Truth from where I'm sitting !!

Lots of things devastate the human body.
So? That's not a good reason to ignore any or all of them, or to treat them all the same.

But what is always addressed? Gunz, nothing else which takes far more lives? It's an agenda based on "we want servitude, disarmed populace" and that's it.

Simple. Just ask Stalin, Pol Pot, Fidel, Quadiffi, Amin,,, and a host of others. I'm sorry Man, that's the agenda. Not saving lives

But what is always addressed? Gunz, nothing else which takes far more lives?
Not sure where you are getting your news, but I also see suggestions for registries, universal back ground checks, mental illness checks, and proficiency training.

In the larger picture, we also address those other ideas you mention. As it turns out, we can walk and chew gum at the same time. Also, you keep hearing about guns because NOTHING is being done. Seems to me you might give yourself some of the credit for that, instead of complaining about it.

Not sure where you are getting your news, but I also see suggestions for registries, universal back ground checks, mental illness checks, and proficiency training.

In the larger picture, we also address those other ideas you mention. As it turns out, we can walk and chew gum at the same time. Also, you keep hearing about guns because NOTHING is being done. Seems to me you might give yourself some of the credit for that, instead of complaining about it.

why did you edit his comment out of context???

oh thats right,,,youre a useless troll

Don't see the effort on the other killers I see on guns. Could be but there isn't. My God, the fentanil and heroin laced opiods? 13% people die from LEGAL opiods, the other 87% are illegal opiods. Stop that shit. Go after it like the left goes after guns. Sorry, just don't see the effort.

MusketsArtillery.jpg

Forum List

Back