TrumpSpeak: How is everything the worst ever, or the worst in human history, or...

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
If you play a drinking game and took a shot for everytime Trump said something was the worst thing ever. Someone did the worst job ever, in human history, in the history of the world or said "bad bad" how dead would your liver be the next day?

Every time Trump says "believe me" he is getting ready to lie

Last edited:
On top of that Trump only seems to be able to respond to things with the opposite of that word.

Example: Warren said he had thin skin. His response was "I dont have thin skin, I have thick very thick skin"

Or when everyone said his speech at the convention was negative and he says "It wasnt negative, actually it was very positive"

Do regressive libs yet understand what hyperbole is?

The answer is... no.

The answer is... no.

Can you tell us which part was hyperbole?

The answer is....no.

The answer is yes. When someone refers to something as "the worst thing ever", when it's clearly not the worst... that's hyperbole.

Unless talking about Hillary's lying. That really is the worst.

I hope you are now educated...

The answer is... no.

Can you tell us which part was hyperbole?

The answer is....no.

The answer is yes. When someone refers to something as "the worst thing ever", when it's clearly not the worst... that's hyperbole.

Unless talking about Hillary's lying. That really is the worst.

I hope you are now educated...

Ironic you just exposed yourself with Its hyperbole except its not reasoning. haha you lose

On top of that Trump only seems to be able to respond to things with the opposite of that word.

Example: Warren said he had thin skin. His response was "I dont have thin skin, I have thick very thick skin"

Or when everyone said his speech at the convention was negative and he says "It wasnt negative, actually it was very positive"

Trump has the best words

The left just hates FACTS like sky high black unemployment, inner city riots after decades of Democratic party control, insane drop out rates in their failed schools, the millions of inner city young black men they have sent to prisons.

How else can he campaign? Everything has to be in a royal mess for him to ride in and save the day. His campaign appeals to those who are full of fear, full of suspicion, full of angst. Otherwise, how could a huckster buffoon like Trump ever get the nomination?

If he ran on the premise that everything was fine, it just needs a little tweaking, his campaign would never get off the ground. The only way he can garner any support is by painting everything black. It's Mourning in America.

There is no shining bright beacon of freedom without the magnificent hero of Donald Trump. There is no hope for the aspirations of the Alt-Right without the knight in shining Trump armor. There is no hope for your life, your family, your country without the Emperor without clothes.

Look at his acceptance speech. Bleak, stark, forbidding is our lot. But elect Trump and everything turns on a dime. He will bring change fast and effective.

Okay. But he cannot seem to run his own presidential campaign without careening from one self inflicted wound to another. He cannot stay on message. He turns to attack anyone who has the slightest criticism of himself personally. From Gold Star families to judges with Latino heritages to disabled reporters, Trump goes on the attack. No empathy, because to The Donald, empathy is a sign of weakness.

How can he deliver on his promises after he has alienated even those in his own political party?

It is Mourning in America in Donald Trump's world.

Last edited:
If you play a drinking game and took a shot for everytime Trump said something was the worst thing ever. Someone did the worst job ever, in human history, in the history of the world or said "bad bad" how dead would your liver be the next day?

I must agree with you here. Obama claims the economy is booming and that he is creating jobs hand over fist while Hillary is claiming she is going to turn the country around by raising taxes and increasing regulations on corporations which will create jobs and spur the stagnated economy.

The left just hates FACTS like sky high black unemployment, inner city riots after decades of Democratic party control, insane drop out rates in their failed schools, the millions of inner city young black men they have sent to prisons.

All you did was add drama queen adjectives to problems. EXPLOSIVE littering rates! SKY HIGH commuting times!

And you think just pointing at it with your maw open means you have an idea

I always enjoy it when Conservatives show concern over the plight of black Americans

The answer is... no.

Trump - the HYPERBOLE candidate. :thup:

When he says he will deport illegals, but actually will not - that's hyperbole. Seriously, look it up in the dictionary.

Everything where he says one thing, but then turns right around takes completely different position is just hyperbole - doncha-git-it?

So when he will turn around and NOT build a wall, that too will just be hyperbole. Right? It's not like he is lying or anything.

Last edited:

I must agree with you here. Obama claims the economy is booming and that he is creating jobs hand over fist while Hillary is claiming she is going to turn the country around by raising taxes and increasing regulations on corporations which will create jobs and spur the stagnated economy.
Just precisely what policies did those pesky Democrats install that are responsible for all that sorrow?

Kinda like all the promises Obama made while campaigning? Then broke every one of them. Did you not listen to all the doom and gloom he was talking about? Hell he still blames Bush for his incompetence.

Forum List

Back