Truth hurts Rodney Harrisons feelings when Shula refers to former coach as Beli-cheat.lol

Brady is a great QB with a super hot wife and an incredible life. Hater's gonna hate.....
GO PATS!!!
Like brady's spirit and how his wife stood by him when they lost to the Giants. Does not mean Beli-cheat is not a cheater.

IMHO, Belichik is no different than any other NFL coach. They'll do anything for an advantage.....
All I know is this Beli-cheat had to get caught cheating against the lowly NY Jets. He is bush league. He can win all the SB for all I care but he will forever be know as a cheater.

Haters gonna hate...GO PATS!!!

:rofl:
gonna hate an overrated hack who is not that good a coach yeah.oh and prepare to watch huggys hawks dismantle Belicheats cheatriots just like they did the donkeys last year.lol

Brady is a great QB with a super hot wife and an incredible life. Hater's gonna hate.....
GO PATS!!!
Like brady's spirit and how his wife stood by him when they lost to the Giants. Does not mean Beli-cheat is not a cheater.

IMHO, Belichik is no different than any other NFL coach. They'll do anything for an advantage.....
All I know is this Beli-cheat had to get caught cheating against the lowly NY Jets. He is bush league. He can win all the SB for all I care but he will forever be know as a cheater.

gonna hate an overrated hack who is not that good a coach yeah.oh and prepare to watch huggys hawks dismantle Belicheats cheatriots just like they did the donkeys last year.lol

Yep, 5 SB appearances and 3 SB wins, that hack! :lmao:

You don't need to be a Pats fan to acknowledge that Belichick has been an exceptionally good coach.

Oh, and as for his Browns coaching career....he was there for 4 years, went to the playoffs once, won a playoff game. Not a spectacular stretch, but for the Browns, that's pretty damned good. :lol:

You don't need to be a Pats fan to acknowledge that Belichick has been an exceptionally good coach.

Oh, and as for his Browns coaching career....he was there for 4 years, went to the playoffs once, won a playoff game. Not a spectacular stretch, but for the Browns, that's pretty damned good. :lol:

You just proved my point FOR ME as you always do,that this overrated hack was a total ZERO before brady saved his ass from the toilet.:asshole:

yeah and who was his quarterback who took him to those superbowls? that's what I thought.Tom Brady.the same man that saved this previous failure from the past his ass from the toilet.

Lets see, one winning season in 4 years? sounds like a total failure of a coach to me.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::D:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

oh and I knew four years did not sound right so as I ALWAYS do with you in our discussions whether its about 9/11 and other government corruption or about Beli-cheat,i prove you are wrong and like I always do in this discussion as I do with 9/11 and other government corruption topics,i have to take you to school like I always do on this topic. I was right,he DID coach for FIVE years with ONE measly winning season.sounds like a major zero failure of a coach to me.:lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bill Belichick NFL Coaching Record - databaseFootball.com:laugh:

Last edited:

You just proved my point FOR ME as you always do,that this overrated hack was a total ZERO before brady saved his ass from the toilet.:asshole:

yeah and who was his quarterback who took him to those superbowls? that's what I thought.Tom Brady.the same man that saved this previous failure from the past his ass from the toilet.

Lets see, one winning season in 4 years? sounds like a total failure of a coach to me.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::D:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Of course, Belichick took over a Cleveland team that was 3-13 and went 6-10, 7-9, 7-9 and then 11-5 with a playoff game win. If you can't see that he did a good job taking a horrible team and improving it in his 4 years, you are not looking. They did go 5-11 in his last season (he was there for 5 years, my mistake) but that was also the year Modell decided he was going to move the team and they went 1-8 after the public announcement, so I cut him some slack for that.

I also wonder if you think every other great coach who had a great QB was an overrated hack? How about Bill Walsh? He had Joe Montana, the QB Brady is most often compared to. Was Walsh an overrated hack?

Shanahan had Elway, Holmgren had Favre, Johnson had Aikman, even Lombardi had Starr. Are they, too, a bunch of overrated hacks for having Hall of Fame QBs?

:popcorn:

Of course, Belichick took over a Cleveland team that was 3-13 and went 6-10, 7-9, 7-9 and then 11-5 with a playoff game win. If you can't see that he did a good job taking a horrible team and improving it in his 4 years, you are not looking. They did go 5-11 in his last season (he was there for 5 years, my mistake) but that was also the year Modell decided he was going to move the team and they went 1-8 after the public announcement, so I cut him some slack for that.

