one on the planet' and still have the same outcome. Pretty lazy, actually.

Some may ignore Obama's lies, but Orange and his base are obsessed with them. Maybe you should talk about the hypocrisy of that.

You will notice that every liberal - EVERY liberal - ignored the lies of Obama, and came back with "Trump did it, too". It would seem, to them, it isn't the veracity of the story that is key, but who is telling it.

I rest my case.

You've no case to rest. You've simply hoisted forth a classic straw man to bait and berate those who don't share your world view (slow clap). Congratulations, you're a superstar. You could substitute 'liberal', 'conservative' or 'every one on the planet' and still have the same outcome. Pretty lazy, actually.

Some may ignore Obama's lies, but Orange and his base are obsessed with them. Maybe you should talk about the hypocrisy of that.
Same ok' shit .... when caught, attack, attack, attack!!

You've been outted - again.

I rest my case.

Same ok' shit .... when caught, attack, attack, attack!!

You've been outted - again.

Oooooo.... I've been 'outted'. Again! What will they do to me at the country club?

I didn't 'attack' your ideas, I merely provided commentary and debate. Are.. you so obtuse as to not see the difference? Because your commentary seems to favor this view. Please, you are always welcome to prove me incorrect.

Forum List

Back