Truth hurts Rodney Harrisons feelings when Shula refers to former coach as Beli-cheat.lol

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Looks like Rodney cant stand to hear the truth from Hall of fame coach Don Shula that his former coach Beli-cheat,had to cheat to go undefeated in the regular season.:biggrin:

Rodney Harrison calls Don Shula s Beli-cheat remarks disrespectful - CBSSports.com

as usual,these gasbags like Rodney Harrison who go around making the laughable comment that Belicheat is the greatest coach of all time as always,forget to leave out key facts when saying that.

He convinetely leaves out the fact that Brady saved his ass from the toilet.That prior to Brady coming along,he was a failure as a coach.:lol:

Just like the ESPN reporters that always kiss his ass,he forgets to mention that in his first year as patriots coach when Bledsoe was his quarterback the first year,that he had a losing season as well as conveinetely leaving out the key fact that his prior coaching job he had before coming to the patriots,he was a miserable failure with the cleveland browns having only ONE winning season there in the five years they let him coach there.:lmao::lol::rofl::lmao:

I cant wait till the day Brady retires.He will be exposed as the overrated hack he is.:biggrin:

I hope Brady wins it all this year. If for no other reason than because FUCK haters!

Remember in September when everyone was saying it was over for Brady? And here he is again... about to SPANK Andrew Luck and the Colts.

Remember this commercial from October?

I hope Brady wins it all this year. If for no other reason than because FUCK haters!

Remember in September when everyone was saying it was over for Brady? And here he is again... about to SPANK Andrew Luck and the Colts.

If he does who gives a shit. Does not change the fact that Beli-cheat is a cheater and Harrison is a crybaby.

:biggrin:

Well the folks like myself who said they were done at that time had good reason.they barely beat the CHOKELAND FAIDERS who are easily one of the top three worst teams this year as well as getting blown out by the Kansas city clowns who have been the biggest joke of an NFL franchise since the last year they won the superbowl back in 1969 with some of us here not even born yet.

I would be shocked if they don't beat the colts because I still they think the colts are pretenders.they wont be facing a quarterback who has metldowns in big games this time last last week but more importantly,Brady is not washed up like Manning is yet.

Brady will no doubt more than likely make Beli cheat look good again getting him to his sixth superbowl tailcoating his way riding on Bradys back there but sorry,the defense will be too much for even the great tom brady to overcome so get ready to get out the crying towel.:biggrin:

but hey,take comfort,Brady is not like choker manning,.he does nto panic in games so they might keep it close.that will be something you might be able to hang your head up for.:biggrin:

Whatever happened to "Pete Carroll is a cheater" ???

Man O Man.. Those were the good old days...
Yeah its funny how all those Carrol is a cheater posters have all disappeared with your Hawks on the verge of winning another superbowl again.:biggrin: a feat I never imagined would be possible when they were at 3-3 not expecting them to win another game the rest of the season at that point.

Shula diminishes his standing by showing he's jealous of Belichick.
you mean BeliCHEAT. but true enough,soundslike he is jeoulous that BELICHEAT becamse the only team since his 72 dolphins to go undefeated in the regular season.dont know why shula is whining though,they did not win it all so his perfect season is till intact.

matter of fact I guarantee it was devasting to the payers and belicheat they did not win it all cause the dolphin players were saying had they not won that superbowl game that year,that regular season record of being undefeated would have meant Nothing to them.i guarantee that is how each player that played on that team feels as well to this day as well as belicheat.:biggrin:

Well the folks like myself who said they were done at that time had good reason.they barely beat the CHOKELAND FAIDERS who are easily one of the top three worst teams this year as well as getting blown out by the Kansas city clowns who have been the biggest joke of an NFL franchise since the last year they won the superbowl back in 1969 with some of us here not even born yet.

I would be shocked if they don't beat the colts because I still they think the colts are pretenders.they wont be facing a quarterback who has metldowns in big games this time last last week but more importantly,Brady is not washed up like Manning is yet.

Brady will no doubt more than likely make Beli cheat look good again getting him to his sixth superbowl tailcoating his way riding on Bradys back there but sorry,the defense will be too much for even the great tom brady to overcome so get ready to get out the crying towel.:biggrin:

but hey,take comfort,Brady is not like choker manning,.he does nto panic in games so they might keep it close.that will be something you might be able to hang your head up for.:biggrin:

tom-brady-crying-o.gif

tom-brady-crying-o.gif

Beli-cheat has got to have some special connections to the NFL

Cheating is cheating. Eddie D got kicked out of the league for doing business in LA but Bellicheat stays despite cheating the game? Bullshevitz!

Beli-cheat has got to have some special connections to the NFL

Cheating is cheating. Eddie D got kicked out of the league for doing business in LA but Bellicheat stays despite cheating the game? Bullshevitz!
I agree Beli-cheating is still cheating. There will always be an asterisk* next to his SB wins.

*Belichick means Beli-cheat

Brady is a great QB with a super hot wife and an incredible life. Hater's gonna hate.....
GO PATS!!!
Like brady's spirit and how his wife stood by him when they lost to the Giants. Does not mean Beli-cheat is not a cheater.

Brady is a great QB with a super hot wife and an incredible life. Hater's gonna hate.....
GO PATS!!!
Like brady's spirit and how his wife stood by him when they lost to the Giants. Does not mean Beli-cheat is not a cheater.

IMHO, Belichik is no different than any other NFL coach. They'll do anything for an advantage.....
All I know is this Beli-cheat had to get caught cheating against the lowly NY Jets. He is bush league. He can win all the SB for all I care but he will forever be know as a cheater.

GO PATS!!!

IMHO, Belichik is no different than any other NFL coach. They'll do anything for an advantage.....
All I know is this Beli-cheat had to get caught cheating against the lowly NY Jets. He is bush league. He can win all the SB for all I care but he will forever be know as a cheater.

Haters gonna hate...GO PATS!!!

:rofl:

GO PATS!!!

Not a hater, I just do not like cheaters, they weaken the image of a great game. Beli-cheat tarnished the Patriots reputation and is a mole on the ass of Tom Brady.

GO PATS!!!

Not a hater, I just do not like cheaters, they weaken the image of a great game. Beli-cheat tarnished the Patriots reputation and is a mole on the ass of Tom Brady.

hate it when pure bullshit is spread by idiots like Harrison and others who kiss his ass calling him the greatest coach ever ignoring he was a failure at Cleveland with just one winning season in five years and ignoring brady saved his ass from the toilet,yeah.

I did not know about that fact of how he was a failure at Cleveland till my local radio station talked about it.they also cant believe he is called the greatest coach of all time when they pointed out how before brady came along,he was a complete zero with Cleveland.. my local sports radio station thinks he is way overrated as well and harldy that good a coach because of that fact.

see the reason the ESPN announcers say that is because they have to kiss his ass to get interviews with his players.if they don't kiss his ass,he wont give them interviews so that's why they never bring up that fact about him.they don't really think he is the greatest coach ever but to get interviews with the players,they have to kiss his ass and hold back those facts.

where my local radio sports station,they don't care.they don't count on getting interviews with the players so they don't hold back those facts about him.how he is overrated.

Forum List

Back