I also wonder if you think every other great coach who had a great QB was an overrated hack? How about Bill Walsh? He had Joe Montana, the QB Brady is most often compared to. Was Walsh an overrated hack?

Shanahan had Elway, Holmgren had Favre, Johnson had Aikman, even Lombardi had Starr. Are they, too, a bunch of overrated hacks for having Hall of Fame QBs?

apples and oranges as always.
I took you to school on that as well at LEAST once. No walsh was not an overrated hack..He helped Montana being the offensive minded genius he was. Holmgren? same thing.both offensive genius's Johnson clearly turned the cowboys in a contender building those championships.ever since he left,they have not been a serious superbowl contender.they went downhill as I knew they would when switizer took over.they won one superbowl with him but he was lucky cause of the talent he had around him.

that idiot belicheat didn't even think brady could be a starter that year he took over for Bledsoe not even believing he was ready to start yet and only played him when he was FORCED to cause of bledoe getting hurt.

Next thing you;ll say is belicheat a defensive minded coach tutored brady as a quarterback.

nice game of dodgeball as always dodging those facts that he was a loser all but ONE year.dont you EVER get tired of me handing your ass to you on platter on this?:lmao::lmao::lmao:

to no surprise,you're like the saint Louis apologists around here who actually think the rams will be in saint Louis this year.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

like them desperatey grasping at straws cause the truth hurts I school you on this subject everytime.:lmao:

oh forgot to mention,yeah shannahan WAS an overrated hack,he was exposed as just that once Elway retired.look how he failed at Washington with griffin.:haha: don't tell me you are going to say HE was a good coach as well?:haha::haha::haha:

same thing will happen to beli cheat when brady retires that happened to shannahan.belicheat will be exposed for the overrated hack he is just like shannahan was.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::haha:

Hater's gonna hate......

Meanwhile back in reality. Belichick is heading for the Hall of fame as the 5th most winningest coach in NFL history - having built a football dynasty that in 15 seasons has , 12 AFC East division titles, five (soon to be six!) AFC championships, and three Super Bowls.
:Boom2:

apples and oranges as always.
I took you to school on that as well at LEAST once. No walsh was not an overrated hack..He helped Montana being the offensive minded genius he was. Holmgren? same thing.both offensive genius's Johnson clearly turned the cowboys in a contender building those championships.ever since he left,they have not been a serious superbowl contender.they went downhill as I knew they would when switizer took over.they won one superbowl with him but he was lucky cause of the talent he had around him.

that idiot belicheat didn't even think brady could be a starter that year he took over for Bledsoe not even believing he was ready to start yet and only played him when he was FORCED to cause of bledoe getting hurt.

Next thing you;ll say is belicheat a defensive minded coach tutored brady as a quarterback.

nice game of dodgeball as always dodging those facts that he was a loser all but ONE year.dont you EVER get tired of me handing your ass to you on platter on this?:lmao::lmao::lmao:

LOL, sure, you took me to school. :lol:

The Cowboys went downhill.....other than winning another Super Bowl, but hey! THAT one was luck.

You are aware that the Niners won the SB after Walsh left, yes? Let me guess : luck, right?

Oh, and sure, Belichick didn't look at Brady as a starter. If you'll recall, however, Brady was a 6th round pick of the Pats. Clearly, none of the other coaches or scouts in the league looked at him as a starter, either. He's one of those players who needed to play to show his greatness. Kurt Warner was supposedly bagging groceries before he became a Super Bowl winning QB. Why didn't any of the other teams' staff get Brady in the draft? But I'm sure you'll find a way to blame Belichick while excusing the shortcomings of every other scout and coach in the league.

Sure, Belichick got lucky with Brady. There's no arguing that. If you think Brady is the only reason the Pats have been to 5 Super Bowls and won 3, however, you are blind.

Oh, and Shanahan absolutely was a good coach. Look at the way he got rushing yards out of whoever was plugged into the Denver backfield. By the time he got the Washington gig, however, it seemed as though the game had passed him by. Being a good coach at one point doesn't mean you always will be, and Shanahan may no longer have what it takes in the NFL.

Then again, it's also possible that Dan Snyder, possibly the worst owner in the league, made it overly difficult for him. ;)

Hater's gonna hate......

