Everybody who quoted Clapper saying he cleared Trump, post your apology here.

radical right

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
For the longest people have quoted Clapper saying he had no evidence of Russian collusion, have to realize as DNI he was out of the loop when it came to DOJ and FBI domestic investigations.

Everybody who claimed that Clapper would know anything about the investigation can post their apologies here.

The omnipotent sophistry of interest and passion.

This post poses the question of: How do you know when you have stopped being Sherlock Holmes...and are just another half-wit budding Bolshevik working out conspiracy bullshit is your parent's basement?

Clapper, as you know is a liar; and a perjurer. So, first he says there is no evidence of Trump Russian Collusion...then leaned on by his Democratic Owners....he says he doesn't know for sure because his own Intelligence Community might be hiding stuff from him.

Or, if the regular Citizens...not morons like yourself...don't buy that lets try: A Russian/Trump Collusion Investigation might not be important enough to come across his desk. Yes, they tried that too.

Clapper is an example of incompetency united in singular concurrence with corruption.

He' s one of Obama's chief spies and he can't lie worth a shit.

• Banned
Clapper, as you know is a liar; and a perjurer. So, first he says there is no evidence of Trump Russian Collusion...then leaned on by his Democratic Owners....he says he doesn't know for sure because his own Intelligence Community might be hiding stuff from him.

An example of what they posted about Clapper

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

Poor LWNJ's.....they are unhinged. It's very entertaining!

:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

party0009.gif
party0009.gif
party0009.gif
party0009.gif
party0009.gif

• Banned
Where do those who have claimed there was collusion between Trump and Russia even though to date no evidence has been presented to support such a claim post their apologies?

It's an ongoing investigation, neither the DOJ or FBI would release evidence pertaining to an ongoing investigation.

Where do those who have claimed there was collusion between Trump and Russia even though to date no evidence has been presented to support such a claim post their apologies?

It's an ongoing investigation, neither the DOJ or FBI would release evidence pertaining to an ongoing investigation.
Yes I know that which is why those who say there was collusion should stop until something has been presented from the FBI or DOJ to support such a claim. So as I asked before where should those who are making the claim of collusion despite having no way of knowing if the claim is true post their apologies? Or is it only Trump supporters who are being held to the standard of making apologies for making claims that can't be verified?

Yes I know that which is why those who say there was collusion should stop until something has been presented from the FBI or DOJ to support such a claim.

There was General Flynn talking to the Russian ambassador about the sanctions against Russia. That's a collusion, but it won't be released publicly since it was the subject of a FISA wiretap.

Yes I know that which is why those who say there was collusion should stop until something has been presented from the FBI or DOJ to support such a claim.

There was General Flynn talking to the Russian ambassador about the sanctions against Russia. That's a collusion, but it won't be released publicly since it was the subject of a FISA wiretap.
No that is a claim it has not been proven to be collusion thanks for proving my point.

No that is a claim it has not been proven to be collusion thanks for proving my point.

Flynn lied about the phone call.
Flynn said he never spoke to the ambassador - Flynn spoke with the russian ambassador
Flynn said he never talked about sanctions - Flynn talked about the sanctions with the ambassador.

Flynn said he never spoke to the ambassador - Flynn spoke with the russian ambassador
Flynn said he never talked about sanctions - Flynn talked about the sanctions with the ambassador.

None of those things are breaking the law but his lying got him fired.

Clapper has been a sandwich short of a picnic for some time. Not only did he lie under oath about Americans being surveilled, but another time he was on a Sunday morning show and didn't know about an international incident the night before. He's trying to get away from the hassle and be a private citizen. Anything he says now, is to avoid attention....leave the old boy alone.

Last edited:

Trump has been president for over a hundred days. Has he lifted any sanctions? Go back to your parents basement.

For the longest people have quoted Clapper saying he had no evidence of Russian collusion, have to realize as DNI he was out of the loop when it came to DOJ and FBI domestic investigations.

Everybody who claimed that Clapper would know anything about the investigation can post their apologies here.
Clapper is famous for clarifying that there was no FISA warrant on Trump Towers. Same thing that Comey said.

Anyone else here you'd care to desclaim?

1. "Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

2. "While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

3. Democrat Feinstein, too

Or, you dunce....can you provide any evidence yourself?

Obama said if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. He also said you were going to save 2500 bucks a year, and also never told us about the secret parts of the Iran deal, especially paying for hostage release.

So what should we do about Obama and his dealings with Iran? Didn't he release a bunch of people who killed Americans to finish the deal?

I mean seriously, you people really have some nerve, and are about as dumb as a box of rocks on top of it-)

It's been ongoing for at least 9 months, all the while libs were celebrating that there were no bombshells revealed. Obviously there's nothing there and it's all the left has to work with. It's the sorry end of a once dynamic political party.

It's been ongoing for at least 9 months, all the while libs were celebrating that there were no bombshells revealed. Obviously there's nothing there and it's all the left has to work with. It's the sorry end of a once dynamic political party.
and no special prosecutor means the end of democracy as we knew it...America has become a world wide joke Thanks to Mr Trump

Forum List

Back