Trump's unique excuse for his flip-flops......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Of course, Trump communicates through his tweets and stated: "I'm so active that my [lap dogs can't keep up with my flip-flops]"....Actually the orange clown said that they can't be held accountable for the accuracy of Trump's statements....

When, if ever, will Trump acolytes say, "ENOUGH of this bullshit !!!"???

Of course, Trump communicates through his tweets and stated: "I'm so active that my [lap dogs can't keep up with my flip-flops]"....Actually the orange clown said that they can't be held accountable for the accuracy of Trump's statements....

When the Democrats march en masse out of the halls of Congress, never to return.

He is exactly what liberals deserve for wanting everybody to vote. Why do you think our Founders wanted only the elite to vote.? Liberals are too stupid to know you need to be qualified to vote and to do brain surgery!!

Thankfully his agenda is mostly mainstream conservative so he's easy to support despite the failures of character, intelligence, consistency, and language. Even a corrupt Republican is better than an honest Democrat.

FB_IMG_1494573809511.jpg

Never.

My war is with the Democrats.

Well, nitwit, Trump is for us the perfect "Trojan Horse" to severely smash the GOP.
MY war is not against republicans....my war is against right wingers' stupidity.

Did you see Kissinger with him in the White House?

Well, "skippy" Kissinger's brain has long left the realm of coherence.

Whether that's true or not is immaterial, what matters is that reveals Trump for who he is. It doesn't matter really, not too many (including you) will understand what it means. He, like Obama, Hillary, the Bush's, hell all of them belong to the same clubs as Kissinger does, and they are ALL NWO people.

This is Henry Kissinger:

"“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”
Henry Kissinger

“It is not a matter of what is true that counts, but a matter of what is perceived to be true.”
Henry Kissinger

“America has no permanent friends or enemies, only interests”
Henry Kissinger

“The issues are too important to be left for the voters.”
Henry Kissinger

“The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer.”
Henry Kissinger

“The United States is baiting China and Russia, and the final nail in the coffin will be Iran, which is, of course, the main target of Israel. We have allowed China to increase their military strength and Russia to recover from Sovietization, to give them a false sense of bravado, this will create an all together faster demise for them. We’re like the sharp shooter daring the noob to pick up the gun, and when they try, it’s bang bang. The coming war will be so severe that only one superpower can win, and that’s us folks. This is why the EU is in such a hurry to form a complete superstate because they know what is coming, and to survive, Europe will have to be one whole cohesive state. Their urgency tells me that they know full well that the big showdown is upon us. O how I have dreamed of this delightful moment.”
Henry Kissinger

More....

"“Islamic legal rulings stipulate that a treaty cannot be forever, since it must be immediately void should the Muslims become capable of fighting them.” What these treaties did not imply was a permanent system in which the Islamic state would interact on equal terms with sovereign non-Muslim states: “The communities of the dar al-harb were regarded as being in a ‘state of nature,’ for they lacked legal competence to enter into intercourse with Islam on the basis of equality and reciprocity because they failed to conform to its ethical and legal standards.” Because in this view the domestic principles of an Islamic state were divinely ordained, non-Muslim political entities were illegitimate; they could never be accepted by Muslim states as truly equal counterparts. A peaceful world order depended on the ability to forge and expand a unitary Islamic entity, not on an equilibrium of competing parts.”
Henry Kissinger, World Order

“United States would become the indispensable defender of the order Europe designed.”
Henry Kissinger, World Order

“Who controls money control the world.”
Henry Kissinger

Henry Kissinger Quotes (Author of Diplomacy) (page 7 of 7)

Forum List

Back