Meanwhile back in reality. Belichick is heading for the Hall of fame as the 5th most winningest coach in NFL history - having built a football dynasty that in 15 seasons has , 12 AFC East division titles, five (soon to be six!) AFC championships, and three Super Bowls.
yep,headed to the hall of fame because hall of famer Brady made him look good when he saved his ass from the toilet:biggrin:

Belicheat is like another overated hack marty Shittenheimer.Shittenheimer I will acknowledge WAS a good coach at one point. back when he was the coach of the Cleveland Browns.

But when he became coach of the chiefs,he got arrogant and started showing that he was not that great a coach.He had future hall of famer at the time coming fresh out of college Derek Thomas and Neil smith on the other end as well as inheriting the best secondary in the NFL with deron cherry,kevin ross,and albert lewis at the time so they all made him look good.

same thing with the chargers,I called it correctly back then when he took over the chargers coaching job when they drafted Dres Brees coming out of college correctly calling it back then saying-Drew Brees is going to make marty look good.Sure enough,the rest was history.

many chargers fans I know in san diego back then agreed with me as well.they also could not believe the chargers were stupid enough to hire that overrated hack and were glad to see him fired eventually.lol

Brees and Tomlinson made marty look good as did Thomas,smith,cherry,ross,and lewis did with the chiefs.

two overrated hacks plain and simple and the truth hurts the feeligs of people like you and montrovant as well that they are overrated hacks:biggrin:

montrovant can only sling shit and whine in defeat after I hand his ass to him on platter on this subject everytime.:asshole:

I just have to end up repeating the same thing over and over and over with you again no matter how many times I school yoo and shoot down your babble montrovant,so you were talking to your self in your last post you made to me cause I did not bother to read it it since my experience with you on this topic is again,no matter how many times I school you on this,you just repeat the same thing over and over again when your cornered and defeated.:rolleyes-41:

shittenheimer,shannahan and belicheat who is going to the hall of fame brady saving his ass from the toilet,are overrated hacks who cant coach shit.sorry the truth hurts.:lmao:

waiting for your next fart montrovant.:laugh:

Hater's gonna hate......

yep the REALITY that Brady saved his ass from the toilet,that he was a major zero failure before Brady saved his career from being a failure.

that he rode his coattails to the hall of fame thanks to Brady who is maybe one of the top five best QB's ever in the game taking him there on his back.Yep reality alright.:asshole::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::haha:

Hater's gonna hate......

yep,headed to the hall of fame because hall of famer Brady made him look good when he saved his ass from the toilet:biggrin:

Belicheat is like another overated hack marty Shittenheimer.Shittenheimer I will acknowledge WAS a good coach at one point. back when he was the coach of the Cleveland Browns.

But when he became coach of the chiefs,he got arrogant and started showing that he was not that great a coach.He had future hall of famer at the time coming fresh out of college Derek Thomas and Neil smith on the other end as well as inheriting the best secondary in the NFL with deron cherry,kevin ross,and albert lewis at the time so they all made him look good.

same thing with the chargers,I called it correctly back then when he took over the chargers coaching job when they drafted Dres Brees coming out of college correctly calling it back then saying-Drew Brees is going to make marty look good.Sure enough,the rest was history.

many chargers fans I know in san diego back then agreed with me as well.they also could not believe the chargers were stupid enough to hire that overrated hack and were glad to see him fired eventually.lol

Brees and Tomlinson made marty look good as did Thomas,smith,cherry,ross,and lewis did with the chiefs.

two overrated hacks plain and simple and the truth hurts the feeligs of people like you and montrovant as well that they are overrated hacks:biggrin:

montrovant can only sling shit and whine in defeat after I hand his ass to him on platter on this subject everytime.:asshole:

I just have to end up repeating the same thing over and over and over with you again no matter how many times I school yoo and shoot down your babble montrovant,so you were talking to your self in your last post you made to me cause I did not bother to read it it since my experience with you on this topic is again,no matter how many times I school you on this,you just repeat the same thing over and over again when your cornered and defeated.:rolleyes-41:

shittenheimer,shannahan and belicheat who is going to the hall of fame brady saving his ass from the toilet,are overrated hacks who cant coach shit.sorry the truth hurts.:lmao:

waiting for your next fart montrovant.:laugh:
oh ignore the asshole smiley by the way.i only meant to hit the smiley one,my mistake on that.my bad.its all good fun.lol

Last edited:
Hater's gonna hate......

