Truth from where I'm sitting !!

69517405_891470227884821_3793687721419997184_o.jpg

The Road to Tyranny is All Downhill From Here

That's my comment and it's the BS that lead ppl to lick the boots NWO lovers which by the way ='s a DEMOCRATIC douche.

Comments?
How does outlawing AR-15's constitute "disarming" the public?

Slippery slope

Want to get the firearms that are causing deaths off the streets?

Ban .38s, 9mm, 40 cal., .45 cal., etc.

Less than 100 uses of rifles in the last 40 years causing mass shootings.

But, AR15s, and AK-47s are scary looking, aren't they?

Comments?
How does outlawing AR-15's constitute "disarming" the public?

Slippery slope

Want to get the firearms that are causing deaths off the streets?

Ban .38s, 9mm, 40 cal., .45 cal., etc.

Less than 100 uses of rifles in the last 40 years causing mass shootings.

But, AR15s, and AK-47s are scary looking, aren't they?

Nothing "slippery" about the universal BG checks 90% of Americans (including 70% of NRA members) want. Not a thing.

Comments?

Not only ISN'T that the truth, there's no truth to the NRA fear mongering blather that the gub-ment wants to grab your guns.

Sheesh - Stop Worrying :rolleyes:

Takes more than two politicians to grab a gun or hadn't you heard? Never happen Will .. RELAX

Bloomberg already has more gun grabbing followers than Hitler had in the 30s.

and he was just 'one' politician

Comments?

Not only ISN'T that the truth, there's no truth to the NRA fear mongering blather that the gub-ment wants to grab your guns.

Takes more than two politicians to grab a gun or hadn't you heard? Never happen Will .. RELAX

Jesus, I'm a gun owner and not the slightest bit worried that we're ever gonna have 535 Bloombergs running around congress.

RELAX

Comments?

Jesus, I'm a gun owner and not the slightest bit worried that we're ever gonna have 535 Bloombergs running around congress.

RELAX

and it doesn't bother you that they want to ban so called assault weapons, when knives cause more deaths?

Seems odd that they only want to ban semi autos that can kill out to 400 yards and more.
That would put the pistol carrier at an extreme disadvantage.
Wonder why they'd want to do that? Especially when you consider they are rarely used to commit murder.
Coincidence? I think not.

RELAX

and it doesn't bother you that they want to ban so called assault weapons, when knives cause more deaths?

No - I do like the idea of buy-back programs and not selling 100 round drums or kits to make semi-auto full-auto however.

Nobody is gonna go door to door grabbing 17 million assault-style weapons.

RELAX

RELAX

No - I do like the idea of buy-back programs and not selling 100 round drums or kits to make semi-auto full-auto however.

RELAX

hate to break it to you but they already are,,,

RELAX

Link to a kit makes a semi a full auto that anyone can buy?

To OP, that is correct. Why the founders gave us the 2nd.

RELAX

You can probably find something here

https://www.brownells.com/aspx/search/?avs|Style_1=Kit|Full+Auto|Semi-Auto

You can also go to Armslist.com and buy from a private seller with no background check.

As for the "Founders" - They'd spin in their graves if they saw the arms available today. Far cry from a Flintlock that took forever to load a single round.

As Scalia said, the second amendment is not without limitations and does NOT give you the right to own any damn thing your little heart desires.

RELAX

You can also go to Armslist.com and buy from a private seller with no background check.

As for the "Founders" - They'd spin in their graves if they saw the arms available today. Far cry from a Flintlock that took forever to load a single round.

As Scalia said, the second amendment is not without limitations and does NOT give you the right to own any damn thing your little heart desires.

They'd spin in their graves if they saw the arms available today.

Why would they do that?
(Might want to look up the Puckle gun)
The Puckle Gun or Defense Gun

Far cry from a Flintlock that took forever to load a single round.

Forever?

someone well practiced in loading a flintlock could reload and fire 6 times a minute.

[

No you can't find anything there. I legally made full autos for police military, licensed to do so.

I asked for a link for one reason, there is not one.

You also can't buy from armslist or any other web based dealer without going thru a licensed FFL.

My input to you? STFU about things you know nothing about. You make yourself look worse than an idiot.

Forum List

Back