Oh and one more thing to this i need to add.Like the REALITY that current hall of famer Shula tells the TRUTH that Beli-CHEAT is a cheater and has turned the NFL into a joke?:biggrin::blahblah::blahblah:

The NFL of course is to blame for it allowing him to continue to coach after all this so they did it to themselves.it just proves they play favorites in the league the fact that Eddie D of the niners was dimissed for not following guidelines but Belicheat wasnt.:cuckoo:

you can shoot the messenger all you want but you cant counter FACTS.the truth hurts.:biggrin:

oh and speaking of hate,i actually hated the dolphins like i do the patriots right now back then when shula was the coach and marino the QB and thats cause i thought marino was spoiled and stuck up holding out after his second year when he set records for money.he got spoiled by succeess and i always hated him after that.thought he was being a selfish jerk especially since he refused to take a hit for the team to win.He made all that money and he wouldnt even take a hit.jerk.

with shula,he made some uncalled for rude comments about marino playing sloppy in the superbowl loss to teh 49ers saying things like -our quarterback did not do a very good job and i always thought he was a real asshole ever since so thats a guy i have always hated and hope someone will break his all time coaching record someday.

however since he told the truth about Beli-CHEAT though,i would say my feelings now for him have gone from hate to just mere dislike. Good to hear someone who has a lot of respect saying the truth about him.so my props to shula for that.:thup::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

at least he never cheated so he he gots nothing on belicheat as far as being an asshole.

meh....they all cheat. ......the Patriots still had to play the games......they still had to win the games. 15 seasons- 12 division titles, 3 Super Bowl Wins.

Kinda ends the debate.....:thup:

You cannot shoot the messenger... yet. But... someday someone will invent an app that recognizes certain speech and grammar patterns and retraces these unique features back to their origin and releases bursts of poison frequencies that destroy certain vulnerable aspects of the human brain.

That is if one's brain is inclined to lean towards conspiracy theory's.

My guess is that those individuals are predisposed to such an attack.

Just sayin.

Would that be cheating? Or Belicheating?

Beli-cheat has got to have some special connections to the NFL

Cheating is cheating. Eddie D got kicked out of the league for doing business in LA but Bellicheat stays despite cheating the game? Bullshevitz!
Well this proves to be more true than ever now as sherman exposed how the cheatriots get away with all this crap that teams like the seahawks would never get away with.BeliCHEAT gets to keep his job after being caught because Kraft is pals with goddel.that fucker goddel needs to go.

Beli-cheat has got to have some special connections to the NFL

Cheating is cheating. Eddie D got kicked out of the league for doing business in LA but Bellicheat stays despite cheating the game? Bullshevitz!
Well this proves to be more true than ever now as sherman exposed how the cheatriots get away with all this crap that teams like the seahawks would never get away with.BeliCHEAT gets to keep his job after being caught because Kraft is pals with goddel.that fucker goddel needs to go.

Wait, what did Sherman do to expose anyone?

Hater's gonna hate......

Oh and one more thing to this i need to add.Like the REALITY that current hall of famer Shula tells the TRUTH that Beli-CHEAT is a cheater and has turned the NFL into a joke?:biggrin::blahblah::blahblah:

The NFL of course is to blame for it allowing him to continue to coach after all this so they did it to themselves.it just proves they play favorites in the league the fact that Eddie D of the niners was dimissed for not following guidelines but Belicheat wasnt.:cuckoo:

you can shoot the messenger all you want but you cant counter FACTS.the truth hurts.:biggrin:

oh and speaking of hate,i actually hated the dolphins like i do the patriots right now back then when shula was the coach and marino the QB and thats cause i thought marino was spoiled and stuck up holding out after his second year when he set records for money.he got spoiled by succeess and i always hated him after that.thought he was being a selfish jerk especially since he refused to take a hit for the team to win.He made all that money and he wouldnt even take a hit.jerk.

with shula,he made some uncalled for rude comments about marino playing sloppy in the superbowl loss to teh 49ers saying things like -our quarterback did not do a very good job and i always thought he was a real asshole ever since so thats a guy i have always hated and hope someone will break his all time coaching record someday.

however since he told the truth about Beli-CHEAT though,i would say my feelings now for him have gone from hate to just mere dislike. Good to hear someone who has a lot of respect saying the truth about him.so my props to shula for that.:thup::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

at least he never cheated so he he gots nothing on belicheat as far as being an asshole.

If Shula isn't a cheater then why did the Dolphins have to give their first round pick to the Colts?

Forum List

Back